/blaz/ - Blazblue general

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Hibiki, Nine, Naoto, and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in October 6th in Japan
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/438940
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Es and Mai are on-release DLC, Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after release
- US release of BBCF is set for November, preorder for CE up on Amazon soon™
- No dub for western release. Decision has been made, let's not start shit.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/CcR94DZE
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuP7Zb2ZV18
strawpoll.me/11091291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this girl.

lame thread

Izanami

Should have been this

hmm thanks, i don't seem to have this picture

delete this.

Bang is the most Guilty Gear character in BB.

Alright, i'm going to turn the lobby into FFA after this match.

This would be a good one too.

Make it Kagura instead, who is the manliest and sexiest man among men. Not a homo, but I would gladly rub body oil all over his bare chest.

He can always have thread after Bangs. These threads have had enough waifus to last a lifetime. Its time for the husbandos turn.

...Are you giving me permission to unload all these lewd pictures of Kagara-sama that I have saved up for this day?

you dont need anyones permission to do that.

go ahead, knock us dead hibiki you hopeless faggot

>tfw only own vanilla CP
>online is a ghost town

If you have a console, why have you waited so long without getting CPE?

Go to bed, Hibiki.

I'm too far gone now. May as well wait for CF at this point.

This is him in the morning.

Without a shirt.

Just imagine waking up every morning with him hugging you tightly and his hard dick rubbing against you.

This is Bang

Yukata Kagura

They trained under the same master. Must've been cute students...

Stop messing with my head

If they trained under the same master, why do they have such radically different fighting styles?

Does this man even know how to cook? Well, the apron still looks good on him.

Of course he doesn't. Does he look like the kind of man who's self-sufficient to you?

Doing paperwork. This is undoubtedly a rare sight.

He can do instant-noodles and basic stuff like that. As for the rest, he probably just eats out or orders take-out. I wouldn't mind cooking for him either...

Just look at him!

I love this man.

nth for the black knight being all talk

Not in a gay way or anything.

Because Kagura went on to the NOL. And Bang is...well, BANG.

Don't insult him. Lord Kagura would have won hands-down if it were a normal fight without the whole Goddess of Death, drive of the Azure bullshit. He's where he is at from pure skills alone, not from some demon arm or Boundary nonsense.

Kagura-sama looks serene against the blue skies and cherry blossoms.

Alright but stay the fuck away from her you freak or I will punch your fucking teeth out.

She's MY WIFE, she married me and I already gave her my HIV.

Just because we're living in your (mom's) house and having sex in your bed doesn't mean she owes you anything. Now gibsmedat whitey

t. Trashone

>Kinda want to try playing with /blaz/
>Not sure how I actually am since only play Stylish with button mash Terumi
I should probably just stick with AI

He would be the kind of person who would forget or not bother to take off his clothing for bed.

Memes aside, yeah, you should probably train more.
Terumi isn't a good starting point since his options are very limited and he's very very poor on defense. Stylish doesn't help. Try Ragna or Jin.

>I might of started a shitpost
Well that's a first.

Who's that cute girl?

Kagura-sama's confidence is key. With it, he cannot lose.

Is this thread or the thread where everyone got weirdly gay for Ragna near the end the most gay /blaz/ thread?

There's nothing gay about posting Lord Kagura. I mean, not counting me anyway. Although I'm not gay.

The latter
This thread could definitely get gayer but I'd rather sleep than compete for that right now

Theres nothing gay about wanting to spend time with Ragna in a sexual way.

Not sure what he's doing here exactly. Still.

He doesn't look bad at all with his hair styled down, either.

He maybe stubbed his toe?

I swear I'm not looking down, sir

That's a little bit sad to think about... at least he can take most injuries pretty well.

Cheeky face.

I want to cook for Kagura!

Good night, /blaz/

Thank you for making this place special tonight.

good night

I want to lock Kagura in a freezer and spray him with alcohol every so often so he'll rapidly die of hypothermia

Fuck you.
And the joke's on you, he'll probably just drink the alcohol you spray and stay alive longer. Sad, but true.

Up you go

I wonder if he made Ignis breasts soft

>He doesn't make his Robutts have soft breasts
Get a load of this fag

LE on amazon when?

Rachel

Oni

First time I watched one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=EuP7Zb2ZV18
Its a good chuckle from the small stuff I do understand

izayoi is so retarded and lame desu

sleepy

Why aren't you using /fgg/? Don't they accept you there?

Looks like Hazama's gonna give Mai the Makoto treatment from Alter Memory.

>Just noticed our last thread is now previous timeloop
Whoever did this good job.

I doubt it.

You know, this fight might actually be interesting. Mai's a grimiore who looks human, Hazama is the blazblue grimiore who looks human, in theory she should be able to at least be able to make him retreat if Terumi no longer resides within him I'm going to assume it'll be a stalemate. Mai won't be too hurt, nor will Hazama but Hazama won't want to risk a dragged out battle now when he has other things to be doing like busting Ragna out of jail so he'll leave.

The other interesting thing is Noel's reaction, throughout all arcade mode whenever somebody saved her, she immediately ran away from the confrontation as her savior fought while in others she attacked people because she thought they were after her, she even attacked makoto and tsubaki in their arcade modes and started freaking out that Tsubaki said her mind was completely frazzled.

It should be interesting to see what happens. As you say they're both grimoires and Mai's spear is as powerful as a Nox. The Blazblue is the most powerful grimoire but that doesn't necessarily mean that Hazama will be able to easily win and might instead be forced to retreat, particularly if someone else intervenes.

I kinda want to see Mai get defeated, then Makoto and Tsubaki show up, then Kajun contact the group through like how Kokonoe does. Maybe that will finally calm Noel down from thinking everybody is her enemy. Of course she'll probably run away while Mai and Hazama are battling because that's what Mai told her to do.

How do you guys feel about this whole #NoDubNoBuy drama?

Thx family

Does it matter what /blaz/ thinks? The vocal crowd of turbo weebs here made it very clear they are happy dubfags got BTFO for liking something they don't like.

Don't care, the only modes I use in BlazBlue are training mode and netplay. I play the game for its gameplay and I always use jp voices anyway.

Honestly considering it since I'm not really a fan of sub only games

Nothing wrong with it in this case. Over 8 years of a series having a dub and not having it at this point is pure stupid. At least make it dlc for people who want it instead of pissing off potential buyers.

strawpoll.me/11091291

Only those shitty neofags care about that shitty dub.

>Only
If you think weebfags or what you would typically expect from Veeky Forums is a majority, you are absolutely delusional.

Why are you such a faggot?

Holy shit, kill yourself mate.

Why is Luna always trying so hard to make Ragna rape her?

Is she sexually frustrated?

Go back to that neofag shithole.

That bururaji episode was great. Yukana's voice gives me boners.

>I called him a NeoFAG hurrhuur sure showed him! :)
>A-Am I fitting in yet, guys!?
You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

t. retard from neogaf who made that dumb petition

Are you that ShadowSoldier69 guy from neofag?

I don't even use GAF, you fucking retards. I can't stand the shitty SJW and their pro-censorship garbage. I'd be banned within seconds. They're just as cancerous as you faggots are. But yeah, keep up the meaningless buzzwords.

is he

No. He loves Celica.

Yes.