Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
Boring webms with sound:
>Previously on /dbt/:15299691

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/5634562447.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/5643624771.html
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1420/46921/Dunlop-MX52-Geomax-Intermediate-Hard-Terrain-Tire
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/973/3529/Pirelli-Scorpion-Pro-F.I.M.
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1099/3242/Maxxis-Maxx-Cross-Desert-Intermediate-Terrain-Tire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8 more days until I'm back
Daddy needs some new riding boots

Does anybody know how to take these wires out of the factory taillight assembly without damaging it?

no

get a shot of the other side of the grommet

Twist the rubber boot

keep pulling shit until it comes apart

Wtf does your trip even mean op.

Are you aquaman

Take the lens off first.

First for old guys win races

I like the sea, so ye pretty much

Are you a Sailor?

ye

Word. What do you do

busted ass in the hot ass repair shop all day today. stopped omw home picked up some cuckbucks glassed version coffee, and some ice cream because fuck 117 degree summers. partaking in evil bisexual marihuanas while contemplating which brand tires to put on my bike tmw.
>#monday

This hurt to read. You must be the nigger in the pic

I drive boats around

Pls

Sounds exciting.

There's a cpl other sailors in dbt. Where do you drive boats

Yes

Don't do it nigger

used
cracked
only $200 less than new for a cracked part.

Signing up for a 2 hour hare scramble Sunday on a course I've never ridden. Pretty sure i'm gonna roll down a hill, catch on fire, and die. Got some new tires on the way but I didn't know which ones to get. It seems like everything but soft/intermediate tires are made for durability and long life, and I just wanted the stickiest hard terrain tire. We'll see how the MT16 Pirellis do. No time to convert to tubeless like I'd hoped.

Ye it's always something different each day, currently learning to drive large jet boats. It's not easy senpai. PNW.

Oh look it's Trolly McDollars and he's flouting his wealth again.

And I'd rather shoot myself than see one of these shitty memes again

Are they signalling how many fingers they prefer in their anuses?

Well as long as you make munnies and enjoy it is all that matters

>flouting

>by crack whores

Ye I make monehs and it's not really work to me, I would do it in my spare time anyway

>tfw really want a smiling Ninja now
>especially a ZX-9R
>don't even care about >carbs anymore

THANKS WR ANONE

>tfw search the Internet for hours trying to find the dankest moto memes to share with dbt
>tfw nobody likes

Fuck off faggot.

I prefer australian summer dbt.

You'd like these memes if you had a bike faggot. But you can't relate, so fuck off.

oh hey its you! i hate to disappoint you with no pictures, but i just got 2 jerseys in the mail, and ordered a Klim jersey and some new EVS MX socks a minute ago. also thinking about buying a friends DRZ with low compression to fix and have around so people will be able to ride with me

Question deeeebt, how long do I have to wait before getting my license, after I've got my perm.

Pics or it didnt happen.

depends where you live. Where I live, you can skip the learners permit and just get your license.

If you had a bike, you'd know just hiw shit and cringey these memes are.

You should try r/motorcycles.

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/5634562447.html

Talk me out of it /dbt/

Plz change name to Trolly McDollars next time you post.

K thx bai

tell him to take not shit pictures

Buy it if you have mechanical skills. Most prob needs new tensioner and cam chain.

What terrain?

skillz but no time. I have to buy a water-cooled baiku as my air-cooled memebike is overheating on my commute. And so I am Craigslist.

This lovely example is for sale for the asking of only one dollar... losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/5643624771.html

Before...

Really excited to pop this bad boy on; then I can finally get a new filter and some oil into the bike. Watching my bike slowly leak out oil the crank case makes me sad.

How hard would you guys say removing the muffler/cat from my headers and installing a y pipe is? I don't have any of the tools required, would it be worth to pick up a set (reciprocating saw, metal grinder, everything else I've got) from harbor freight and learn to do it myself?

hardpack with loose shale, wet rocks, wet hard ground, leaves, and grass occasionally. the Millville rear that came on the bike has no bite, and the front MX51FA wont even hold me when sitting still on a downhill.

>Trolly McFuckenDollars

None of this is expensive tho

I used a hacksaw.

what tires are you looking to use?
non dot i assume?

He's buying closeouts from Dennis Kirk on E-bay.

Not gonna go? ok

...and now halfway through my project.

...After!

Guaranteed.

How is the jump to a liter bike?
I've ridden a 600 twice, and spent a year on a 750cc cruiser.
I have 6 years riding on a ninja 250.
I'm just super nervous about jumping to a liter bike. I don't really want to drop the dosh on a 600 and outgrow it in a year.
How fucked up is the acceleration in first gear? How easy is to wheelie and avoid wheelie-ing?
Any tips you guys could recommend?

eyyy nice try fgt XD ;-)

I ran motoz tractionator enduro S/Ts for ages on my kx250 and they were great for most kinds of terrain dry or wet.
You can get desert H/Ts which are good for rocks but I'm not sure how'd they go in the wet.

You'll be completely fine, stop worrying. They are super easy to ride and you only go warpspeed if you try to. You have 6 years on a 250, thats plenty.

