/drg/ Danganronpa General which Dangan would you drink ?

Last thread hit image limit Delete those fucking Embed Jesus christ almighty
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/AmwXedWn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia
pcgames-download.net/category/d/page/3/
exhentai.org/g/667755/8f07905115/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

I want to tell Celes that Taeko's a cute name

But that's a loser's name.

Well, "Celestia Ludenberg" is the one who got executed.

So is Hajime gonna get a shower scene?

Juzo will.
It isn't you shit faced cunt fite me i'll wrek u i'm 6'2 120lbs

>6'2 120lbs
I'm 6'4 250lbs
Let's fucking go

Chiaki is cute
Cute!

Bring it on

>mfw despair arc ep 7

Also, did they censor the episode on streaming websites? It seems like there's some random darkened areas on the shots of the dead students.

Short answer : Buy the BDs you stupid Goyim.

Long answer : if you're posting a SDC shot you'd be aware that it's common practice to put gross and obvious censorship and just take it off for the BD.

souuuuuda

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Lemme join in posting a SoudaxNidai picture

hey cmon, the ship is kinda cute

I agree.

This is kinda cute as well. Doesn't mean it shouldn't burn

hey that's mean!

This is actually my fetish, i never the knew the name of it, but i find it hot.

You're severely fucked up, user

Anyone got a working torrent for DR1? The one in the pastebin is down

Aren't we all?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia
There are people that gets hot on cripples, verbal abuse,feces like souda and other things like that that regularly post here. You're a dumb moron and a naive foolish cunt if you think that is severly fucked up

I honestly think that it's worse than all of those things.
But then that might just be because even the thought of that makes my skin crawl.

>Tripophobia

>phobia

Well, thanks for the fap material, i guess my fetish is tripophilia?

I have a thing for cripples, if i had a cripple gf i would worship her legs all day long.

>Crawling in my skin...

I want to sayaka Sayaka's sayakas

Well that's because you won't find a lot of things for Tripophilia so your best bet for finding pictures is the phobia.
>I have a thing for cripples
So do I brother. I actually had a thing with a paraplegic girl and it was great but she was a looney

I want to giri Kiri's kiri giri's

>Had

Motherfucker i can't belive you let her go.

I am legit butthurt about it.

>I share a thread with these people

I let her go because she was a lunatic. It didn't considered her disability to be worth considering her a sexual object. She was still a person.
And a crazy cunt at that, but still a person.
Just volunteer for cripples association like with churches and all if you want to meet some. It's not that hard

>All this off topic.
It's ok user just ignore the freaks.

Its not as bad as cannibal user

You know that image of Jin holding up a really young kyouko? If you imagine her at that age playing detective with Makoto at about that age, it's real cute.

I imagined it and it wasn't cute at all. You lied to me user.

>It turns out that Naegi was the mastermind
>He wanted to lead the world to ruin via despair masquerading as hope
WOULD KOZHACKI BE FORGIVEN?

Well I think we all have different attitudes about children.
I like stupid twists, so yes I would be fine with it

Bumppppp

/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U

I unironically like this, what do you think of it?

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Ive got this site -
>pcgames-download.net/category/d/page/3/
Its got SDR2 as well, hope it helps user.

In chapter 5 of the first game, Monokuma mentions The Ultimate Botanist when you examine the giant flower, saying that they died in The Tragedy. Which one of the corpses from latest episode would that be? Not the Pikachu girl for sure.

Santa is dead, though I don't think he had anything to do with the Student council. He sure as hell wasn't in the episode
Unless I'm super fucking blind

There was a game about this guy and Kirigiri, i will see if i find, its Kirigiri something, kinda like grass or something.

Is he mentioned in the Kirigiri novels? I havn't read them yet

Today I had another DR-related dream. In this dream, my friend was going to marry Monaca and I advised him not to stick in crazy. Also I was living in the same apartment building as Nagito and was peeking on his room through balcony.

DR3 Blu-ray Boxset 3 comes with a sound novel PC game called “Kirigiri Kusa” (or “Kirigirisou”…either way it’s Kirigiri Grass). It’s a horror/suspense game about Kirigiri doing her thing, written by Kitayama Takekuni, the author of the DR Kirigiri series.

Here’s the synopsis:

The main character is a completely normal student with nothing unusual about them. They get lost one night while returning home, left driving in a dense forest. Vision still obscured, they meet the mysterious beautiful girl Kirigiri Kyouko, and give her a ride.

However, after getting into an accident, the two of them take refuge in a nearby Western-style house. That house is in fact where Kirigiri had been headed, but with a huge tree growing inside, it’s a bizarre place.

