ITT: Concerned/Letters from Neighbors Thread?

ITT: Concerned/Letters from Neighbors Thread?

My neighbors mind their fucking business, because they are good neighbors.

Why couldn't she be more neighborly and proofread?

Fuck that's a delicious blog.

This was the Honda that scared her. I was just sitting at my friends place waiting for him and there were no place to park.

>triplex units nearby

Why were you reving m8?

He wanted to get the woman in the OP nice and sopping wet

REV UP THOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT ENGINES

Confront her, explain what happened.

Then fucking rape her.

Fart can that's why

fucking white people
>car outside somebody's house just chilling
>"gee-wilikers I'd better tell someone!"

Nah man, it's the culture of victimhood, not fleshtones.

I parked my truck across the street from my girlfriend's house overnight and in the morning found a note saying to save myself the trouble and not park there because it's some special parking zone (apartments nearby, might be to keep them out) so I just balled up the note, tossed it in the bed, and ignored it

I park in the nearby residential area at my uni for several reasons, and once I parked in front of somebody's house and when I returned there was a note on my car saying "please do not park here we need all these spots". There was a note on the cars in front and behind me as well.
>tfw their cars were all parked in their driveways/garage and they just felt like being faggots

I know another guy who parked in front of a frat house and got his shit keyed. I would probably throw a brick through their or something if that had happened to me.

>gee willickers
>not "yikes"

>just one brick

Driving down street in 1st at or below speed limit, woman yells "Slow down, this isn't a raceway!".

>parking in front of a frat house
As a fratbro, what did he actually expect to happen? Drunk fratbros can be crazy manchildren. Stay far away and keep your daughters even farther away. Maybe your wives too.

These pansies need to be sent to Argentina or some shit.

>hide yo' kids
>hide yo' wife

she's single

sounds like she writes fanfics on the internet

>hide yo' bike, because they stealin errybody!

>not indenting the paragraphs

wasn't on a party night, just an afternoon although yeah I know frats are just a way to justify alcoholism at uni. If they did something to __my__ car then yeah I actually would do more than throw a brick through their window like said, since I kind of hate the whole fratboy/bro-douche archetype.

You guys are seriously like hood-niggas, only you're white and massive pussies when alone. How could you possibly justify such degeneracy?
>"I-I-I was doing it for my brothers"
wew lad

This one year we had an attempted kidnapping in our town, with the perp supposedly driving a green truck. Guy gets busted within two weeks.

Like 6 months later 400lb whale redneck neighbor mom heard about it late, whale starts putting up fliers everywhere, complains to cops for more patrols in our neighborhood, keeps saying that she's seen green truck driving around, generally being a bullcunt, trying to get attention like she normally does.

Secretly wish dude had kidnapped one of her mongoloid children.

So she is scared a spooky car so she decides to wait and see what happens instead of going inside her home?
She is destined to be a victim.

If you suspect somebody is up to no good and watching you would you really go inside your house and let them know where you live? Idiot.

Well, both you and OP's friend's neighbor are idiots.

i'd call the cops if the behavior was really that odd

this lady dum

>wasn't on a party night, just an afternoon although yeah I know frats are just a way to justify alcoholism at uni.
>just an afternoon
Perfect time for midweek drinking. The booze doesn't stop flowing just because it's not 5PM.
>If they did something to __my__ car then yeah I actually would do more than throw a brick through their window like said, since I kind of hate the whole fratboy/bro-douche archetype.
So would I, and so do I.
>You guys are seriously like hood-niggas, only you're white and massive pussies when alone. How could you possibly justify such degeneracy?
Not every fraternity is full of jackasses. The worst thing we do is jokingly steal another fraternity's stuff, maybe steal some local roadsigns, and commit other general drunken antics.

I won't justify anything.

So you would wait to see what happens?
Would you go Rambo on him,pussy?
No you would drop your pants a present yourself to your new master.

>calling the po-po
checked those dubs though

I know a frat guy who stole somebody's bike because he was drunk and didn't feel like walking home. I don't know of any fraternities where they actually care about being a model citizen or a respectable member of society.
>"we don't do anything too bad bro we just steal some local street signs"
>commiting a felony
>"""not too bad"""
Stealing street signs is just as bad as:
>Property crimes such as auto theft, burglary, larceny, arson, and theft.
>Assault
>Violent crime is another category including manslaughter, murder, robbery, assault, and forcible rape.
>Burglary
>Robbery
>Forgery and Counterfeiting
At least you aren't trying to justify anything.

