/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

My nigga Shino edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-_27suqlGoF6R856LoR5GQ
a.pomf.cat/plejcb.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Our King Double4anime's youtube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC-_27suqlGoF6R856LoR5GQ

>and we archive a few seconds before I can post the link

welp, I tried guys.

>It's a best boy thread

>someone else thinks shino is best boy
hell yeah, motherfucker.

Sasuke, now you know the truth... Itachi lived and died for the village. What are you going to do now?

>lol im gonna fukin destroy the villaeg

Fuck off, potato farmer.

Sasuke will always be the biggest mistake.

>Main character's best female friend ends up fucking the other guy

So butthurt. What's even the appeal of NaruSaku? She's the one who didn't want him. She spends 700 chapters obsessing over Sasuke and people are surprised and angered that she fucks him.

Kek

>So butthurt. What's even the appeal of NaruSaku?

Never mind that, Harry and Hermione didn't look bad together.

Shino is Veeky Forums as fuck, and has the best and most disturbing abilities. Even Kishi probably realised he was OP and therefore had to feature him less.

a.pomf.cat/plejcb.jpg

Damn, that's some high res best boy right there.

Shino actually has to keep his face and eyes obscured and fill his body with bugs and act all quiet and serious and aloof all the time to keep all the bitches off his dick. He stayed single so that all the other male characters would have a chance.

So the bugs live inside his body?

Just imagine a bitch sucking his dick and a bug just casually comes out from it.

he probably jizzes maggots or something. I wonder how the aburame even reproduce. are they born with bugs in their bodies that they get from their mother's body while in the womb?

Do you have the other ones from the previous thread?

>shino yawns
>beetles come swarming out of his mouth

Christ.

"I thought you were only going to kill the elders"

>ayy but th3 civilians lived in peece cuz of the massacr so im gunna kill dem too 4 sum reson lmao

I wouldn't think about Shino/aburame bug infestations too much. It all gets into body horror territory real quick.

They are probably the most inbred clan in Konoha because anyone outside their clan wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft pole.

Did this nigga seriously just cut off his own arm?

The civilians are living off Itachi's sacrifice without knowing the truth. We should make a public announcement about that.

>lul no juss fukin kill em

Ay is a fucking hero and would've dropped Sasuke like a bag of fucking bricks if Gaara didn't bitch out and stop him

Why is iruka being such a fucking dick in this "road to Ninja" movie? It feels so out of character, he'' always been supportive and kind towards Naruto, even when angry at him.

Also they couldn't possibly have had less interesting use of the alternate history concept in this film. Its basically "the pinkshit chronicles"

The gag with Sasuke basically having the same personality was a pretty nice burn, tho.

Seeing Sasuke get slapped around by the Ay/Bee brothers was so cathartic.

Road to Ninja is literally an AU movie where everyone is backwards.

I know. I was complaining about how little they did with that concept in the post you're replying to.

But the Iruka scene took place before they were sent to the AU world.

I think that go is for NH.

You would think after 7 attempted murder attempts she'd get over him. It even seemed like that was the case for a precious few chapters.

It helps that Rowling pretty much admitted that Ron/Hermoine was bullshit and that Harry/Hermoine was better.

Why did he even end up with Ginny
I understand why he dumped Cho but why Ginny? That was out of goddamn nowhere.

>Chou(3) means "Ugly" in Chinese
>Cho by itself isn't a valid pinyin and I can't really think of a character read 'Chou' that girls are named commonly
>Cho Chang might've literally been named Ugly Chang

What the fuck? Kisame is human?

I think Cho Chang's actress called Rowling out on racism or something regarding that.

There's a lot of irritation towards Ginny character in how she was in the 6th book (though a lot of people find that one annoying regardless).

My point is that Sakura is fucking shit as a character and that NS isn't even comparable to HHr

Yeah, he just has shark traits. Probably a clan thing, bred themselves to be shark-like

Well it certainly is pretty fucking annoying to me that the only Asian person is also kind of an irredeemable shallow cunt and basically the worst one on the 'good' side at that.

>bred themselves to be shark-like
That only raises more questions.

