/hbg/ Homebrew and Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736 (embed) (embed)
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272 (embed) (embed)
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152 (embed) (embed)

>Vita
-New Vita game decrypted dump released: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, by the same dumper as Tokyo Xanadu
-VITA PIRACY CONFIRMED wololo.net/2016/08/25/not-release-hackers-now-confirmed-ps-vita-piracy/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Homebrew available on firmware 3.60. henkaku.xyz
-Downgrader in development. reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/4yi5bw/write_access_to_vs0_achevied_expect_a_downgrader/
-xyz making a write-up if KOTH challenge goes nowhere. blog.xyz.is/2016/webkit-360.html

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

/hbg/ copypasta pastebin.com/06WSG80D

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/06WSG80D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for iosu when?

soon™ after vita cfw

Second for Vitamins and Daily dosages

>Not adding the tease of vitamin

I'll be dumping Tales of Hearts r and Disgaea 4 later today, its 3:30 here in Chile and I'm hal drunk so wait for it

So at the end of the day it'll basically be choosing between Vita games piracy or synchronising trophies?
I don't know what to choose

Who was going to post Final Fantasy Vita NZB's? They were talking about in the last thread.

JUST

DEAD

So where's the vitamin video that doesnt cut off at the most interesting part?

Firmware spoofer might be a thing in the future. That would be very nice.

Doesn't exist because it was just another ruse

is hbg the best place to farm (You)s? I haven't my quota today and my manager is gonna freak

>Disgaea 4
based dood

make the thread next time pls

but muh wololo said it was kinda legit

>153034996
no

That shouldn't even be a choice. Trophies are meaningless to begin with but are even worse when cfw/hacking comes along where people can just fake them.

Yeah, just pretend you're about to do "something special" like that person who said they'd post something in a few hours and watch the (You)s roll in.

>caring about cheevos

no it isn't, we are too busy pirating games fuck off for christs sake

hello anons, i've downloaded 60gb off freeshop over the months. what are the chances of ninddy shoving their musky, colossal, thick cock down my throat?

I got a IPS regular n3DS from the Mario bundle but the top screen is kinda odd.

the backlight isn't even. it's somehwat darker on the bottom.

anyone with IPS screens can tell me if this is normal?

>/hbg/ copypasta pastebin.com/06WSG80D

This seems like a really unnecessary addition.

jesus christ what's up with these people lately. Are people that butthurt about games being pirated? When something is free you might as well take it. Fucks sakes

Ding dong bannu. You're fucked.

Nah, just memeing. Freeshop looks like legitimate use from Nintendo's end. You're probs good.

it's to stop all the >(embeds)
please stop

sigh, another one not caught on the filter. Why are troll posts getting so creative they aren't getting caught in the snare?

they're panicking because the vita wont get an english release of pantsu quest 2014 in late 2017

People making the threads could just stop being lazy.

It's pretty equally an eyesore, and they don't happen that often, and people who are retarded enough to cause them will be to retarded to refer to that anyway. Mostly though it just presumes constant maintenance and some kind of authority over the OP body.

>it's to stop all the >(embeds)
>the OP and even the pasta has (embeds)
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

fuck off

I think I'm nearly done, but now for part 5 of the prep work of arm9loaderhax, NANDmin.bin and NANDmin.bin.sha aren't in my /files9/ folder. The guide doesn't even say what to do if they aren't present, just to ensure that they are. I already deleted the /3ds/ folder from part 4 of the prep work. What are my options?

go to your garbage bin

put them there then you already have them made from a previous part

No you, you grouch.

c'mon man let us just enjoy some free games like my fellow anons here

I don't think so. it's more of "if you're too lazy to edit out 3 words, then just copy this."
it's not seeing the word repeated 3 times that's bothering me it's seeing people complaining about it.
idk. whoever makes these threads needs to stop being lazy

you guys used to be cool. now you are mad most of the time.

what happened?

I'm reading through the pastebin and it says freeshop doesn't have DLC.

is this true still?

Obviously a bunch of different people make it, and once in a while, (embed) faggot.

nope

Okay I just made it home. Uploading Estival Versus right now. I'm going to assume since this is a PSN title (mine is, anyway) you'll need the license file, correct? I'll add it to the upload.

Fucking moralfags in this thread

Where would they be though? I don't recall ever needing to move sd card files to my computer except on part 3 where is said to copy /files9/

bumping this. any idea if it's dying?

because I can still take it back.

Will 16gb be fine enough for games/piracy? I have a 4gb now and its likely not big enough for even one game.

take a picture nigger

16GB should be fine.

One time I got a Zelda edition N3DS that had a blatant white glow just in the center at the top during pitch black scenes. That was unfortunate.

c-could that be it, the bane of /hbg/? The unhackable console?!

M-masaka!!

Looks pretty hacked to me senpai

If you're okay with transferring games back and forth through ftp it's fine.

