Previous: >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hhmx4WTx
fgostory.blogspot.com/p/main-story.html
pastebin.com/tFTMne2H
youtube.com/watch?v=dgyV2f5V3Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=QLH7curOXUo
youtube.com/watch?v=RgeKvfERoEI&list=FLIUxTS7b0lC4XEHKOgi-JBQ&index=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FP gacha

Pharaoh!

Ya

>pastebin.com/hhmx4WTx

Updated with chapter 11, in which Waver kicks your ass with a bunch of grunts and Darius.

And Alex is there too, I guess.

Xth for best archer

Altera thread

EVIL WITCH

>Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed
Nani?!

Best boy.

Reminder that Scatfags frequent reddit and are behind all of the shitposting and newfaggotry that rears its ugly head in this general.

Best Saint!

Rate my roll.

just ignore the redditor

heres a (you) for the effort in making that

King of Kings!

Why story gacha? Cute Astolfo.

Why are you rolling the Story gacha?

Umu.

heh nice

Hey do you have a link with those for france and fuyuyuyuyuyki? Thanks anyway

I like Nightengale and Astolfo is a nice trophy, I guess.
B rank.

It's an alt I had been sitting on with quartz. I got Artoria Archer and Ruler Martha out of tickets a couple of days before.

>Nightingale
Pretty cute roll, just needs a Ko-Gil

>New thread
>Sees ibaraki
OP has good taste

Why is it a different pastebin every time?
For that matter why can't everything like this be gathered up? I feel like theres a lot of stuff translated just floating around.

>fgostory.blogspot.com/p/main-story.html

They are still not done yet and have been on hiatus for two months now. I'm honestly wondering if I should just summarize the missing chapters or something.

I need swimsuit mode red's translated lines real bad

I fucking hate fighting AI Waver. Especially once his gets his DEF spam rolling.

S-Suki

thread

When will nightingale get and art change so I can finally max her?

*pounces on my praetor and notices his bulging ROMA* UmU what's this...?

Oh they are from there, I had this site bookmarked but forgot to check since it didn't seem to be getting updates, thanks user

It has been the same pastebin every time. I should know, because I've been updating it.

Also I don't know if you're trolling but here; pastebin.com/tFTMne2H

Fuck off discord

That'd be great, there's only like 4-5 chapters left in France too.

I can tell you were the kid that always slept through history class. Either that or a salty Nubian.

Remember only one non-gimmick Servant wants to marry (You)

I'm getting horrible flashbacks from the Nero event where he would spam that shit non stop

>reddit pastebin

Sasuga.

SUKI!

If you don't browse reddit you can fuck right off.

>waifucucks once again showing they're the cause of everything bad in the general

Nobu a CUTE.

I love this Oni!

IS THERE A SERVANT WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRLS ANNE AND MARY?

>Raped the fuck out of their Master (male) in the showers,leaving him powerless and delaying his scheme to build good civilization
>Threatened the fuck out of Otaku fag and makes niggardly pirates drop faster than heretics at the church, doesn't even look at other men because they know they're staying
>Went two on three with Drakegirls who was protecting the masterlet
>Rekt Blackbeard so hard he turned NEET to set the stage for Solomon to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic Slut wear, specifically aims at ass and titties
>Went full ham on old Blackbeard just to shut him up before he could tell everyone how Chaotic Evil Anne is
>Snipes the everliving shit out of poor mans Wild Hunt Captain (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy being pirates, so another Archer creates 9/11 on the battlefield
>Has Blackbeard fall into despair when he gets told he can't touch them
>Boosts their own attack to 23,227 which was roughly the power level of Kaioken x3 Goku and part of the best era of Dragonball Z
>As ruthless Pirates they already know they can just be resummoned and fight near death 99% of the time,getting their clothes torn and doing terrible things to other servants

>THEY WILL BE THE ONE TO OBTAIN THE GRAIL, TO TASTE THE FREEDOM OF BEING PIRATES

They are gonna pillage and steal everything in the damn game and survive, shrugging it off while plunging Gudaos dick into their treasury. THEY WERE LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACKBEARD BEING A JOKE CHARACTER, THEY'RE GONNA PILLAGE EVERYTHING

ANNMY B O Y S
N
N
M
Y
B

O

Y

S

PS: Avengerfags and Marthafags need not apply to based Anne and Mary

Holding hands on the beach with Dr.P

You can fuck right off to /a/

youtube.com/watch?v=dgyV2f5V3Zc

Maybe one day, user. Maybe.

As long as Mashu's will holds, nothing will touch her Senpai.

Nothing but her.

Alex a cute!