>Harry/Hermione
>Rukia/Ichigo

I always back the wrong horse. Then again I haven't cared about Bleach for the better part of a decade, and I've always considered the soul society arc to just be the ending, so losing that one didn't bother me.

>"the pinks*** chronicles"
Seriously? Was that even appropriate?

Cho Chang is a really funny name desu. It's like Rowling went " cho sounds like a vaguely chinese noise"

My general feelings after those two can be summed up as "well at least Naruto/Hinata is a thing". Milf!Orihime makes me dick hard but Rukia/Ichigo makes my heart hard.

That's almost certainly what she did because I can't think of any 'chou' name in mandarin, 'cho' is not valid in mandarin, and 'chang' is not the cantonese romanization of that name.

Maybe human in the sense of mortal?
Jap is a flexible language

Other than his shark features. What exactly in his anatomy makes him not human?

Never mind the things on his cheeks, could probably be paint. His eyes are too small to be human.

>Eye size
In case you forgot, this is a fucking anime

I've been re-watching early Bleach episodes and what really struck me was how fucking good the dynamic between the two main characters was.. The interaction between Rukia and Ichigo was really the heart of the show back then. What also surprised me was how much more interesting Ichigo was before he turned into a scowling, broody shonen protag who's only character trait is "muh friends".

Well from what I understand, Kishi just wanted most Akatsuki members to be monster-like. Hence Kakuzu, Kisame, Deidara's hands, Zetsu

And Asian eyes are too slanted to be human. Your point?

He actually did a good job with this. Now, if only they were as monstrous in terms of battle as they looked. Kakuzu should've been much more difficult to fight because of age and experience, Hidan was a retard, Deidara got Uchiha'd, and Pain... Well, he was cool until muh peace.

Zetsu got fucked as well.

Kisame was legit as fuck though

>Deidara got Uchiha'd

The undisputed realest nigga in Naruto

Personally I wish they would have done away with the whole war thing and have the various characters clash with the Akatsuki more. Essentially extend the story and actually conclude with Pain. I don't think the Akatsuki should lose a member just because they ran into a main character.

That's why I didn't mention him. Dude was pretty nuts.

>before he turned into a scowling, broody shonen protag who's only character trait is "muh friends".
The Fullbring arc showed that he was bored with his life without his Shinigami powers (he even broke down over it). It pretty much proved he liked to fight more than anything else. Protecting his friends was just a bonus.

So his characters is even more of an empty void than what general people think.
>Bleachfags are now desperately saying Naruto is still worse than their series.
>Even /a/ shuts them down and says Bleach is a load of bigger crap.

He had a good run though. He's basically the most effective/competent Akatsuki member.

Well, until he gets revived by Kabuto I guess.

NO NO NO

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINTS IN THESE THREADS I ALREADY KNOW THEY'RE GOING TO RUIN IT

WHY

What are you on about

Oh I wouldn't know, I gave up around Hueco Mundo. I could tell the story was going absolutely nowhere when like 20 soul society fodders and jobbers showed up and Kubo painstakingly gave every single one of them a boring, pointless fight.

Nothing, I figured it out 10 seconds after I posted it.

I thought she meant it :^(

Deidara literally took the the full-frontal assault of Uchiha eyehax and plot armor. No matter what he did he got Sharingan'd. Even the concept of the elements were twisted in the Uchiha's favor (Lighting is stronger than Earth). The man couldn't take it anymore and fucking Kamikaze'd himself and the area around him and the Uchiha plot armor still worked, even though Sasuke was out of Chakra and was right next to him to take the blast.

>This nigga is as dumb as Lee

>I could tell the story was going absolutely nowhere when like 20 soul society fodders and jobbers showed up and Kubo painstakingly gave every single one of them a boring, pointless fight.
Part of me is kinda glad Kishi didn't do that with the war arc.

Giggled a little, user.

>Bit off his own tongue to protect Tobi's information and had himself eaten by his own Shark summons to have the information die with him.
Who does that kind of shit?!

>Who does that kind of shit?!
People who actually believe in the ideals they're fighting for. Usually called 'fanatics'.

One of the only villains that doesn't get a shoddy redemption and has an interesting backstory. The other one is Zabuza.