Dumb Vita poster.

KISAMA, BAKA GA?!

I don't know man but I got a few awesome (you)s from a datamine I did a while back, haven't broken that record though

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY PASSED INTO "SEVERAL" TERRITORY

S I X H O U R S
I
X
H
O
U
R
S

Wait, are you referring to that step thag mentioned the sysnand backup or whatever? Because the guide said that if the backup failed due to low memory (which it did for me) that it'd be fine. Was I supposed to get the files there?

>some video pops up in my youtube feed about the vita
>watch it
>guy claims the ps vita sold more than 1.2 million units in its first month
>only info I can find puts it at just over half a million in its first month
>comparing it against the regular ds instead of the 3ds
>"take that nintendo" when referring to its made up numbers verses the originial ds
>counting assassins creed liberations on ps vita and sonic and all stars racing as "high profile" without touching on reception
Wow, this guy must be a die hard vita fan.
And it doesn't seem like he is a sonyfriend. Just a vitafag.

16gb seems to be the sweetspot, I can get one of those packs with the Sports & Raching 16gb pack for £26 new. The dream will be be when the Chinks figure out how to make micro SD flashcarts but til then I don't mind only have a few games on there at a time. Just as its more than a single one.

>sonic and all stars racing as "high profile"
That's probably the best game on the Vita though. If it plays like the real thing, that is.

yep, it says If you do not have any usable NAND backups, follow 9.2.0 ctrtransfer starting on Step 4
on part 3

Ok Ill try this, thanks

eh we'll find out soon enough right bros? XD

should I go to sleep? Or happening soon?

Go to sleep faggot. This is just another ruse.

Yea if it was not bull shit there would be no need to cut off the youtube vid.

Nothing ever happens you gullible fuck. Especially if it concerns Vita or Wii U.

Get back to your containment general.

My Vita TV is at 3.35, how do I get it to 3.60 without updating through the internet, is there a pkg update file or something or am I just screwed?

I tried but it's really subtle. I had to crank contrast up and brightness down.

the screen should be evenly yellow but there are black spots in the bottom, kinda like the original GBA SP frontlight.

what, but I this is literally the only general I ever go to. Everything else is anime cancer :P and ERP.

Any chink speakers here?

>没任何实质东西的日常破解你们就跪舔的跟狗一样,中国破解大神出了一个破解游戏你们就怀疑真假,破解了补丁就说人家是公司内部人员,破解了第二个之后你们还要怀疑,脑子是个好东西,真希望你们每个人都能拥有。 我是不知道每日破解有个鸡巴用,都是些整天只会装逼的垃圾玩意儿。真正有用的工具一个不出,截图倒是天天更新,看到人家出了好东西还特么眼红,变着法子黑。
下面是个大新闻:
上周,我成功找到了ps4的核心漏洞,也是在3.60的系统上。Now the tools is coming soon!

What the fuck are trophies useful for besides showing your epeen?

FIVE HOURS THEY SAID

Depends, have you ever owned anything other than a Nintendo console?

Continue to berate people who enjoy something you don't.

Google says
Without any substantial break something everyday you will kneel like a dog licking, China Great God break out of a broken solution game you suspect true and false, crack patch people say company insiders, cracked the second of the post you have to suspect that the brain is a good thing, I wish each of you can have. I do not know there is a dick with a daily break, are only some of the day loaded to force garbage stuff. Really useful tool not a screenshot touches updated every day, to see people out of the good things it has special jealous, changing the law to sub-black. Here is the big news: Last week, I successfully found ps4 kernel exploit, but also on the 3.60 system. Now the tools is coming soon!

>ps4 kernel exploit
ok...

*tips fedora*

Also this
>哦 对了,ps4破解核心漏洞需要psv配合henkaku,所以没有3.60的psv和ps4就别期待了

You have to go back.

Is everything on the pastebing updated frequently?

Yeah, 360, ps4, vita and PC
Achievements are completely useless online.

"online"

Wow. I guess we really shouldn't catch them all then.

do I buy a ps4 now or what what the fuck does he mean

The point is that the guy was sacrificing homebrew for a mere "trophy sync"

Yes, go do that.

You know, no one would give a shit about your precious pantsu quests if you weren't so autistic about it. I bet you think you're pretty clever, too.

Nothing says "OLED screen" like a 6 color, text only utility.

Oh yeah , ps4 core vulnerability requires psv crack with henkaku, so there is no psv 3.60 and do not expect the ps4

Found it out myself assholes. I hate you guys. 3DS bitches feed me.

congrats

oh meh day toe

bumping this again. it's driving me crazy. should I keep it? return it?

wow okay, some friendly bunch of people you are. Whatever, I'll just leech off the daily updates or something, don't even bother replying to this

:D

0-9 sit here and shitpost
? catch up on anime