/fog/ - Fallout General

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M&feature=youtu.be

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar thread:

Mags is the best

Hancock/Danse OTP

Reminder

I like to think that Danse eventually stops being such a cunt toward him and Strong after Blind Betrayal.

Bethesda are so progressive. It's wonderful to see them incorporating different types of lovely and sexually open people into their games.

I'm so tired of the heterosexual cis male trope, as if that's the default standard of society. Humans are diverse and we should love them for it.

nice photoshops m8

Do you guys remember a while ago when that one assmad Railcuck tried to argue that synth are human and got completely BTFO?

>six-crank laser musket does over 300 damage per shot with no other mods or with any points into the rifle perk

bueno

gonna take this to nuka world

Synths are effectively human though. The input and output are the same as a human. Unless you're stupid/gullible enough to believe in a 'soul', it's just a human with some metal inside. Your grandma probably fits that description too with her titanium hip socket.

>do I remember something that happens almost daily
well...yes

>Unless you're stupid/gullible enough to believe in a 'soul', it's just a human with some metal inside.

Synths aren't real humans, railcuck. Them being similar to humans aesthetically doesn't make them human.

They can't age or gain/lose weight.

>Not sexually produced by humans
>Can't sexually reproduce with humans
>Human

That's not how it works fampai

great post

[tipping intensifies]
#dicksoutforharambe

>Can't sexually reproduce with humans
Did they ever actually say this?

The average human spends less than 0.001% of their life having sex, and you yourself likely spend 0% of it. Why is the sex so important?

A sufficiently advanced synth, by the way, COULD reproduce with a human. The reproductive system is not magic, it behaves in a predictable way which can be replicated through technology.

>"I am sexually attracted to Synths" the post

>get caught lockpicking in diamond city
>gtfo
>at sanctuary piper & valentine chase after me while 40 settlers in power armor + gauss rifles + rocket launchers just watch me die

how many ingame hours does it take to make them un-pissed or am I just fucked because of followers have 6th sense and know what I'm doing half way across the world

>Getting killed by piper and Nick
>two shittiest companions
You deserve it

What's the point of the Diamond City jail if they never arrest you? Any crime is punished with immediate execution in broad daylight.

probably for kids and petty offenders

what was that loser in The Big Dig locked up for?

>this asshole right here
motherfucker what did you do to deserve 50% of the fucking cut
you're lucky im giving you 30% you whiny piece of shit, you didn't even do anything I killed them all for you

>What's the point of the Diamond City jail if they never arrest you? Any crime is punished with immediate execution in broad daylight.

The Quest "The Big Dig".

>petty offenders
Are there crimes less petty than accidentally picking up a nuka cola?

>save Diamond City from the Institute
>expose MacDonough as a synth
>provide them with a steady supply of weapons and caps
>increase the quality of their radio
>they shoot me for taking a Nuka Cola by accident

Stealing a fork isn't a petty offense?

>Not waxing his ass then and there and taking both the money and the drugs

It's like you don't even know how crime works.

i want to megaton diamond city, if you know what i mean c:

gross

The Law is the Law no special treatment. Do you WANT communism to return?

> just saved Danse
> right as we're wrapping up, battle music plays
> STOMP STOMP STOMP
> get 1-shot by a Deathclaw

>perhaps billions
>perhaps

Do you have casualty reports and census findings on the other countries?

There's less than 8 million alive in the US alone. China was devastated even more. There's no way less than 2 billion died during the Great War.

Some people claim dialogue with deacon about his dead synth wife and how he said they were trying for kids confirms this but that's all there really is and could be easily argued against because a lot of real life couples have trouble having kids.

What are you saying goyim? Do you doubt that 3 trillion died during the Great War? What about the 9 trillion during the resource wars? Oi vey!

According to the United Nation's Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the world's population will be approximately 10,457,000,000 (10.5 billion) in 2077. Because the Fallout series mainly focuses on the United States, we can only speculate how many died in the United States and then attempt to confer that to Earth as a whole.
According to Fallout Bible 0, "With a population of almost 400 million by 2077, the U.S. would need nearly 400,000 Vaults the size of Vault 13, and Vault-Tec was commissioned to build only 122 such Vaults." That means only 122,000 people (1 person in every 3300) could be saved in the vaults. So to answer your question, at least for the United States, ~399,878,000 at most died instantly. With no information on how many people were able to seek refuge in their own fallout shelters, it kind of throws a wrench into the works.
I would assume other first world nations would have suffered a similar fate, but with no information on doomsday preparation from other nations, it's uncertain. Furthermore, the populations of third and second world countries that couldn't prepare for the Great War would likely be (basically) wiped out by the initial warheads and the subsequent fallout within a few years.
But you still want an answer to your world question, so lets take a crack at it and be bold; say every country had the infrastructure of the United States and created a proportionate amount of vaults (which could save 0.0305% of the population). With a population of 10,457,000,000, the Earth would be inherited by at least 3,189,000 survivors. But because not every country had the infrastructure of the United States, it would likely be significantly less than that three million.