>just as bad as those things
Heh

>Plunkett St

>I know a frat guy who stole somebody's bike because he was drunk and didn't feel like walking home. I don't know of any fraternities where they actually care about being a model citizen or a respectable member of society.
Funny how people change after college (and how some don't). You should look up famous fraternity members. You'd be surprised.
>>"we don't do anything too bad bro we just steal some local street signs"
>>commiting a felony
>>"""not too bad"""
Nobody is directly hurt by it you autist. Christ.
>Stealing street signs is just as bad as:
>>Property crimes such as auto theft, burglary, larceny, arson, and theft.
>>Assault
>>Violent crime is another category including manslaughter, murder, robbery, assault, and forcible rape.
>>Burglary
>>Robbery
>>Forgery and Counterfeiting
Pffffffft
>At least you aren't trying to justify anything.
We know it's illegal. That's why it's fun.

Doesn't matter what style you train
Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once
Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.
Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. There's reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

Nothing beats one.

This

I was joking dude, but you are wrong. There is no such thing as a victimless crime.
>remove stop sign
>somebody runs the sign
>gets into an accident and is killed
>"dude stealing signs doesn't hurt anyone it's fun fuck the gubberment dude XD"
I wonder if you'll still be saying that while you're getting your ass reamed by Bubba in prison.

>is a redneck
>complains about rednecks

Reported.

>2004 - 2008
What the fuck atleast do research on the difference between a 7th gen and an 8th gen civic holy fuck.

>I was joking dude, but you are wrong. There is no such thing as a victimless crime.
Poe's Law
>>remove stop sign
We don't steal stopsigns lel, that's asking for serious trouble. We steal stuff like 15mph speed limits where there's two signs next to each other or street names.

Honestly we return most of the stuff the next
>I wonder if you'll still be saying that while you're getting your ass reamed by Bubba in prison.
Are you Bubba?

>Concerned female neighbor
Who actually talks like this?

Middle income suburban whites

Sjws, forever alone hambeast bitches

North Jersey actually, these people stick out like a sore thumb in our middle class white neighborhood and by all means have no reason to be here. Their house looks like shit, their yard looks like shit, they look like shit. Dad's 500lbs mom's 400lbs and they have 6 retarded children that never shut up.

I got stories if you want

There's this one house on my dad's street that somehow has no driveway. This old cunt who used to live there pretty much claimed ownership over the street space in front of the house. If anyone else dared park there while she was out, she'd come back and lay on the horn until they came out and moved.

I don't know how she didn't get her tires slashed frequently. She was one of only like three white people on the street.

Last 'concerned neighbour' letter I got was from someone convinced that the government was out to get them, had amputated their toe and put a tracking chip in it, and that the whole thing was the fault of the aliens or the illuminati or something.

We get the occasional police notice about stuff, because people generally just call the fucking police and get told to stop wasting police time, because it's actually a crime to do so.
Had the police called on me for taking pictures of cars, in order to report their illegal and obstructive parking. And for nearly running some dumb cunt over after she came around to shout at me for honking at her for parking on a corner and leaving her door open so she could stick her fat ass out into the street to fiddle with something in her car. Her excuses were 'but everybody else does it', and 'there's a thorn bush on the other side' that was planted there to stop people parking there.

This is why I live in a place where my neighbor is 2 miles away

>concerned single female neighbor
Must be a cat lady.

story tyme plox

Your a douche, why would you rev your engine like that?

You frat kids are such insufferable faggots

>live in hilly mountain city
>1st gear engine braking down steep-ass hill at 35 mph through residential zone
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*heyslowthefuckdo*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck you people that's what the speed limit sounds like

Rather have that then poser hicks in their lifted 70k trucks in rich neighborhoods like we have

>not "gosh"

She should have shot him. Obviously the guy is a creep and she would have been defending herself and her property. I mean this is America. You can legally shoot someone who turns around in your driveway so why can't you shoot some dude creeping on you from across the street?