Hey, at least you know they're dedicated. Dedication is had to come by.

And both come from the Mist.

You fags should start using this shit.

I mean I already knew but still. It's a long series.

Who else would you have preferred to die?

Best Kage.

I didn't bash them, fanatics deserve respect for their dedication and belief even if you don't like their beliefs.

I don't know -- Lee? Tenten? Kiba? Anyone else? Neji was cool and he didn't get enough play in part 2.

>It's a long series.
There are 'spoilers' that need to be spoilered and there are those that you deal with because they're such old fucking news. If you don't know that the Witch King dies that's your problem, if you don't know Shirou is the red man that's also your problem. If you don't know that Neji dies that's ALSO your problem.

It's been 3 years, faggot. It's already past the spoiler expiration date.

Do people here still play the game?

The Hyuuga plotline ended up going nowhere, his rivalry with Lee basically stopped being a thing off-screen, his interactions with 1010 are practically non-existent and his relationship to guy is identical to the one the others in his team have.

Neji was basically dead anyway. He was just put out of his misery.

He would have also died burned by eternal flames

I find it worse that Kakuzu died because he got tricked by a genin-tier clone switcheroo

Ay was right.

>That isn't friendship. Not in our world.

but muh friendship

He was somewhat redeemed in Storm 2.

This was honestly one of the most aggravating parts of the manga for me.

Lee still had to be part of Guy's crowning moment of awesomeness

Tenten or Shino dying would have probably being followed by Naruto asking who the fuck were they.

Neji was the perfect combination of popular enough so fans would feel something when he died and not popular enough so fans would be permanently butthurt about it.

To be fair, Naruto gets that shit off on everyone. Dude must be doing some fucking insane mind magic for everybody, even the most dangerous villains, to ignore it.

He also TnJs basically everyone.

>died

Nope, the characters clearly state he would have just lost his leg.

So Bandai finally gave Naruto it's own Dokkan. Any opinion on that?

I agree. I could not believe Naruto was spouting that bullshit about his fellow classmates taking revenge for Sasuke -- most of these kids probably never talked much with him even when they were in the same class. From the perspective of someone like Kiba, Sasuke is just the edgy loner kid he went to gradeschool with who ended up becoming like the unabomber.

It's really funny that these would-be avegners show up 2 chapters later having unanimously decided to murder Sasuke.

Samurai. Japanese honor.

It's kind of weird compared to Dokkan in my opinion, since characters don't get xp from being used, only from materials. The combat is a step up, though

It's honestly very startling how much Team 7 seem to care about Sasuke. Same with Ino, honestly.

Let's see here, when you ignore Kishimoto's frantic retcons
>Naruto hated Sasuke's guts and just wanted to fight him for respect
>Ino and Sakura liked him because he was a brooding pretty boy, pretty much a childhood crush
>no one else really gave a shit beyond thinking he was skilled
>Naruto and Sakura don't even talk to Sasuke very often when he's on their team, he makes it very fucking clear that he only cares about getting stronger
>at most, they were with him for 5-6 months
>despite this relatively little amount of time, Sakura and Ino retain their crush on him and Naruto repeatedly wants to "save" him despite not really knowing him at all beyond the whole "we're both orphans haha" thing
God, it would've been so great to have Naruto kill Sasuke. Not because I dislike Sasuke, but because it would've shown some sense of realism. I get that this is a shonen, and that it's not real, but Kishimoto's take on peace is just naive. Most people aren't going to understand regardless, you might as well have gone for the shock factor.

Fully agreed. Manual leveling plus the fact the background animations create delay makes it hard for me to pick this up regularly.

But Naruto killing Sasuke would have continued the cycle of hatred and the battle of the two sons.

How would it? There are no more Uchiha. Therefore, Indra is fucked out of a suitable inheritor. Someone should've called the sage on his bullshit and told him he was an inept moron.

Quite frankly, the fact that Uchiha clan was still a thing despite their destructive nature is ridiculous.
>go insane when their loved ones die
>Mangekyou could also require you to kill your loved ones
A few power-hungry Uchiha would obliterate the clan's reputation and it could easily spiral into something worse. Or maybe I'm missing something here.