The heroes are assaulted by a creepy Western-style suit of armor, a skull buried in the garden, and a girl who’s just like Kirigiri Kyouko…

You are the protagonist. Can you solve the mystery of the house and escape from this strange place?

Just like a true sound novel, the story will diverge depending on what paths you take. In addition, if you clear a particular route, you’ll unlock a new story! One about the activities of the SHSL Botanist…………maybe.

Vitagen has gone to hell atm so I'm shifting into here for now. You anons excited for DG3

HOPE

DR3 is the anime that's currently airing and it's hype as fuck but imo is trying a bit too much to be full of twists and surprise. It's not really a good story but ti's enjoyable.
DRv3 the next game that's supposed to not be linked to the rest of the series is really awaited.
^People want more mystery ,cases and class trials. Sadly there is very little info on it

I really hate Junko Enoshima.

I hate her so much that I want to resurrect her just so I can kill her by having the aliens from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull overload her brain with information.

Don't get mad at the godess fuccboi

The only goddess in the DR universe is Sakura "Purest Girl Ever" Oogami.

Junko is the SHSL analist, she could absorb the info fine

You have absolutely terrific taste user.

The SHSL Eating Champion would still die if he were force fed concrete. So too would Junko die if she was fed so much information that she suffered an epileptic seizure.

Not really, given Akane can eat amounts of food that would kill a normal person, its safe to assume that a person whose talent is eating could eat concrete.

>if he were force fed concrete.
>SHSL Competitive eater
Do you realise how absurdly broken the SHSL are since SDR2 ?

Depends on what form of concrete, if the concrete is dry, then its possible for this person to eat, if its dust, maybe but not much, if its pasteous then its a job for the SHSL endurance eater or the power eaters.

>SHSL talents are literal superpowers
>Hope's Peak Academy is the Legion of Super Heroes, but evil.

I hate this meme. Why didn't you kill it, Kodaka-san?

Sure, making an AI in a day does not count as a superpower, same thing as Stark making a power suit with a box of scraps.

Real tech takes years to advance, Chihiro and Tony just snapped their fingers, voila, high tech with almost nothing.

Also, do you see the monkey jumping Akane did in the anime?

Junko suposedly destroyed society as we know, so superpowers make sense, these SHSL her generals and frotline fighters when shit was going down.

Because Kodaka needs that. DR1 cast wasn't that bad. It was both a believable group of high schooler and a believable group of ultimates.
The fact that the Tragedy happened was weird but it wasn't too dwelled into. It was just "It happens and I did it because I'm a theatrical psycho cunt with a lot of influence because of my job"
And it was fine, but look at when Kodaka tries to explain it in a more precise way. The reserve course, mind control anime, RoD... It's all rubbish. It's fun but it's harder and harder to believe in the world Kodaka built. Sometimes it's better leaving things to imagination

t. Reserve Course Student disguised as user

H-How did you know you arrogant sexy talented bastard ?

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this kind of mindset.

Feels good mang.

Mahiru and Saionji are BEST FRIENDS!!

Best friends do everything together ! Including bullying !

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash the blood from it!

This is my favourite doujin because I get to see Souda's dick.

why would they bully soda's ochinchin? they should pick someone like I don't know.. peko's?

Source?

I only have the exhentai link
exhentai.org/g/667755/8f07905115/

I would drink Nagito's every day, even if I don't know what it tastes like, but I'm sure it's HOPE.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Make sure to use the appropriate protection

Do you think he is even able to impregnate someone?

I'll hopefuck you Monaca-chaaan !

>Kizakura's code is "protect Kirigiri"

Yes, his luck will make sure of that

What was the spookiest part of danganronpa?

Do you even have enough hope to hope-fuck someone?

Spookibuki

Maybe his good luck would be "hope-fuck someone" and his bad luck after that "not be able to impregnate them"

Obviously Spookibuki

I felt quite uneasy during in DR1 when you went to the secret room and the mastermind hit you in the back as well. Same as when the mastermind were threatening you when Naegi had its plot related fever

Fuck, I think I remember where this was from.
How do you hope fuck someone?

Well, you grab your big and thick HOPE and shove it into someone forcefully until it begins to leak out of them.

I happen to be the boss of this gym. I store many hope in the storage room, and fuck many people in the shower room. Surely reuniting both must not be too hard

Fuck you.

Fuck you leather man !

Why is junko so darn cute ?

Himouto Monaca is cute!

Her sister is cuter.

But I can assure you, Ikusaba haven't a standout appearence. She is actually below average. And while her fighting skills are amazing, but her mental state is weak, which is surprising combo.

And of course, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

That's adorable.

Bullykun, Mukuro is very pretty