>the ad is in spanish

Do you know what extreme despair is Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5608786492.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lots of people are overpricing miatas
basically you need to either
>watch all miata listings like a hawk, check every 6 hours
>be ready to go out and look at and buy one with a day's notice if it's a good price and looks good. That car will be gone within 48 hours i guarantee it
>watch the fucking stupid overpriced miatas languish at their dumb prices for a month, then meet the seller and save 20% less cash in their face and they'll probably take it.

it's a self repeating cycle, sellers see these month old listings at stupidly high prices and think "oh it's worth that much", without realizing how old the listing is and listings more than a few days old are overpriced by definition

But I don't want a miata, miata's are really cheap here that's not an issue

You have to broaden your search user

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5608786492.html

>just broaden your search to be across the continent!

Why the actual fuck would you want an mx6. Hideous vehicles.

because they're fucking great?

I've flown to another state to buy a car that I had never in person and drove it back home.

I guess you don't want it bad enough though.

Yeah I dont. I'm fucking poor and have other obligations
>flying to another state is the same as going across the continent

Jesus you're dense. I'm not saying to buy that exact car, but you might need to venture out further than your state.

Buy a civic and shut up

Stop being such a dick? Jesus christ you people have the biggest fuckin chips on your shoulder. Chill out.
relaaaaaaaaaaaax

>waaaah I can't find a car
>waaaah I'm too poor to buy a decent example of one

Sounds like you need to rethink your priorities and buy something responsible.

fuck me man i dont even know what you want anymore

Be a man

You must be swift as an archer's arrow

dude i dont care i just wanted people to vent and post similar situations not make this a thread all about me and shitposting ive been really down and sad since yesterdday and just wanted ot bhe happy but i cant even have that on my favorite board this is fucking awful you're the only people i can talk to i cant even get my dream car i cant be happy everyone hates the drive train the looks the weight i just want to fuckign die man and why did my dad have to die when iw as so young whatthe fuck is this why should i have to go through this ists not fair man fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thats like 100$ a month for 3 fucking years how fucking down and out are you that you couldnt swing that

like seriously dude start a gofundme so i can give you some change out of pity

It's too much for an MX-6 and the ad is in spanish

This is literally a Corey thread.

It's not. This isn't meant to be like that

sounds to me like you cant pay what the average mx6 owner is asking

i would use the oppertunity of me being the only seriously interested non minority with cash on hand would put me into a position of power while negociating because my grasp of the english language is better i can smooth talk them into a deal more easily

OP, we are just trying to help. I've been in your situation plenty of times, searching for the perfect shitbox with a manual transmission. I'm the guy that flew to Oregon for a Neon ACR.

I also found the perfect miata being sold with the original owner and factory mariner blue hardtop. We agreed on a price and a date for me to pick up the car. The night before I was going to pick it up the guy called me and told me he sold it because someone offered $200 more.

I almost cried.

That is not the average price of the MX-6 user.

It's closer to 2500