Easy there /k/

negative. I can almost guarantee this is some minimum-wage shitheel with a liberal arts degree. The victimhood is strong with her.

>Concerned single female neighbor
Better shift into "D", user

>he got bullied by fratbros

/Thread
This is how I was raised and have always lived. People are so short sighted...Poor sheep

Kek

Don't stick your dick in crazy bro, it's nothing like the japanese animes make it out to be.

>he thinks those "no engine braking" signs refer to passenger vehicles

Veeky Forums pls i thought summer was just a meme

I don't think that's what he was going for

The old ass jake brakes those signs are made for are like thirty times louder than petrol "engine braking"

Here's one from my insurance company.

>Honda Civic

Story and take that ridiculous trip off, you look like a moron. No one cares who you are and your l33tspeak name says more about you than the letter concerning you racing a japanese bean tin.

That is some classic pasta that I haven't seen since 2011 Veeky Forums

>texting friend instead of police when in a potntially dangerous situation

Why do women do this?

Do you think police arrive immediately?

>single

Why does that matter? Does she want to fuck the person she's sending the letter to?

no

Do you think every women does this, or are you just venting your assmad /r9k/ frustrations?

sorry didn't realize it was that time of the month for you.

just so you know, this girl was turned on by the whole thing. Wrote the note hoping the honda driver person would somehow get in contact with here. Fantasy rape thing

no shit sherlock

Do you think they can be any less helpful than your dipshit snapchat followers?

Here's a shot of her patrolling the area

Hi Finland. How's your peer and sausages stash?

>Slate

My neighbors mind their own business.
Only time anyone bothers anyone is when see niggers on RIMZ driving through the neighborhood. Soon as that happens the cops are getting called and people are getting their guns out.
>inb4 racist white folks
Its pretty evenly distributed between white people, mexicans, and black people.
The next city over is ghetto as fuck and theres always something going down over there.

We like our low crime rate and not having our cars broken into

Kalash got busted for racing

I have never got busted before how did that happen?

>Don't want to be annoyed all day by shitheads trying to get free candy from you [and will likely vandalize your shit otherwise]
>He's in the wrong
no

So you're a ricer who revs his stock honda economy car in neighborhoods for literally no reason.

Good to know OP.

Not really a letter but

>Driving down neighborhood multiple times late at night.
>Cant see shit, looking for a specific house
>Cruise back down the neighborhood a 3rd time
>Guy runs in the middle of the road infront of my car
>"WHAT ARE YOU DONT BEING A NUISANCE IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT"
>I'm looking for a house, do you know which one [insert house number] is?
>"WHY WOULD I TELL YOU YOURE PROBABLY A KIDNAPPER GET OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD I'M CALLING THE POLICE"
>Guy looks to be in his 40s or so.
>His hands are also on the side of my hood
>Decide I'm having enough of this shit
>Rev it up, dump the clutch
>driver's side mirror clips him
>he falls
>mirror is surprisingly not broken

And that was that. This was 4years back.

Now this ist realism

No rich people want poor people visiting their neighborhood even for halloween.

>"I love muddin' and fishin' in South Jersey just like a real farm boy livin in Texas!"
>"I hate them blacks and gays so I roll coal on my confederate flagged, lifted Ford F-150!"

People like that guy would deny you any of your Bill of Rights by law if they could get such a law passed to outlaw anyone that they don't normally congregate with. Their values are corrupt.

>Drunk fratbros can be crazy manchildren. Stay far away and keep your wives away too.

Why wife? Im pretty sure she can handle herself.

that is vehicular man slaughter faggot

I don't have neighbors. I live in the country. No posted speed limit.
Usually Fuckleberry Fin blasts down my road going 80mph in his S10 and runs over one of my dogs.
Hate it so much here.

He never said he killed him.
Technically it's a hit and run, but considering the circumstances he could easily argue that it was self defense since that guy ran out and grabbed his vehicle for no good reason.
>I feared for my life and fled, officer

fucking shitskins

>oh look that white couple is playing bocce at the park
>better ask for them and their descendants to give me reparations!

>racist
If blacks commit 56% of crimes but are only 20% of the population it's fair to assume a black with hood taste is a criminal or one act away from being one.

Well dressed and groomed blacks are typically safe to be around.