/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #550 - Please Come Back Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsLink CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCf2uCeqpM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pNbp8Bf5P7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please be a nice thread this time.

>embed

>Chocola
I forgot it existed.

SCRATCH, GROUNDER!!

nth for chemotherapy

POST YOUR FAVORITE ZONE OR PENDERS WILL TAKE YOUR WAIFU AWAY

So why was Universe not incorporated into the main comics? I recently started since I hit what I assumed to be the perma universe shattering reset button and didn't want to continue lest there be a disconnect between new canon and old.

Shadow's story was great.

First for best boy

The main comic and Universe are part of the same continuity, the only difference is Universe usually focuses on non-Sonic game characters so they can have the spotlight without Sonic being involved, with a few notable exceptions.

A Sonic-style hoverboard simply requires figuring out how to make it use air as a fuel source as well as how it would use that air to propel itself into the air and stuff.

Universe's whole gimmick is that they can tell stories about the supporting cast without it eating up pages from the main book.

also, money

Not enough room.

LAVA REEF, ACT 2 ESPECIALLY
youtube.com/watch?v=yCf2uCeqpM8

I like Marble Garden Zone.

Maybe next one user...

>So why was Universe not incorporated into the main comics?
Cause you insist on keeping that trip of yours, take it off already man.

Thank you, that's understandable at least. Also, I just love the development and characterization which is loads better when they have space to breathe.

I love how the previous thread link is just to one post

Quartz Quadrant

wtf shadow is going fast

What part of "Dark Sonic" don't you understand?

Sunset Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=pNbp8Bf5P7s

Reminder that all tails fags are insufferable pieces of shit

Where's your proof?

That's a funny way of saying Amyfags.

No. None of this shit. Take it to the previous thread.

The last thread where all of the autism was happening. The one that posted about having superpowers was a tailsfag

All fags are shit
Except Sonicfags

I just got in this thread, what are you talking about?

Stop it /sthg/. We're in a new thread. Stop beating the dead horse.

Just go back to the previous thread and you'll see

I knew asking "Where's your proof" would lead to this....

I left my room for ten minutes! Are you guys seriously this incapable of making a thread without me?

What the frick.
Tails fans really have serious issues.

Why do you keep instigating all this drama Sparky? Remove the name, stop bringing the topic back up, and move on. We've had enough.

New topic!

Would it be possible for Blaze to return if she wore an alt from her concept design? Given the whole being dead and alt dimension.

I have Super Powers thanks to quantum physics

This, that other namefag needs to stop as well. It's obnoxious at this point.

Don't really see how changing her clothes affects her chances of returning at all. They've already shown with multiple characters they're willing to ignore whatever established job they've got if they want a character to show up.

She can dimension hop at will, play Rush Adventure.

Maybe if you finally took off the tripfag name

I would have done it, but it was also done 15 posts early, depriving any competent of the chance.

I meant it as being like a case of Scourge or Zonic. Sonic, but not prime Sonic. And a more permanent figure if you will.

what a very good thread you are having here

Please don't mock me.

Who would win in a fight? Chocola or Froggy?

You're right. It's not nice to make fun of the mentally retarded

Because the biggest retards also make early threads.

Well, then, no, that's stupid.

Well after that shitstorm it had to be done

How much can Destiny Tails bench /sthg/?

>Read Quantum Physiology books.
>Gain lighting.

Please don't insult me. I'm not retarded or autistic. Just forget I exist or something.

Changing threads has never in the history of any general stopped shitposters from just moving to the new thread. Especially if you make the thread early in the middle of the shitposting.

Stop instigating it, stop replying, stop bringing it up.

Where the fuck are the mods tonight?

about tree fiddy

Well anons sister and sparky are still here so I guess you have a point

Hell yeah, could you imaging running around and zapping people 1.21 Gigawatts? Thunder would be crashing in my wake.

>read aero engineering books
>learn to fly

Where's Tails lightning powers then? Nigga probably read damn near every book from evolution to even a goddamn necronomocon book at some point. Little fox should be raising the dead along with Squidward's hopes and dreams. Fuck last thread

>read Veeky Forums
>become Freakazoid

Ok, since the topic of me, Sparky, and my powers of lighting won't end, I'll just set this straight right here and now.

Many years ago, I started practicing electrokinesis after discovering evidence of psychic phenomena. I have been practicing for years, and recently within the past month I have successfully caused flashes of lightning during a storm (no strikes though, just flashes). I didn't start practicing this because of quantam physics, I didn't learn about that till much much later, far after I learned of psychic evidence.My understanding of quantam physics just broadens my understanding on how stuff like this could even be possible.

Now shut up about me and let's move on to the next topic. The only reason I come to this place is for the storytimes.

This

STOP BRINGING IT UP

So would you guys like to see a level creation tool for Mania or another future classic-themed game?

Thunder Shoot.

New topic? Ok. What's /sthg/'s favorite franchise quote?

>play Sonic 06
>Become slow

I want character creation in 2017.

After the crap Mario Maker spawned? No thanks.

>Long time no see!

I'll Never Look Back, I've got no regrets. Cause time does't wait for me. I choose to go my own way.

Level creation tool without a doubt, would love to make my own Sonic levels though I think SEGA had something like that on their site.

You know what would get me to 'stop bringing it up'? Stop talking about me. I don't have any mental problems.

Debug mode is a wonderful thing.
But yeah, I'd like to see something with more customization.

I'd like anything that welcomes fan creations. Also makes fan games more interesting.

Oh for the love of fuck, take off the trip already user. Changing it doesn't help.

This one

I put that there to say the source and stuff.

Yo... What the fuck happened here?

I saw Shadow the Hedghog at a grocery store in Westopolis yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Where's that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “I'm the coolest! I'm the coolest! I'm the coolest!” and crossing his arms in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Swiss Rolls in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, it's like taking candy from a baby.” At first he kept pretending it was fine by him and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the rolls and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Eggman infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each roll and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her yelling "Maria!" really loudly.

Alright then, let bygones be bygones but take off the trip. The sister person is bad enough, you can be better than him.

This happened last thread

Oh for the love of- STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!

Weekend during the summer happened.

Fuck off Sparky.

Oh alright, it's just that the more trips this thread gets the faster it derails. It's awful but it's nice to see at least you don't plan on being a persistent arse like the other two.

Okay sthg lets say all of the sonic characters went to a hot spring who would the pervert/accidental pervert that would sneak on the girls

Please don't talk about me or my son ever again.

Silver is the accidental pervert

I would, with my X-Ray vision I developed with training.

Actually flirted with Amy Scourge the true Edgehog.

Knuckles

Almost as much as All MighTails.

Intentional pervert: Vector
Accidental pervert: Silver

Vector

Why in the FUCK isn't the janitor deleting this offtopic shit? At least the namefaggot is trying to talk about Sonic.