/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Waifu love Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADyZzGqwpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5oSZ1NrcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mW5Qw5BCwNg
poal.me/6ndwqi
youtu.be/HWDy-s-5w94
ravenxiii-sama.deviantart.com/art/The-Witcher-3-Zirael-Avallac-h-and-Eredin-630472049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

GIVE ME BUTTS

BOOTY

ASSSSS

POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triss' pooper = best pooper

Why say made then instead of made so far? Don't forget we had other anons before who said of all time.

How is it the best so far? There are a number of games that beat it overall. If we judged on the overall package then it would pretty much win but it would be tough and judging it like that would be lazy and just giving it away.

This all started because someone started that perfect bullshit again. If someone makes a game better than the witcher 3 then it wasn't perfect in the first place.

Dude, you are focusing way too much on technicalities, most people assume ever means so far, no one is stupid enough to think no better game will ever be created. Besides, "best game ever" is a subjective thing. Witcher may be the best game ever for some people and a shitty game for others, there is no best game ever official criteria, people value different things in games.

I need it

I want to place my tongue into this sorceress whore waste hole!

It's understandable, Triss has a perfect asshole.

Lets leave it at this and drop it.

I am going to lickfu Trissfu's buttfu.

Anyone else's graphics card fucking SCREAM while playing this game?

I use CPUID to check temperatures (no idea if this is accurate) and my shit never reaches above 60c, but it sure is blasting some warm air and the fan goes ballistic.

Only game that really does this...

Any one else want to hug Philippa

I want every waifufag to gather on a deserted island where I will throw them a party! 3D waifu pillows, big screens with your chosen waifu, drinks to share with your waifu, your waifu's favorite music, you just name it and it will all be provided. Once everyone is tipsy and happy enough then I will nuke the entire island from orbit. :3

post mods

philpussy shots pls

Mine doesn't scream but it does get hotter than usual, it's a demanding game after all. You should download Speccy, it shows the temperatures of every piece of your PC separately so you can check if everything is in order.

I want to melt Philippa's icy heart!

So I'm on my first playthrough of 3, didn't simulate a Witcher 2 save because someone on here told me it didn't matter that much and I'd have to go through a bunch of extra prompts, but it turns out I coulda had that fucking meatwad Letho at KM and a cool little sidequest/dialog with him. Fuck you, random user.

If you didn't play TW2, you shouldn't even know who Letho is. He does absolutely squat in KM (well, he does fight around a bit, but it's not like it matters any).
His sidequest is pretty cool, though.

Those have been posted a gazillion times. Where have you been?

I did play it, I just didn't know what the point of the W2 save thing was, so I asked here.

Not much. The only notable thing is letho's appearance. Everything else is just meh.

Bummer. Strange that people should tell you not to simulate a save in that case. It only takes the sec (although it does make little difference overall).
Skipping it is only really recommended for noobs, since it does spoiler the plot of TW2 pretty heavily, and you won't have any idea what the hell he's talking about anyway.

Ciri! :3

Don't you encounter Letho without the save aswell ? Too bad for them.

About to finish the first witcher game, should I install full combat rebalance mod for the TW2?

I'd say not for your first time through. Personally I find TW2 is best played for the story. The combat plays so much better than TW1 in vanilla that modding isn't as necessary for fun.

I did play it back in 2011 and I remember the combat being pure trash, also witcher 1 FCR is pretty comfy to play with desu

Absolutely!

>go to a medieval fair
>TW3 sountrack plays in-between events
The game is so comfy it appeals even to normies
youtube.com/watch?v=ADyZzGqwpHU

Merchants of Novigrad is one of my favorites, it does wonders for atmosphere in Novigrad.

YES
E
S

I also want her to make me her slutty sex slave!

triss best girl

Agreed, she is adorable.

It's a shame that Hearts of Stone didn't add any new real areas like Blood & Wine did. I'd love to see the city that the Ofieris said would make Nilfgaard weep.

grumpy ciri is so qt

>going to a renaissance fair

There's your first mistake

>renaissance fair
He said medieval, you shaved muppet.
The more I see her, the more I like her.

God, I need to focus and finish playing TW2 for the third time so I can transfer the save to TW3 , but Empire: Total War is too addictive.

Is it possible to miss the land of a thousand fables altogether? Did I fuck up by going after The Unseen?

>Is it possible to miss the land of a thousand fables altogether?
Yes, by going to the Unseen Elder.

