Anton Yelchin may have died because of defect in his Grand Jeep Cherokee

gizmodo.com/anton-yelchin-death-jeep-cherokees-were-recalled-for-c-1782255236

Why would a rich person drive a Jeep?

Who?

>electronic shifter
This wouldn't have happened if it had something like a nice chunky lever like everything has had for decades.

Chekhov from JJ Trek

Fuck jeep

Fiat Chrysler has a mission to kill or maim every single person on the planet with their terrible vehicles.

He was leasing it too. What the fuck?

>Why would a person from Russia buy a vehicle suitable for road raging across continent-sized potholes and flipping during even the slightest turning

Some habits die hard.

Was he even that rich? His last role was in Green Room, which was crowdfunded IIRC.

Being a jew doesn't always pay off.

>car doesn't scream at you for not putting it in park
>flaw
NO

Not fucking paying attention is the flaw HERE. You are operating a piece of DANGEROUS MACHINERY, put you idiot-phone down and pay fucking attention to what you're doing. Chrysler makes shit vehicles but this is 100% COMPLETELY AND WITHOUT QUESTION DRIVER ERROR.

This is why you buy a Toyota Land Cruiser

>buying burger crap made in mexico

This.

>mfw redneck says to buy American
>mfw I tell him my Avalon is like 80% USA made parts
>mfw still hurts from yesterday

You gotta be pretty fuckin stupid to die like that.

This is a design failure.

Cars shouldn't make it easy for the driver to kill themselves.

>no tactile or audible feedback it's in park
>not a design flaw

>work at Uhaul
>reversing BMW wagon up ramps for hitch install
>open door to see a little better
>"CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK"
>whole car shaking violently
>realize car is trying to put itself into park while moving, damaging the transmission in the process.
>mfw German engineering
>mfw this will be the norm in a few years time because personal accountability is a scary topic to think about. much nicer being in our hugboxes where our stupidity is someone else's fault

Normally I'd say your a cunt, but reading how this fuckhead got ran over by his own car because he couldn't take two seconds to make sure his automatic memebarge was in P, I would agree is entirely his fault.

>stupid people die by their own fault
>sjw freak out
>other people should also be baby cared by big brother government
Gotta love this communist society

He's Russian? That explains everything
russians never pay attention to anything and they lack of sense of dangerousness

>but the car doesnt warn you if youre in park!!
Fucking no care warned you if you were in park for the last 100 years.

this planet is fucking stupid

hes ukrainian. and in reality he's american because he left there as a child.

but being american of course is never good enough for americans so they have claim to be from somewhere else

So much for ghost riding the whip.

Did you miss the JJ trek films?

I've seen this all over the news, read the comments on here and all anyone is talking about is "was the vehicle in park?". What the fuck, have none of you ever heard of a parking brake? That's exactly what is for!

TFW my dumb wife always leaves the car in park without the parking brake applied :(

He died because of this shit.

Nonono, you critical retards. It is THE DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY to make sure the car is in park and not going to go anywhere before getting out. The world is LUCKY that this mental midget killed himself this way and nobody else got hurt. It was the best possible outcome for a negligent retard to kill himself by his negligence and nobody else. You're just as bad as him for blaming the car. I hope you two accidentally kill yourselves to help the gene pool out.

No, he died because he was a retard who wasn't paying attention.

When it comes to cars, the more control you take away from people the more careless they get.

That's what you get for buying american.

>buy german car: either you live safe and sound and happily ever after or you die in an awesome fireball of amazing speed (looking at you, Porsche)

>buy amerifat burgerclappermobile: you get crushed by its retarded automatic transmission

:^)

heheheh

yeah, thats why they are trillions of accidents like this everyday.

If he had a manual, he might still be alive.

There's a lesson here, kids.

>buy Twingo: be happy forever

>buy Twingo
>give up on sex forever

You don't need sex if you have a Twingo.

No, the one in this one was worse because it took something familiar and totally changed how it works.

I think you are missing the real question here. Why would anyone drive a jeep?

It's a jeep thing

...you wouldn't understand