/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 26th:
1071 – Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.
1346 – Hundred Years' War: The military supremacy of the English longbow over the French combination of crossbow and armoured knights is established at the Battle of Crécy.
1813 – War of the Sixth Coalition: An impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia

>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-development-diary-26th-of-august-2016.964880/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobhuza_II
discord.gg/GM5vT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>qualified physicians

There literally weren't any until the 19th century in europe. It was all based on the 4 humours system.

So it's just like you (provided it was you) claiming the entirety of Veeky Forums are teenagers? And here, as a matter of fact found this, it's got an abysmal sample size but it's still interesting.

Reminder paradox is literally data mining their users

Im playing Brandenburg now and Ive carefully expanded now to the point where I have Danzig and Koinsberg, as well as the 2 Saxon provinces from Bohemia, and Pomerania. Its almost time for the reformation so I was wondering if I should just wait for it now and hold off on any big moves until I form Prussia? The Emperor is very weak right now and Poland just lost all of their Ruthinian provinces & their March.

Reminder that etc.

The Boer Exodus modifier.

>no date
>no control
>no source
>muh polls
Let me guess you believe 50% of brazil is white because if a nigger there self declares as white he goes in as white in the census

Not me. I pirated it.
I already have it on steam but there is no way I'm paying for anymore DLC.

Paradox always release boring games and then proceed to spend the next few years making them interesting but only if you're willing to pay for the game 10 times over.

Give it two more years and Sterallis will be amazing but with all its DLC will cost around $200.

If they are paid there's 50% chance that they won't move

We are at least 40% white though

The only thing this tells me is that /a/ is the only honest board out of those.

>/a/ Avg Weight 181,3 lbs, 75% virgins
>/jp/ 77% virgins
>/mlp/ 189,5 lbs, 89% virgins
So the memes are real huh

>not being a virgin

>Not me. I pirated it.

They data mine pirates too. You are literally telling them how many people pirate their games, which they will probably use when deciding if they go denuvo or not.

How the fuck are you going to source polls conducted on a fucking anonymous imageboard anyway?

You yet have to provide any evidence that Veeky Forums is mostly populated by teenagers other than "people who behave in a way I don't like are underage".

>implying normalfags aren't a thing

>first three children I got "my wife is pregnant but I was away"
>got the option to inspect on the third child
>she's always had lover poxs since the first child and my heir
>even after hiring spies looks like no more lover/never had a lover

can you get lovers pox from a husband? or did I get cucked and my heir isn't really my son?

What?

Why did they buff gift giving so much? I should not be getting 44 rep with the pope for giving him 100 gold to be honest. I now have claims on half of ireland.

Fucking Irish heathens

La Plata is etc.

But the event didn't even pop up apparently, just looked up in the files and the events are supposed to remove the modifier, while in my game they literally expired. I did annex Oranje within an year they got released since they weren't getting any proper immigration though, maybe it's there that I fucked up? Or maybe I just got unlucky Transvaal got released 6 months away from the modifier expiring?

It's not buffed at all, I get +10 at most. Maybe your pope is greedy.

Finish your mod already desu~

Yeah the event needs oranje

I don't get it

I'm playing offline.

I've already bought: HOI2, HOI3, HOI4 (God forgive me) EU3, EU4, Crusader Kings, Crusader Kings 2, Victoria II.

I got cautious when Sterallis came out (pirated it) and it proved to be shallow and boring. I'm just fed up of paying full price for a fairly shallow game and then being treated as a cash cow over the next few years as they make their games interesting.

Only thing he does is asking people to do his work for him

which is better Alexmod or Robmod, I come from reddit

>20 years of boredom for absolutely nothing
just

>40%
You know full well that 100% Whites make up only 20%, at most 30% of this place. The rest are mutts, niggers and natives. Self-declared Whites that at some point had a big booty sex slave negress or a native female captured or married off ancestor do not count as White.

>not being a Veeky Forums-/pol/ warrior
Kill yourself you obese cuck.

I want to stay Catholic because Protestantism in Italy is disgusting, but the Pope is a homosexual. Other than stop playing EU4, what should I do?

>denuvo memes
Paradox gets enough money out of redditors, they don't care about us pedophile autists at all

So, I did one of the Immortality questlines with the Indian girl. I drank the draught and died. What the fuck is a Zenobia?

Changeowner a province to them or fire the event manually

>Veeky Forums-/pol/ warrior
God

if paradox did that, I'd probably go back to playing liq2 and eu3

HitlerMod

t. HitlerMod

Until they see the number people that pirate their games/DLC

why center it over the ocean?

Fuck off

t. HitlerMod

When you realize the blobbing has gone to far. At least I'm managing all of the shitty minorities for the world.

I'm Veeky Forums but virgin desu

Hey guys, how's HoI4? Is it fun?

I'm the guy who posts "Reminder to report and ignore shitposting." every thread
ama

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-development-diary-26th-of-august-2016.964880/
>DD is only about fucking releasable nations that should be in from the start
>it's not like it's even hard to do since everyone has generic trees and focus
>>Theoretical states are always interesting, and who knows, I’ve heard a rumor that Texas really wants to secede from the Union...
Nice

That's what I was looking at when I took the screenshot.

