/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>shitty countdown for sombra who cares
amomentincrime.com/

Previous thread:152923423

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdcDjdr1MNI
discord.me/owg/
youtube.com/watch?v=zyMfpJh3h4A
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

OP what the fuck

Post healslut

youtube.com/watch?v=GdcDjdr1MNI

Who has the worst case of PTSD from active duty in Overwatch? I think it's Mercy. All the teammates that died on her watch probably took its toll.

order has been restored
also op is a faggot

You got the previous thread wrong, it needs two arrows in front of it like this

IT'S TIME TO KICK HANA OFF THE TABLE

non-degenerate thread

repost from last thread because why not

Some type of detective character, trench coat and fedora for m'lady

Uses a shotgun, e lays down a smoke grenade that teammates can see through and enemies can't, lasts for 6 second. Shift toggles between two modes, one increases footstep sounds for the enemy team, the other gives you a 5 meter wallhack, like Hanzos arrows.

When he activates his ult he says something like "Going undercover" or "I'm in too deep" and he activates a stealth mode for 15 seconds. His first shot coming out of the ult deals double damage, meaning that when the enemy team hears this they suddenly group up in a tight bundle and begin randomly firing. It'll be hilarious.

His lore can be about tracking Talon or some shit idk

pharah buffs when

I want Hana Song to peg me.

Fat girls are absolutely fucking disgusting. What use is an unattractive girl?

Saw another Discord being posted last thread, we've had one since open beta please join if you'd like we're pretty active but could always use more.

I'd like to get this in the OP but that's up to whoever makes it first.

discord.me/owg/

So the percentage till hit 6% at approx. 02:10 UTC
What will happen?

where are mei's popsicles

post more tranny vocaroos

GIVE

ME

SOMBRA

I just used the first Mei pic I could find online. I thought she was canonically fat?

Fuck off wad and myr with your shitty discords fuck

your discord doesn't matter

L E N A
E
N
A

Why do you think anything will happen at all?

It'll hit 6%

the op is giving me a boner pls send help

Gonna post my idea for sombra. Tell me how shit and/or broken my ideas are. Or if you want post your own ideas for Sombra instead of just shit talking mine. Whichever is fine.

I imagine a silent assassin. Melee offensive hero who uses 2 daggers, 1 in each hand. Attacks twice per second 1 swing per hand. 150 health 50 shield.

>passive
Opportunistic - deals 50% (or is that too much?) extra damage when hitting an enemy from behind

>ability 1
stealth - turns invisible and footsteps become silent for up to 15 seconds. Stealth ends when attacking or taking damage. 10 second cooldown

>ability 2
poison dagger - throws a dagger coated in poison that slows the target down for 3 seconds and does 10 damage a second for 3 seconds. 10 second cooldown.

>ability 3
Agile - can perform a backflip soaring through the air several feet behind her to escape out of danger. As she jumps she throws a dagger at her target location which deals 25 damage. 15 second cooldown.

>ultimate
Smoke screen - throws a poison smoke bomb at location that allies can see through but enemies can not. Lasts 5 seconds and deals 15 damage a second.

Bastion, obviously

It's going to top out at 7%

How do I get good as Phara?
For having rockets as projectiles, they feel really weak with minimal splash damage.

>see's other group advertising their discord quietly
>HEY NO COME HERE INSTEAD FUCK THEM WTF REEEEEEEEEEE

no thanks

The only bad thing about Mercy's devil skin is that she loses her tits.

because she turns into a girls with a dik?!

>tfw trolled by a loli buttbot

Excellent taste sir, post more Tracer

But she gains a bulge, weird isn't it? Really makes u think

>wake up
>remember i didnt get summer mercy
reeeee

>wad and myr
That was the other Discord being posted, ours has been around for much longer.

Like I said, ours has been around since open beta. Splitting the community up isn't so great.

Don't sexualize Tracer's bottom.

I am going to say what I said during beta.
Discords are not needed for this general.
It creates unnecessary drama.
We do not need one in the OP.

It's weak to discourage you from relying on splash damage. If you played TF2 pretend you're using the Direct Hit because that's what you need to do to get that 120 burst.

