/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Elbst Edition

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>”Do You Even /Pose?” Showdown! (August 15th-August 26th)
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/302202

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

1st for frogs

2nd for zyzz

In Bennu we trust

tfw nobody wants to do straight cavity inducingly sweet lovey dovey vanilla ERP

lmao 4bennu

xth for Style

but that's the best kind

>style not found

He has no style
He has no gracy.
This troll, has a funny face.

shana bp

What do I main

ugh I've gotten both types before but the jealous kind cause all kinda of trouble ooc. I have no idea why straight is so much harder to find than futa or lesbian

Style you say?
:3

>tfw you tank as a bard for the majority of a boss and get all the coms
Winner winner, chicken dinner.
salut

THE REAL POTD EXPERIENCE!!!

Look at this dork and his heart gauntlets

Who are you and what makes you not worth pursuing?

wtf, are you black??

Because guys will almost always choose the easiest option. Much easier to subconsciously delude yourself and much easier to pick up other "straight" guys (the largest demographic) if you play a female character.

look at that screenshot and tell me

this is why i do potd as a scholar with selene out post-20 and a stack of echo drops.

u better watch ur back or we'll beat u up again

>Style you say?
I do, I do.
Pretty cool look.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

>why straight is so much harder to find than futa or lesbian
Probably because playing a female character (or futa, or what have you) keeps your options open a lot more than playing a male character would.

Or because they're pure when they start the game as a female, then one way or another get corrupted and they're too lazy, poor, or turned on by their own character in the throes of ecstasy to fanta to male.

I want to suck Aranea's cock!

you aren't me!
I couldn't tell you
do you like chasing people?

me too

but then she changed her hair... ruined

He can't hear you he's dead.

>
tfw she looks like shit with white hair

true suffering
also why did she cuck a. s.

I do play a female character, it's just the problem is what you mentioned before, emotional immaturity/blurred lines between IC and ooc for them.

but she looks great with white hair still

>pure

>Balmung
How do you like your piggu rp?

>he's dead
Please mark spoilers next time, thank you.

There should be a way to automatically kick anyone who watches cutscenes in dungeons.

>153009843
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8 out of 8

Is my guy Veeky Forums?

black hair looked much better

Is MCH fun?

the opener is fun, the rest is suffering

still the best lizard

>dislike someone because of hair color change
yep sounds about right of shallow sub human erpers

Who comfy?

Dude if you ain't seen Star Trek: Wrath of Khan by now I dunno what to tell you.

No, but I haven't played it to 60.

The damage feels really low next to other DPS while leveling, though

>dislike

I just don't want to suck their dick anymore

does it really matter when they force you onto your knees and force their cock down your throat?

me if you tell me the order I should buy my master craft book IVs

me

red's cute chubby cheekers prepare to get pinched

d-does aranea actually do that?

>why did she cuck a. s.

Because they are both into cuckolding but then A. A. realised they like Lei better.

as you get crafting jobs to 60. if they're all 60, plow through them today.

idk maybe a lil

Do you like monk but enjoy doing less damage for even more work but with the advantage of being at range?

It's all I really want.

Nya

> "80% of Heavenward story is voiced"
> Literally the second quest in Ishgard starts with voiceless Alphinaud

Also, did I waste 100,000 Gil buying iLVL115 armor, weapons, and jewelry from the merchants in Ishgard for my second LVL 50 class that I leveled solely to start the HW content?

It is nothing like monk.

I've seen it, thankfully.
Best movie ever. :3

sounds like a good way to get burned out.
I got WVR and LTW, about 130 away from another. Planning to make my own carbonweave set and move onto making my own ironworks.I want my shit to have my name on it as much as possible.
Just don't know if there is a good order to buy them.

The only part of this that makes any sense whatsoever is that MCH is indeed a ranged class.

{Same}

I just want to look cool with a gun while having fun :(

DId you not have the i90 stuff the game gave you? That would have been sufficient to do a few dungeons and get poetics for a few ironworks pieces. In the scheme of things 100k isn't that much, but yeah you probably wasted a little money. But you did save a decent amount of time.

Depends on what you're trying to do. If you are trying to gear yourself out, weaver, leatherworker, carp is all good, not to mention blacksmith to cover your mh/oh's

As I listed above to get the main pieces made first.

Get CUL to 60 and wait for a day when marron glace is starred, then shit out all the scrips. It helps having a high level botanist to grind out the mats too if you're strapped for gil.

I already had a WHM at LVL 50 w/Ironworks, but I wanted to do and start Heavenward content with another class (Ninja), so I spent the last week leveling it from 1 to 50. I stead of wasting the Poetics for i120 gear, I thought it would just be quicker to buy i115 gear then sell some of the early quest reward gear Heavenward would get me on the markets.

They are universally despised here because grown men play as switch futa catgirls that only like other switch futa catgirls

You will make your money back eventually, but it may take a little.

tfw you're a grown man who plays a 100% submissive female

me too user

Something about this cat makes me think the man behind it is really greasy.

I don't despise them, I'm trying to find them

a couple more drinks and i will be

finding ANY erp that doesn't get creepy or emotionally attached is a blessing desu

You can use your robitt to help with TP or MP. Your team may thank you for that.

It's the glasses

>only like other switch futa catgirls
They only fuck other futacats out of desperation. Half of the types they're into aren't into them, because who the hell wants to fuck a cat. Very few people and the dom market is really sparse.

I'm many things but "really greasy" is thankfully not one of them

So I am thinking getting BSM next and then CRP. yeah i am trying to gear out myself because if I don't have my name on my shit I will hate myself.

Will I need diadem at all for any of the mats for carbonweave or ironworks? or even the accessories that come after the non-starred ones?

Lizard Dude here, reminding YOU, that YOU can get good! You CAN do content!

im going to fix you

tfw unfixable

why would you need diadem ever

I want to /pet all the damaged goods in this general and feign sympathy so that I can be a shoulder that they can always come back to when things go wrong with their newest toy.
Not out of anything even remotely resembling malice, but out of simple curiosity.

Ground control looking for Major Tom pst...

How can I get good if I can't even pick a job

friends

Thanks Lizard Dude.

I never set foot in there so I don't know if it has exclusive gathers and if they are needed for certain crafts.

I'm interested. Who are you?

You find me two dps that have even a basic knowledge of how to play the game on balmung.
And I'll clear content

>look up pf
>no bonus
>no bonus
>no bonus
>make a learning pf
>no one joins
Maybe next patch. I'm going to see if I can get time off for the first week of it.

what classes do you need>!>!

[KHAAAAAN intensifies]