Hillary Clinton wants to raise your taxes and end right-to-work

Hillary Clinton wants to raise your taxes and end right-to-work.

Ending right-to-work means you'll be forced to join a union if you work at a job - that means, youll pay a union tax.

It also means that if you're an employer, you'll be better off outsourcing. Because all your employees will be in a union - effectively taking home less money than you pay them (due to union tax and increased income tax) and now they're banded together in a Union to lever against you.

Maybe the first thing they'll do is go after more of your income, which is now being taxed at a higher rate.

Cucks will vote for this.

She will die or be impeached some time in her first term. There's no way Donald will be elected.

Not to mention equality quotas, higher cost to employ Americans due to higher minimum wages.

I guess when you say this in a polished politician way, and Wall Street funds you, Silicon Valley supports you and Hollywood supports you, people look past the fact that its batshit crazy.

Hoping the polls are wrong, since they base most these polls off about 2000 people or as little as 200. Also, look at the difference in Rally size. Trump fills a stadium everywhere he goes, Hillary can't fill a high school gym.

IDK, im just hoping this is the case.

1. The cost of my taxes is passed on directly to my customers. Raise them all you want- I'm not paying them.

2. My business is based on location, I maintain your property where it's at. You can't ship it to china for cheaper maintenance and I can't import cheaper labor. So you'll pay my prices or the very similar ones of my competitors. Because we're here and you need someone that's here.

3. I decide how much I get paid. If you take some of my pay that I don't want to give up I'll just make more. It's really that easy. You tax me more, and if I need that money I'll grow my business.

4. Rich people don't pay taxes anyways, that's what accountants buy you. Raise away, unless you're closing loopholes it makes no difference at all. My tax shelters have tax shelters.

What's your business?

1) exactly - everyone should know this, most people don't

2) cool story br0

3) more difficult for some other businesses

4) true, however, a shitload of people that fit in "small-medium" sized businesses pay a shitload of taxes.

>I maintain your property where it's at
BSC
Building Services Contractor

I've been looking into outsourcing, offshoring and Seychelles corporations in the event of Hillary getting elected.

But how the fuck do you get the money back into the United States without taxing it?

Do I just leave all my money overseas and exit the country to spend it? Rlly?

Does anyone have experience with tax havens like Seychelles - or even Puerto Rico 2%?

Currently it looks like I'd stuff my money into Seychelles and pay myself a salary which gets taxed.

>a shitload of people that fit in "small-medium" sized businesses pay a shitload of taxes.
for my NAICS codes the definition of "small" business is anything up to $15,000,000 per year gross by accrual.

you can easily afford an accountant if you're a small business making $10-$15 million a year.

hell, anything past half a million a year and you should be jobbing out your taxes to a CPA at the very least.

Buy SWHC its gonna moon it already rose by $1 this week so far

>Discussions of a political nature should be posted on .

Sage. Report. Hide.

fuck yourself

yeah but the companies im talking about make under a mill a year, like mine. I'm still developing the core business while doing lots of manual work (im building the automation)

>Discussions of government policy must be strictly limited to economic policies (fiscal and monetary).

what's your line of work?

the part that worries me is that if a job can be outsourced it already has been. I mean companies aren't just sitting on tons of cash reserves in case taxes or labor costs go up. They've already trimmed all the fat they can.

I'm a web developer but im making a software-as-a-service platform which will make the business more self-service than 1 site at a time.

I've already done a shitload of outsourcing but some things, like working on the core software code, would be scary to send overseas - since they could just copy it and jack my company.

Right now im just a web developer, I sell design/programming/optimization

But in a few months im Software as a Service (SaaS)

I've done a lot of work in outsourcing and there are lots of jobs that havent been outsourced or automated that can be.

One being the order-box when you order at the drive-through, the person that answers the phone (just about anywhere) etc. Anything over the phone.

You know self-checkout at the grocery store? They don't force you to do that because of customer experience. If you don't like self-checkout (like me) then you'll just go to a place that has the checker people doing it.

But once we force these companies to automate, they can all in unison force everyone into self-checkout or something like it.

Apparently nobody ever pumped their own gas until minimum wage priced those people out of a job. Just 1 example.

nice job recognizing scalability as the key to wealth.

Ultimately you and I know increasing wages just raises the cost of goods, driving inflation and lowering the quality of the product and service.

no biggie, we'll play the same game just with bigger numbers is all. Inflation is built into the system. People will continue to get worse service and planned obsolescence and rich people will continue to get richer. Any real plan to redistribute wealth will need to start at the top, not the bottom.

a wise person will position themselves to make money off the lag between increasing wages and normalizing purchasing power. Commodities and equity will just rise in price. Owning real property is a good bet if wages go up. There's not more land being made, just more people with more money to spend on it.

But even democrats know which side their bread is buttered on. Clinton is not unfriendly to business, we sponsor her 100%.

>right-to-work

Well mem'ed my friend