Depends how new it is. Most new leader bikes have traction control and low power modes so if you are too pussy you can dumb the bike down

whatever will get absolute maximum traction. everyone is running different setups because the conditions are specialized. the fastest guy around is Kenda sponsored, but i dont know which ones. i hear people are using Motoz, Golden Tyre, IRC, etc specialty hard terrain enduro tires for this terrain but i didnt really have anyone to ask. if you just read internet reviews you end up with something like a dunlop AT81, which doesnt look to have the ultimate grip for racing.

the joke is that he announced he was going to ignore me when i talked about gear, and now every time i post he ironically makes a spiteful post to make me start talking about what i've bought or installed today, when i had no intention before.

My s1kr will do 110km/h in first gear so acceleration is pretty aggressive if you want it to be.
Peter bikes are quick but if you're not a dickhead with the throttle then you'll be fine.

Can't tell if serious or sarcastic desu famalam.

When did they start adding those features? I was looking at getting a 2006 to 2011. Any higher than that is out of my budget.

Those big blocks on his feet let him reach the ground on his Grom.

I live in the Pacific Northwest so my biggest fear is trying to throttle up and just having the tires spin on damp pavement. Or am I overestimating the throttle response?

if you've ridden for 6 years you wont be whacking the throttle open when you intended to give it 10%, or dumping the clutch. its not that the bike is hard to control, its that the consequences are high and new riders dont have the control mastered. but really, if you've ridden a 250 for 6 years why are you worried about getting bored with a 600? you wont get bored with any bike over 60hp if you're using it properly.

i had great luck on my dunlop mx52 on the back for all terrain aside from wet slimy logs
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1420/46921/Dunlop-MX52-Geomax-Intermediate-Hard-Terrain-Tire

and ive really liked the pirelli on the front
rockymountainatvmc.com/p/973/3529/Pirelli-Scorpion-Pro-F.I.M.

even though i like the FIM more ive used the kenda trakmasters the most on the front due to price, they have great straight traction but not outstanding cornering due to the tread being in bars and not staggered

I get both

Are you trying to spin it? Then it will spin. Just don't be retarded. Stop being afraid and just ride the damn thing like you know how.

Where at in PNW?

And that worked well? You don't have any holes in the seal? Did you use a metal grinder?

What are the reasons for me to not drill through the plastic tail piece of a bike that has 325 miles on it?

ayy what up man?

ok so i was planning on the MX52 since i'm a dunlop guy, but when it came time to buy, the 18 rear wasnt in stock anywhere. have you tried the 52 front? if the MT16s dont work out for me i'll try them.
i almost canceled my MT16 front for a Scorpion XC, but decided to leave it alone since i dont want the order delayed. i only looked at the Pro briefly.

I don't know man, just anxiety. Haven't ridden in a few years and anxiety and depression hit me super hard for whatever reason. Happiest I ever was in my life was when I was riding, so I figured I'd pick up another bike.
I rode that 250 through all sorts of fucked up weather and on thick as fuck ice dozens of times, so I have the skills, just nervous.
Yeah man, I think im just blowing it out of proportion.
South Everett

i have this strange calling (probably because moby dick) to go out and learn boating and just be out on the sea. can i just show up at a port and see if anyone needs an extra set of hands? im pretty much greenhorn of greenhorns when it comes to that stuff

also, i thought these threads had a beginners guide to buying your first bike. that 'noob git gud' quote is a dead link

Just got home after a birthday party for my grandpa. Took an hour and a half to do a 30 minute drive.

Also earlier took a little kitty to the vet to get checked out. Wish I had solo some shots, because he's fucking adorable. Handled the car ride like a champ.

>South Everett

Nice, come to some of our Veeky Forums meets sometime.

i havent tried the front before, they may not make the 52 in 18" i had a 19 on the yz so good enduro tires were hard to find anyway.

rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1099/3242/Maxxis-Maxx-Cross-Desert-Intermediate-Terrain-Tire
this is another tire i was considering getting for my XR before i went with a 270

I had no idea there was WA Veeky Forums meets, when and where are they usually at?
Id be down but I dont really have any nice Veeky Forums shit anymore.

>South Everett
id be more worried about getting robbed or stabbed by a tweaker up there than spinning out a literpeter up there

and like the other user said, come to the Veeky Forums meets

next one will be latish summer for a trip up to mt baker

Anyone have a facebook group or something that has buy/sell/trade for moto gear? I want to get a Sena, gloves and boots. Tryna ball on a budget.

They're just randomly planned for the most part. We all use kik so that makes it easy. We just had one a few weeks ago that had a thread made for it.

As far as not having Veeky Forums shit, we had a guy with a 2015 malibu show up. Anything welcome. Plus you're talking about buying a bike, we could use more bikes.

>next one will be latish summer for a trip up to mt baker

hey nice, guessing there will be a thread for that once the time gets closer.

eBay mayn

i've given up riding, /dbt/
i'm going to college and there's no place to store a bike. I've drained the carbs and it's staying in my parent's storage shed for the next few years.

have a good rest old girl.

That's the best time to ride, what are you doing?

Yes you can
>T. Someone who rode in college

as weird as it sounds, pour some premix in the tank and slosh it around and run it a little then drain them again. the little bit of oil in there really saves a lot of hassle with shit corroding.

>replace car with baiku
>Be happy

just get a gs500 or something else no one steals and park outside

there's no place to park it where i'll be living. nor will i have any place safe for it when winter rolls around, nor a place to work on it comfortably. i've cancelled the insurance and my riding days are on haitus. just wanted to come here to vent. i love you guys. stay upright and have a good time for me, alright?

I wish I had someone to shit bike with

actually i appreciate that advice. i know the half gallon of gas in the tank right now has some ethanol mix, should i just dump a bit of premix and drain it all?