Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U
youtube.com/watch?v=9XF6Swy-C8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DJKY1lNJQ8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=85BVnQMiFFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dubs are shit lol

I want to marry english elphelt

Anyone wanna play DOA 5 on xbone or PS3?

What's EFZ?

もふもふ
フワフワ

Broski with the facts

play blazblue

Sometimes they're alright
youtube.com/watch?v=1T_TLBZxY4U

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Thanks to google I will never confuse a store fron with a palm three ever again

Eternal Fighter Zero

Also i forgot Ougon, but the netcode sucks

Blazblue is the best.

I will after I play 3 hours of DOA.

I need you Marie.

low-budget unintentional comedy dubs are ok

youtube.com/watch?v=9XF6Swy-C8o

has kof died yet?

Thanks to Marie I no longer need to commit crimes

gg doesn't have them either and it's just as alive(tm) as bb

Which fighting game has the most character variety in top level play?

Any scene at the University of Minnesota?

Looking to play guilty gear...or fucking anything that isn't smash.

check dustloop

3s

Revelator sold like shit. Ithink the sales for both ps3 and ps4 combined is still under what xrd on steam sold.

I'm talking about the online population, not the ltd sales
also rev had like zero pr whatsoever, no idea what they were doing with that game

my mom accidentally saw my phone lock screen fuck

Reminder alpha males play Rashid
Join the Rashid army

The MSG Zeta dub is pretty fuckin good

>also rev had like zero pr whatsoever,
But xrd steam had?

No shit, why would anyone buy a delayed, full price forced update.

Blazblu fans are held captive by their waifus.

xrd steam had some cause it was xrd on steam, people had been waiting for that shit for years

If r/kappa wanted to support a Rashid player, why didn't they even care to see if John Takeuchi is actually the better Rashid player. There is Gachikun too.

That is not pr but worth of mouth.

lol bb is way more alive than gg
i can hop on bb anytime and get matches while gg i can only get matches during prime time after the wagies come home

Because they don't know shit about fighting games and only care for the most memes.

why do people prefer bb anyway

most of the character designs are worse, the gameplay is worse cause it emphasizes long ass combos way more, you get way less damage off of smaller ones, the music is worse, the grafix are worse (though not bad)

is it really just the story autists that keep that series afloat?

Having a single player cotent that shows interactions with the characters makes people care more about a game.

ANIME

BB is the most played fighting game in arcades
The neutral game is fun and combos are satisfying to do.

Yeah man I sure do love listening to the exact same sounding nip voice actors because I'm an autist just like you

There's way more variety with nip voice actors, dubs are literally the same 10 fucking people with 0 range in their voice.

>There's way more variety with nip voice actors
lmao

Most of those things are subjective though

I wish I could training boar in MKXL beta. Everyone has no idea how to play so they just flail around, and I can only play Reptile and Kano.

Lame

>tfw playing on stream

Anyone here still play jojo asb?

or even played it at all ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=DJKY1lNJQ8Q

I have it but I never learned any combos

Why doesn't NRS fags just use numpad notation for their games, it works very well.
for example
6AAC 26A j.B j.26A 46C

>abcd
Isn't it Light Punch, Strong Punch, Light Kick, Strong Kick, Block and grab?

the combos aren't as long as cs but some characters can have longer ones
the neutral game in bb is a lot more fun than gg imo, and theres more options to deal with oki when you're knocked down instead of just rising and deciding if you're gonna reversal or block

I won't argue that dubs use like the same 10 people, but that's almost exclusive to video games. If you take into account the sheer amount of both anime and video games that are produced in japan it's kind of absurd that they also have about twenty people that are in virtually everything.
>le a-list say-yoo
Yeah some of them have range but those fuckers are in literally everything, video games and anime. Also Steve Blum actually has incredible range, but every localizer just tells him "dude give me spike man lmao"

It's actually low punch high punch etc, but I just translated it to the same notation KoF uses.

its right punch right kick left punch left kick or 1234 like tekken for some reason

>Steve Blum actually has incredible range,
Forgot your trip, steve.