Take Posen and Saxony lad, and try to changeowner Saarbrucken and Kaiserslauten

Data collecting is something they've been doing for years, you retard. They already know the numbers.

based "doesn't reply to a post he's ridiculing but just quotes a part of it" poster

This is the world so far.

t. enlighted /leftypol/ 190 lbs master race

Form Greater Austria, annex Germany too

I don't play it anyway, is that all?

Posen just makes it look worse trust me. As for the other two Kaiserslauten has South Germans in it so keeping that maybe Saarsbrucken though.

>come here to get new DLC from the archive
>archive is mods only
Did something happen?

Reminder that the only reason Victoria 2 starts in 1836 is because Johan wanted to play as Texas.

Annex the Soviet Union and the UK

/gsg/ has the occational mp but yes, that is all

Culture map?

Annex Switzerland

Are you blind or somehow unable to read?

Good lad, now give it all to Germany

Also Benghazi is 36% South German.

Johan personally took it down.

Why are AI allies so useless in CK2
Why can't they occupy the enemies lands they just fuck around in their own territory

Yes, but what tabout actually fixing the game?

Archivelad deleted Liangmod after discovering that he was a gay furry and a discord shitposter. Discord then procedeed to report the archive pretending to be Paradox and the archivelad memed the shit out of them by putting only mods in there and putting links to the games in the OP.

You could actually read the fucking readme like in the archive.

Apparently blind, I found it now. Thank you for being kind to me.

Fuck off Wiz is a good AI programmer

>all these fucking manlets
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is charitable and a bro for giving me so many claims. But its not just him every ruler, since the patch gets a bigger disposition increase.

gay furries are white and based

>you'll never be a head of state for 82 years straight and have 210 children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobhuza_II

epic m8

Getting mad Long Reign bonuses.

why is France so broken in DH '33 start? Literally have 3IC the whole time wtf are you meant to do?

Own half of Ukraine but the grain still can't keep up with my liquor industry.

Apart from being a degenerate, I don't understand why he removed it. He made it years(?) before discord was a things so it wasnt a shitposter mod. It was a shit mod tho

>Turn of matrinial marraiges to try it out
>Heir dies
>Second son just had his 6th daughter in a row

Time for some incest!

>Why is X mod not in?
>I have a policy of not adding meme mods or mods from known shitposters or members of known shitposter groups. This include discord/steamgroups.

click through events

Wait, Liangmod lad was/is in the discord?

What other options for avoiding game over? Changing inheritance laws so that a man inherits?

Just imagine the shitstorm if it turned out to be that HPM is a part of a steamgroup/discord. In fact, I really hope when he inevitably gets tired of it/finishes the mod he joins a steamgroup just to rile you autistic faggots up.

Events, manage dissent, keep in mind you'll have a negative peace time modifier. It's like America, you're taking it slow and steady until that modifier comes off.

Yes

FranceMinimod guy is there as well

Any advice for Persia playthrough.

I doubt that would ever happen. But lets say AFP stops making flags, and 2 years later he decides to join the steamgroup. Would you remove his flagpack?
If that degenerate was still working on the mod I would understand why it got removed but I think he stopped working on it long ago.

Reminder that the old thread is STILL ALIVE because of R&I's early posting faggotry. When are we going to lynch this retard?

reminder that we have a non autistic discord here
discord.gg/GM5vT
no shitposters allowed

MP held daily

tcobra

>1071 – Battle of Manzikert: The Seljuq Turks defeat the Byzantine army at Manzikert.

>literally all the radical yugofags are there
Kill yourself you underage faggot

Anex central asia before Russia can get their paws on it and for quicker westernization

why did it have to happen?

t. r&i

doesn't matter,

the thread gotta be littered with the blood shitposting modders

liangmod, aka gay furry fuckboy is not a quality modder, he's a discord shitposter and probably part of the steamgruppe as well:DD

report and ignore not liquor and waggles ok? praise HPM

I could switch it to agnatic only but how high could the cahnce of getting inbreed trait be?

When its my Granddaughter and Son

objectively wrong, the vast majority were never even part of yugo to begin with.

>conquer Kalat ASAP
>fabricate an aquire state CB against the Sikh right after you conquer them
>conquer their part of the Baluschistan as the British storm them on their backs
>keep focusing on getting +90% overall admin efficiency, then 2% overall intellectuals, as you keep conquering shit in Baluschistan and Afghanistan
>get universities as your first reform
>try to keep militancy down and conscious high
>use your OP decisions to your advantage (you get a free education reform with the Dar ul-Funun decision as well as a free administrative reform with a decision to appoint some important guy whose name I forgot as your advisor)
You can westernize before 1858 if you do it this way, hence making you militarily equal (or even superior) to Russia when they declare war on you around 1861 for your part of Turkmenistan.

we're moderate now lad