>tfw Pharah plays nothing like TF2 Soldier
>tfw Junkrat is a thousand times more fun and lets me goes balls deep in the enemy team

>bad

What other ult ideas do you have? This is really good user

play with mercy in your team

she's not worth it otherwise

understand that your ulti is incredibly situational and that it's possible to go an entire round without using it because a good opportunity never presents itself

get good at using concussive to move yourself around. using concussive to manouver yourself should be its main usage, not knocking around enemies

if you have a mercy healing you remember to utilize your normal rockets for movement too since the self damage doesnt really matter in that case

it's a shame you're nobody though

discords help get people on Veeky Forums who want to play with each other in one place. just because you have autism and can't socialize doesn't make you a voice for the rest of the thread

I did!

:)

I think the backflip shouldn't deal damage. Other than that is seems pretty cool. I like the smoke bomb idea. It would be awesome for clearing people off of the objective.

>there are now 4 /owg/ discords that i'm aware of
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>Direct Hit
Cool, time to give up then.

>Or if you want post your own ideas for Sombra

I've been thinking it could be neat if she played like mesmer from gw2. No serious stealth, but instead can misdirect and confuse somehow.

Get a load of this homo

I got it 7 times and I didn't even buy loot boxes. I got all the summer skins and most of the voice lines and sprays :D

>come back from shopping all day
>check amomentincrime
>5.8890%

Oh oh oh oh oh

D.Va Style!

Ok, then, cute Tracy will be.

i don't think someone who is so desperately lonely that they need to look for people to play with in Veeky Forums of all places hasve any authority to call others out on lacking social skills or having autism

How's that a bad thing ? Small tits are nice. Look at widowmaker, she's cute.

Not the person who posted that, but is there no where people in this thread generally gather? Or you guys just don't do that because of said drama?

>ult

Each enemy player has their movement, view, ability, and attack controls swapped around at random for 5 seconds.

the finger thing symmetra does is actually some sort of dance
i learned something today
youtube.com/watch?v=zyMfpJh3h4A

grasping

blizzard saw everyone getting pissy about the sombra arg so they had some intern throw up a script to make it update verrry slowly to satiate the turbo nerds. even the new comment in the source basically says "damn niggas chill".

nothing significant will happen at least for weeks

smoke grenade sounds kind of pointless, a spamrat or hanzo or bastion would just shoot in the general direction of the smoke anyways, the only use of it would be to throw right at the enemies so they can't see shit around them and that'd be hella frustrating (imagine a 6 stack of detectives covering the map in smoke)

some other ideas for detective shit:

an ultimate ability that calls down a scooter that moves at sprint speed and can carry another ally on it like a payload
a passive ability that shows footsteps on the ground where enemies have walked, letting you backtrace their IP
a mirror that lets you see around corners (sniper scopes would be glowing bright)
being able to vault terrain like hanzo or genji but not as high because he's a smoker

Widowmaker has the best ass in this game. Post widowmaker butt.

the op is giving me a boner pls send help

>blizzard decided not to put this in the game
>youll never spam this

why live tbqh

>some sort of dance
>i learned something today
Is this you? youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

why do you need to be a somebody?
THis is Veeky Forums. if you want to play with other anons post your btag.
You are drawing conclusions from nothing.
Most people actually play the game. you can shit post and spout dank memes in the thread

This should answer you

Then why start the arg stuff MONTHS before actually revealing anything?

I need new skins goddamnit.

Is it pointless to go in oslo que as ana?

I've lost my last 5 matches using her even-while doing everything right.

But fuck, i'll nano boost someone wioth ult and they'll not even use their ult with 10 fucking seconds left, eventhough im behing constantly healing people will run away to get health packs. I'll just stick to lucio as a healer. At least he is idiot proof and you arent defenceless.

I meant joining up so you can play together. Solo queuing is a nightmare.

yes. i'm an autistic weebaoo because i didn't know that this was a thing.
what are you even saying

They're good for grouping up and voice chat. I'd like to get some inhouses going and maybe a mini-tournament but we don't have enough people to make it worthwhile.