>Did I fuck up by going after The Unseen?
Regis did warn you about going there repeatedly...

witcher music is god tier, even unreleased tracks, I cant understand why they didnt use this one for example

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5oSZ1NrcQ

Okay, just wondering if it was like a Bad End or an actual choice. The game was pretty insistent. Still I have a backup save during Night of the Long Claws, so I'll see what happens with the Unseen. Thanks.

Because it would be very long, there's a 10hours version of the OST somewhere on youtube.
But yeah, best OST ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=mW5Qw5BCwNg

Yeah it's a valid option, both paths have their pros and cons, the Unseen's path is pretty cool imo, just make sure to also check out the Fable land later.

Stop.
Go back to Trissfagging, that was better.

whats with that awful filter u use in all your pics?

Haha, I will eventually.

I just like it.

>but Empire: Total War is too addictive.

That game was such a fucking disappointment, go play Napoleon instead.

I can forgive trissfagging like a moron, but this is way too far, user.

At least it's not Papa ;_;

:(

radovid did LITERALLY nothing wrong

This fucking slut just wanted my money

MUHHHHHHH DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
why couldn't this be a rated 18+ kinky lewd game

Oh come on, at least let poor Skjall have one harmless kiss before he dies.

THE MOST PERSONAL POAL YET

GO VOTE IN

poal.me/6ndwqi
poal.me/6ndwqi
poal.me/6ndwqi

damn, she was foine

>you will never procreate with this dragon and create mixed half-witcher/half-dragon babies
Not sure if I can live with this knowledge.

No Emhyr?

P-papa? Is that you?

>people saying Witcher music is great

Am I the only one who doesn't like it? I also can't stand the level-up/completed quest/etc sound effects.

My Geralt will always save Triss. Fuck Roche and Iorveth together with their agendas.

What happens to Triss if you don't free her anyways? I know Roche can save the girl.

My Geralt will always help Roche or Iorveth. Fuck Triss and her agenda.

If you don't save her then Letho cucks you and saves her instead.

>tfw can't fins a dl of the unreleased tracks
poal is broken for me, I just get a white page that says nip

I got that issue as well. The only way I found to fix it was to repeatedly refresh the page (like 20-30 times). Although on a different IP it worked fine so I wonder if there's something else at play too.

Hah.
He's a bro tb(h).

Weird, it works perfectly fine for me.

Having Letho save both Yennefer and Triss is canon. Don't deny your bro this pottery and remember to never go after Triss!

Seeing Letho sitting beside a huge pile of dead Nilfgaardians and with this music playing: youtu.be/HWDy-s-5w94

My god, what an amazing atmosphere that created at the end.

>Book Geralt
>Not wanting to save a friend's life

Even he was eventually going to kill some knights in Toussaint when Dandelion was going to be executed there, if that is what it took to save his ass again.

I didn't know this was /cuckgeneral/

>denying your bro this level of pottery
Stop being a faggot, please.

Stop self-inserting you moron and play the games like canon Geralt would.

>denying your bro this level of pottery
>Stop being a faggot, please.

Allowing Letho to make dank memes is being faggy, user.

Triss is life. Triss is love. Not saving her is an insult to waifuism.

I don't know how you can live with being a retard.

You sound rather jealous. Don't be, just drink some vodka and celebrate Letho being a bro who saves hoes.

No one asked you, autist.

>Calling someone an autist while being on Veeky Forums
We're all special snowflakes here.

You sound upset. Autism must be hard to deal with.

So I'm playing through Blood and Wine and just got through the Wedding. Someone said that after the wedding I'd see what a whore Shani is. I didn't see it. Were they talking about the boat thing?

nigga theres a torrent with all the unreleased tracks

where?

Going to make a new save and play through the expansions.
Are there any recommended or must-have mods?

Dear God the people on the official forums are... jeez. Where's the analytical effort in throwing out your opinions. It's just like-minded shits echoing the opinions of like-minded shits, giving each other red-points for confirming their identity to each other.

To engage with a controversial point would just be too taxing on the brain, so let's go for 'you're wrong because I say so'.

Letho saved Yennefer ?

Just like /wtc/ huh

>all these people voting for eskel and yennefer

autists

Dunno, there's a sense of absurdity to things being said here, whereas the forum crowd seems to take themselves really fucking seriously - it's just the wrong fucking platform where to be an idiot whereas here... well, would you honestly care if you instigated something just for the hell of it?

Post your meme /wtc/

Which threads are you talking about?

Awesome Stuff.
ravenxiii-sama.deviantart.com/art/The-Witcher-3-Zirael-Avallac-h-and-Eredin-630472049

Where can I find diamonds ?

At motherbase. There usually hidden on top of stuff so you have to climb. Sometimes are out in missions and freeroam as well.