Still have tamamos, altera and atalanta

>reddit: the movie
I fucking hate this place so much.

what

xth for Mordred, best fucking girl.

Not this shit again. Goddamn, just read a book, you'll actually learn something! Real facts! It's fun!

I'm pretty sure amerifat hours were always shit.

Looking at this just makes me angry

It's not fair how only Anne gets the daisy dukes

Toasty pocket warmer!

Really love this AMV youtube.com/watch?v=QLH7curOXUo

Wow, their vaginas must be even more cavernous than Sakura's if they can fit their treasure in them.

cringe music

>getting mad over a disney movie
I bet the Little Mermaid pisses you off too, faggot.

>AMV
>instantly greeted with Medb as soon as I click the link
It's almost post-ironic at this point

My AMV is better then yours. youtube.com/watch?v=RgeKvfERoEI&list=FLIUxTS7b0lC4XEHKOgi-JBQ&index=30

How do I buy Scat? I'm too retarded for this

As a servant when?!

But could they defeat Amakusa Shirou?

And I'm not talking about the incarnated Ruler Amakusa Shirou. And I'm also not talking about the incarnated Red Master Ruler Kotomine Shirou. I'm talking about the Grail-powered incarnated Burial Agent Red Master Lesser Grail container Ruler Kotomine Shirou, whose powers have been augmented by the Greater Grail (modified by Grand magus Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia) that contains the mana of twenty Servants aggregated from the Third Holy Grail War of Fuyuki and Yggdmillenia's Great Holy Grail War of Romania, his efforts funded by the Mage Association and provided with catalysts for the seven Servants of Red as well as the building resources for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, equipped with super strong Black Keys and supplied by the Assembly of the Eighth Sacrament with a masterwork Holy Shroud and Gamaliel as well as the Seventh Holy Scripture and the Alien Stomach World, mastery in Baptism Sacrament, Magic Resistance A immunizing him from nearly all magecraft, God's Resolution giving him two Command Spells for every Servant summoned in the same war as himself, True Name Discernment letting him identify any Servant on sight, the Ruler class' special Servant localization ability, Revelation guiding him to always take the correct action for victory (even down to fighting master warriors like Achilles in melee), wielding Yagyuu Juubei Mitsuyoshi's incredibly famous Miike Tenta Mitsuyo, also retaining Noble Phantasm Akhilleus Kosmos in addition to his own Noble Phantasms Left Hand - Xanadu Matrix and Right Hand - Evil Eater, which give him the power to use all types of magecraft (giving him full control of the Cup of Heaven) and strengthen his Baptism Sacrament while also reinforcing his body and making him eternally young and giving him Eye of the Mind (both False and True) and giving him additional Precognition.

>>Boosts their own attack to 23,227 which was roughly the power level of Kaioken x3 Goku and part of the best era of Dragonball Z

So any of the summer event CEs any good?

Stop trying to force this shitty noncanon trash.

Get Gae Bolgs from the quests to beat Shadow Cu and Scathach's ticket quest.

Feel free to go away then

None of them. Burn them all.

>just read a book

Who?

what do you mean? did you check the wiki?

>But could they defeat Amakusa Shirou?
Yes, and that person is DW. By nerfing him even further.

Medea is cute!

You go away, Redditor. And take your overrated meme movie with you.

>You will never eat her shit

Lad, I couldn't care less about the movie itself, it's people who watch it and start preaching it as fact.

Also Dreamworks did PoE, not Disney.

Hey, it's a good read.

did anyone translate or do a tl;dr of the Scathach ticket quest yet

Is it worth Limit Breaking the nightingale CE? I've only got one drop and really don't feel like wasting mats on it

>Lad, I couldn't care less about the movie itself, it's people who watch it and start preaching it as fact.
I've never seen anyone ever say it's how things really happened. I sincerely doubt the Israelites were singing DELIVER US.

>I'm going to build a new Gae Bolg out of this tree.
Defend me from everything all night.

Knights and the Carmilla one are decent enough.

>So that is the Queen of the Land of Shadows. I have heard that she was a master of martial arts, but to be able to use that many weapons is really deserving of respect. Eh, about her body? Well, if it's the me with the spear then I wouldn't lose, I guess. (When you have Scathach [Assassin])

Is she right?

is shit

>I don't know how to turn off the subtitles so I'll just smudge them
Terrible by the way.

Not entirely but we know Cu shows up and calls her an old hag and just shits on her in general, before warning the protag that they're in for a hellish ride due to how selfish she is.

>amv

As expected of waifufags

Mate, the post he was replying to used the damn movie as proof to say Ramesses was bad king.

The effects are meh imo