Does MAXSON have these findings?

California is the most populated state pre-War

Meanwhile, Vault 13 only has 8 beds

So you do the math

No, Maxson is a faggot. All he has is nude photos of Danse.

gameplay and story segregation. Building a full sized vault is material enough to make a good portion of a game of.

>All he has is nude fanart of Sarah Lyons and a toy car

fify

>implying Maxson is straight
>or even bi

Fuck off. There is literally no evidence any main character is gay, unless you wanna count companions as bisexual.

Out of all of the things that Bethesda stole from Dragon Age, this and the dialogue system are the worst.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are both cancer.

I've never seen that message before

I'm spooked

Ded thread ded game?

Yes

What gun mods should I download? I've already got the Chinese Ass Rifle. I prefer ones that have good customization and not just scopes to change out.

>helping travis move on from NEET status
i want todd to come and stage a barfight for me

I like using the the last version of Modern Firearms that was posted on the nexus. I heard that some stuff was removed and the mod reposted on Bethesda.net but fuck that gay shit.

Meanwhile I'm not getting the character creation thing at the end of the vault, does anyone know a console command to fire the script?

>modern firearms
disgusting

You need to clean your pores user you're breaking out

F U N

>Chinese Ass Rifle

I use a G3 that I found on the nexus but it calls it a European Battle Rifle. It's a solid gun tbqh and it fits the style, the assault rifle in Fallout 3 is based on a G3 clone called the PTR91

I can't hear you over the sound of my patriotism intensifying.

sq mq102 1
I think that should work. To edit your character, slm 14 is the command.

What stats should I run? My character will be a beastmaster tribal in a world overrun with deathclaws

>We could have had this
Instead we got
>muh baby
Also, you can actually die if you don't go to Vault 111. I had no idea.

delete your vault

None of the vanilla game endings really feel like they'd lead into you becoming a raider leader. How does /fog/ roleplay the situation?

I enslave preston and sturges and make them figure it out

What is this

>pregnant Nora

Hot

>fed up with preston's bullshit
>fed up with brotherhood bullshit
>fed up with railroad bullshit
>fed up with annoying kid shaun
>fuck them, after all I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
>I'm never in one place I roam from town to town
>and when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl, yeah
>I hop right into that car of mine and ride around the world
>yeah I'm the wanderer, yeah the wanderer
>I roam around around around around around...

holy fucking shit
>young (pregnant) Diana Rigg
This bitch plays the Queen of Thorns.

how did we go from this

Cha 9 will get you wasteland whisperer and animal friend
I take it you want cannibal, so that is end 8
Str 4 will get you blacksmith and armorer
Agility 3 will get you stealth
You may want luck and to write the perks off as mystic tribal shit. Idiot savant would be good, but hard to fit in unless you drop agility, endurance or strength and pick up those attribute points later by spending perk points.

Wait a few days before posting this again, yeah?

Can someone post fully upgraded Nuka World rifle stats?

to this?

how many unarmed weapons are there in the dlcs?

>...all the colors of the rainbow

>wanting another plot about muh baby that only has Nate as a clear playable character instead of something that drops the dumbass fucking kid and spouse plots altogether

If you are going to include weapons that are just retextures of other weapons you have to include all variations of the weapons in fallout 4.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SCAV #3
PLEASE

u have to mod it urself in the workbench.

Are there even retextured ones in fallout 4? I thought the uniques were just lame renames.

I mean weapons with different mods

>instead of find muh son
>rebuilding civilization with your frozen family
Would have been so much better.

Legit kek, I was thinking the same thing

since people who play NW dont post any new armor is it save to believe there is no awesome raider armor in the comming DLC?

More clear version.

No, I don't. None of the weapons I showed in the New Vegas one included mods. Mods don't add uniqueness to the weapon. Only base versions and uniques count.

I remember the hook thing from Far Harbor, what else is there? There must be more.

>Hello everyone it's baby hitler on a stick, and today we're doing a Sixer McDixe, bring me some fixer:
What are the mods he reviews?

No you retard they just don't give a shit about spoonfeeding some spastic

>counting variants(uniques) for NV
>not counting variants(mods, legendaries) for 4

I will for sure agree that the unarmed selection is underwhelming in Fallout 4 but that's just disingenuous.

Are the nuka world outfits and armor AESTHETIC?

>These 5 different colored gloves count as different weapons
>all the different variations of weapons in fallout 4 don't.

At least try next time

What did you expect from a shitposter?

>There must be more
There are unlimited unarmed weapons in the next DLC
Buy Season Pass part 2

Each gang has their own