Oh ok.

Holy shit did Billy get nerfed hard, especially wrt to meterless damage, he gets nothing off light dp now, even in the corner

Everyone always hears him as Wolverine but he was also Taskmaster in MvC3 . He was Grunt in ME2.

Space Dandy has the GOAT dub which is even better than the source material.

It's worth a watch in both desu

Anime has fried your brain my dude. There like 5-10 different nip voice "archetypes" and they just recycle them nonstop forever.

Old anime used to have actual different sounding people but then autists like you took over and now they all sound the same.

Sure back in the 00s there was a limited pool of English VAs but nowadays there is way, way more variety in dubs than nip speak.

digimon fighting game when

Why doesn't Tekken use numpad notations? Maybe because they're a separate community.

Numpad notation is the worst.

the problem with english vas is that they absolutely can not and never could voice young females so most games that aren't something like mgs just sound awful because they have those characters in them

>mfw there was anywhere from 2 to 5 battle harems every season for like the last 2 years and every single one had the same va's.
No wonder they get paid so much if they work literally non-stop.

Imagine the character you main is named after youtube.com/watch?v=85BVnQMiFFw

No way to balance digivolutions but there's always the rumble arena series

Imagine is Daisuke had taste in rock bands

asians use numpad for tekken though

Can't say I agree. The persona 4 cast is a good example of lack of diversity I feel like at least one of them shows up in every game now.

Sorry bros I really gave GG a try but its way too hard

Why doesn't GG whore out its females as well.

I'm yet to see any even remotely lewd official art coming from Guilty Gear, don't they know that sex sells infinitely better than style does?

It's not hard though well at least Xrd isn't

They whore out the guys instead, tons of posters with Ky and Sol pseudo-embracing each other.

focus on small combos first, long combos only do marginally more damage (though they give you lots more meter)

How do they stream tournament matches wouldn't running the stream lag their wifi and interfere with the match itself?

Same here.

Its too much work for a game that barely has 50 players online in us lobbies.

If it had ggpo and sfv's numbers it would be a god tier game though.

GG might be the gayest fighter around.

Why did you post this?

Guilty Gear players and developers respect women unlike the disgusting virgin manlets that play kusoblue.

The only issue I have with dubs is the stupid writing they do to match the lips. And yeah, nip voices pretty much have no variation these days.

Sol and Ky are both just fantastic though.

this man knows what hes talking about

>official GG art

I wonder who could be behind this post

Remove chun

It's actually not that hard but you'll have to invest some time to get good.
THe game is full of tools to help you learn and understand the game better.
Combo tutorial and missions help you cover the character and system mechanics needed to have a fighting chance. There are actually a decent amount of players online in the evenings in US and whenever in EU, the harder part is finding opponents suitable for beginner matches. The game is growing quite a bit though so more and more players are appearing every week.

>Queen is my favorite band

it's also rashido's english va

there's also designs like sin and it has a literal gay nigger.

I found h akihas combos in melty blood harder to do than GG combos honestly. hjcs and just super jumping in general are incredibly difficult in MB for me, but I think my pads deadzones on pc are just fucked. I can IAD perfectly in GG and BB with it.

The problem isn't that it's hard. The problem is that the skill gap is huge to actually go online since there are no scrubs to lessen the pain. Even in SFV and MKX, if you get matched with high-level players, you're going to hate the game as a scrub. But those games can sustain themselves on large player pools that make sure that everyone can feel like they're atleast ok at the game.

I don't know how AWS is supposed to solve this. Maybe crossplay and ditch standalone expansion packs. But crossplay can also become a nightmare of managing your own servers.

did something trigger the blazbloo shill

shinkiro sucks lmaooooooooooo

Fact: 90% of niggers are actually gay. It's just that in their culture having sex with a woman also somehow undos your gayness. It's a 1 for 1 balancing act for them. This is why cheating on your wife with a male is seen as acceptable in many circles.

>Laura

laura looks better here

what if shinkiro made the cinematic pictures for SFV