/utg/ - Undertale General

Determination is Unbreakable edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own risk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

寿司ネキ!

So who are we purging?

We are purging the movie purge.

Gotefags are Unbreakable edition.

Jellybeans.

sans

LEWDS! DO NOT OPEN!

chara

I hope I'm allowed to stay

hugs

best boys

One more thing. Try not to murder all your contentfags. The precautionary tale of that was summed up in /hmg/, which I witnessed firsthand. Have a good night guys

goasts

pic related...?

I think we fucked this one up, too

fuck you retarded faggots im going to bed

hope you all have a lovely night, you freaks

Well what do you do for the general?

user this general is pretty good at doing that, we get rid of at least two contentfags a month. Good night

Omega

Oopsie!

Death to all contentfags who can't survive here.

The Weaver is the example that all contentfags should follow. A cheap whore going to what he likes at the time and what's popular, and who can't escape this hellhole just like we can't.

sans and gaster after watching alphys' chinese children cartoons one too many times

>filename

>Implying that's lewd

hey i did another thing

I drew Temmie as the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario Thousand Year Door. I don't know why.

everybody take a good look at this special boy right here

I bet Undyne is a pleb who thinks Gurren Lagann is better than GaoGaiGar

Some guy posted a cute muffet drawing the other day and the entire thread exploded just to piss on him, It's too late for us at this point.

Glad someone noticed

Well both games need 6 or 7 hearts for something to happen so I guess a connection can be made here.

that's cute as hell user
just don't show undyne

jojo is trash! TRASH!

Well, it wasn't that good of a drawing.

I bet user is a pleb who thinks toilet water is better than fruit punch.

artic Papy is so cute!

you did a cute, user

>special boy
God damn it. Every time I read those two words together I can't help but hear, "HERE COMES A SPECIAL BOY" in my head.

This looks fantastic, user! I just can't help but notice his mouth looking weird for some reason.

people post way worse stuff, and that's not a reason to explode at him for no reason

I was going to make a strawpoll about who should and shouldn't be purged but I got really lazy so just pretend I did that and tell me who should stay and who should leave so I can start coming up with memes

im glad i could help improve your day

You're thinking of Super Paper Mario, but that's close enough.

dude brought it on himself for getting angry at pointless shitposting instead of just ignoring it

Oh god, a fucking Gurren Faggen. What are you doing in our thread? Get the fuck out you fucking filth. You're the cancer who kills every single good thing in the world with your lack of knowledge, commitment or perspective. You're someone who'd unironically call Undertale a "deconstruction." Your life, your mind, your heart are all blights on this world festering and ruining what good things we people have. Please either kill yourself or change your ways. There is no other option for humanity to survive you filth.

That's some tasty pasta. Worthy of being eaten by Papyrus himself.

Goddamn! I was just kidding! Calm your tits!

So I was looking for shit to do, and then I found this comic.

homo

Shit you're right, my bad. I forgot TTYD was Crystal Stars and SPM was Crystal Hearts. My bad.

I love SPM the most anyway so that's probably what I was thinking.

(You)

im just bad at drawing him.

thanks

fish eat each other all the time. i'm sure she'd be ok with it.

WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!

LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD NEEDS A VISIT FROM THE TASTE POLICE EVERYONE!

PLEASE REVIEW THE TASTE POLICE CHART.

not them but pap's jaw/teeth are a pain in the ass to draw no matter how you do it

>the fishfag killer leaves on his own terms, tired of fighting and only wanting peace for the general, becoming a reverse he who fights monsters
>thread immediately starts sanctioning purges of more and more characterfags
there's something poetic in this

I don't like anime.

There's nothing wrong with any of these shows though.

WELL THEN

ALSO REVIEW THE MASTER CHART FOR TASTE IMPROVEMENT

I CAN'T READ MOONRUNES!

all of this is garbage
where are the cute talking animals

Not sure if I find this hilarious or depressing

I don't like any of those.
Also Adolf Hitler, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein were all idiot cucks.

Uh, Champ, I think you read his message a little wrong there. He left because his job was finished. As far as 'becoming the reverse', he still shitposts, just shitposting name/tripfags and circlejerks now. I'm not really sure I'd call that the reverse, though I'd agree its an improvement.

I like 16 things on that list

It's all okay, don't worry about it. SPM is pretty good, but I prefer TTYD.

what is this
I want to read it

Idk much about anime but pretty sure the one on the top middle is super popular

>frick

disgaea is a way better game and series than dndertale though

I got 22 what do I win

It is
Top right is Moot's favorite anime iirc, and widely considered a classic

My land! The person who made this is more autistic than an "Autism speaks" rally.

a good guy who is also my contenthusbando

>metal gear
What purpose do you have in life?

You should have put Touhou in general, SoL in general, and loli/flat in order to maximum trigger /a/.

is this better or worse than the relentless killer?

>26
im sorry

Got any more images like this?

I got 29. Step up your game, famalam.

I don't understand what's going on here at all.

I definitely don't hate TTYD, I just like SPM more. It still has a fantastic story, music, and gameplay while being easy enough to play. TTYD was really hard for me to finish. Like, to the point where I'd stop playing it sometimes.

Look guys i posted an image saying i dont like what you like, wowie

Jesus fuck

I'm finding both
Look for "Reminiscence" on deviantart it's a comic with a headcanon story about sans and papyrus' past. with no fontcest or gaster(yet)
no idea bro

Hitler liked undertale though >_

>bootyblasted enough to reply in a sarcastic tone

Goodnight utg! Sleep well, and have dreams of your favorite!

Shitting on people's personal likes has been a theme tonight

praise be

>39

Huh.

Most of it was from the music category though, since I don't have any strong negative opinions towards music really.

Night mom poster, I think I'll join you and head to bed soon

Your just trying to ruse people with minimal effort 2/10 i replied but you need to go broader apply yourself dont be scared to go niche

Hoy, what's going on in here.

Thanks user I'll take a look.

thanks user, I want to see if Sans is somehow depicted as the good guy for beating up dogs

I miss pumpkin

Here's a thing:

Think of a monster, any monster. The more obscure the better. Got one? You now have 10 minutes to draw them completely from memory, no references allowed. Post results. Optional bonus hard mode, draw with your non-dominant hand.

Man, Paps is lying hard there. Trying to convince himself he still likes the autistic human, but you can tell he's so uncomfortable that he realistically does not.

Yeah, SPM was pretty good, but I feel like TTYD had something to it that really made it my favorite. Everything was wonderful.
That's a nice Temmie

Is temmie a tunnel snake now?

>papyrus calling anyone autistic