Would you rather own a boring normal run down 90s car that no one ever mentions or talks about

Would you rather own a boring normal run down 90s car that no one ever mentions or talks about

OR

a new car that people constantly make fun of.

But people constantly joke about the Neon still. Hit a pebble and you die.

just an example.

could just as easily be a 92 cutlass or 91 reagal.,

Provide examples of each.

if it was in mint condition yes

List A:
Buick Reagal
Ford Tempo
Ford Tarus
Malibu
Monte Carlo
Grand AM
anything Saturn

ruff shape, faded paint, ruff cloth interior. Super Basic. Nothing to brag about, all base models.

List B:

Miata
FR-S / BRZ
Prius
Civic
4th Gen eclipse.
Cobalt
All A+ good condition, New or Near New.
A more in depth look at the question is, would you want a car no one notices or a car that's nice but usually made fun of by the general public because of its lack of power or size, or because its not a big v8.

I thought B was supposed to the embarrassing one

Well I'd take the GT86. It looks decently sharp and your average person thinks it is quite the sports car.

I'd sure as hell take the Cobalt/Civic/Miata

I bought a new Audi and already have a miata. That's your answer.

This is fucking retarded. List A should at least be the absolute top trim vs the base models on list B otherwise obviously list B.

OK further explanation from OP here.

I have a 4th gen Eclipse. its fresh 10/10 Special Edition model, bought it nearly new. Its red and a little flashy.

The macho guys on the Fire Dept always have some smart ass comment about my car. However this one guy had an old beat up truck and no one ever ever ever made a comment about, no one talked about it.

I have another friend that is ALWAYS calling my car a gay car but he himself drives a soccer mom SUV that just blends in with the rest of traffic, its the most bland and normal SUV ever, a Chevy Envoy or something.

So these people making fun of my car have really basic stuff that no one notices and I have a Nice newer looking car but kept getting picked on because of it, its like there is some type of Jealousy going on, not that they want my car specifically but that they want a car with new shiny paint and turns heads.

They're just upset they don't have something fun to drive. Trying to justify they're shit boxes or bland SUVs. Its okay they have shitboxes or w/e but they don't think so.

Driving is fun who cares. But you know this already OP. Also new car pls.

You can't be jealous of something that's gay.
>You drive a girl's car.

So, drive a shitty car because I'm a self-conscious anxiety ridden cuck, OR drive a new reliable car that's fun to drive because I don't give a fuck what people think?

>>I'd rather drive a beat up old truck than that trash

3200lbs with 160hp, I mean who wouldn't make fun of that abomination? Lemme guess, it's an auto?

would you really tho?

>"I think Veeky Forums's auto board is an accurate representation of car culture"
t.busriding idiot

>he actually BOUGHT a new German car

Why do you hate money?

>new cars
>fun

You just can`t use anything unless it has a screen attached to it?

>reliable

Not after 5 years, or when the warranty expires.

Can I have an 80's car instead?

car "culture" outside of few exceptions is garbage though.

Oh god

>the car
>his face
>the fact someone handed out trophies rewarding this shit

Not him but if it's an automatic, I would actually. Atleast manuel is fun.

I wouldn't call it a gay car, that would imply it's aesthetically pleasing in some bizzare way, this is just an ugly car. The rear just doesn't flow right, even BMW compacts were more pleasing to look at.

Why not have both?

I have a first Gen neon and a 2012 v6 brostang. I live both sides of that scenario :3333

i'm sort of in that first situation
i have a late 90s high trim marquis that is pristine

>4th gen eclipse
>cobalt
these are not new cars my man...

oh, YOU have an Eclipse, lmao

>I would gladly turn down a brand new BRZ, Civic, Miata because of Veeky Forums
wew

Shitstang pls go

Fuck.you first Gen acr neons cuck miatas.

I don't see what the problem is here you autistic moron

Hell yea, I'd take a Regal or a Cutlass over a new car. Especially if the Regal was a 3800 power coupe, or the Cutlass Supreme had that 3.4L Twin Dual Cam V6

this is b8

Sounds like

>Little Dick Syndrome