This is why I want one in the OP, but people just remove it. One Discord for group-ups and whatever for people who want it, but since people don't know it exists new ones get made.

Ours has been around since open beta and is the most active by a lot I'm pretty sure.

I can't stop people wanting to run their own Discords and don't want this to be a popularity contest. Just noticed that a fourth Discord has cropped up and wanted to post the old one since it's more active than the one posted last thread.

Blizzard shouldn't do ARG for characters that are months away from being in the game.

Actually Blizzard shouldn't do ARG at all, it's just pissing off the most autistic of their players because they're so bad at it.

One interesting idea that could fuck with head is one of old abilities of a dota hero.

Once you use it you go invisible but your double heads in the way you were heading

Is carrying a team a meme? which characters can actually do it? even as a reaper or roadhog its hard to fight 4/5/6 enmines at the same time if your retard teams keeps on getting killed one after another and not grouping up at all. Im convinced unless the enemies are also dogshit retarded you cannot carry

>it's a shame you're nobody though

We're all nobodies son, that's the magic of anonymity

Are you having fun?
Keep playing her.

Getting frustrated and not having fun?
Play something else.

I'm saying you're an autistic weeaboo that learns dances on Youtube.

That doesn't fill me with confidence, but alright, I am ready to recieve ridicule and hatred.

Fire-based Hero from the fucked Australian outback, same as Junkrat and Roadhog. Like a lot of the Heroes, she has prosthetics, her arms are both augmentations. She'll have a short-range flamethrower that functions the same as Mei's ice blaster, her left hand his free for a possible weapon. M1 is primary burn, M2, maybe does something?

Still haven't entirely decided on abilities, but I'm thinking her Ult can be a slam move that burns over time, would channel for a few seconds. Like a Reinhardt Ult it will knock enemies down, but it's an outward burst of fire, so it pushes enemies back and does damage.

Of course it's to clear objectives, mainly. It's OP though because DoT + Knockdown + Clearing. But hey this is just for fun, right?

I was thinking, as I love Ana's Jarate bomb of heal-hurt, that she could have a sort of launcher on her arm that shoots a firebomb. Covers an area in fire and does DoT, prevents healing, I really love that game mechanic. Straight-forward. Would be her E.

Maybe a passive that her fueltank explodes upon death? Too OP?

As for a LShift ability, it could fire another weapon, but again that's another Ana like ability.

I am always open to suggestions!

Also: She's THICC because Mei is just fat and satan incarnate, Mercy is awesome with her hips+booty combo but her tits aint big enough, and the same goes for Widow.

delet this

Like said that was pretty much my exact other idea. Jump attacks, attack crouches, ability 1 is ult, left makes you go forward, etc.

Is there an ETA on the patch hitting for console

>old pl
nice but will be called toxic, remember that blizzard doesnt want to buff defense heroes because they will be too annoying for casuals to deal with

The character is really fun but without teamwork its a shitty experience. So I guess shes off the cards for me.

>it's a shame you're nobody though
the fact that you even tried to use this an insult here is a great demonstration why shit like discord destroys generals

a general is not a communtiy

we are not supposed to know each other

If your team isn't 100% dogshit, Zarya or a well-played offense can carry fairly well. But nobody can carry a truly shit team.

A few days after the patch goes live on PC most likely

You can't carry a team in Overwatch unless you have 1-2 other competent players on your team and they have 1-3 incompetent players on theirs.

You'll basically be matched agaist predmades and your teammates will be shit.

why are defense heroes so shit lads

you don't need to run a tourney if one of the things stopping you is a discord.
Post your battle tag.
There was a a btag doc in the OP.
But all in all just ask in thread if other anons are playing. That will most likely see if you can find people to play with.

She looks TWISTED

>I'd like to get some inhouses going and maybe a mini-tournament
end your life

They're to tacticool for this game

is there any reason the moment in crime thing is now at 5.9003%? Any significance to that number?

Usually 3 days after PC

>

>implying

If you're good with Junkrat he's the third best fragger tied with Hanzo

It is slowly incrementing.

Will you protect this smile?

it's a loading screen to another countdown