I sent out a lot of sales position resumes to everywhere

I sent out a lot of sales position resumes to everywhere.
I got a response from Mercedes Benz dealership.
It says that it's an asset to have their product (Mercedes Benz) knowledge.

I know nothing about cars nor do I much about Benz.

Pour me as much as car and Benz information as possible.

It's German.

It's shit.

Mercedes and Benz use to be their own company but now they are one and basically like invented everything and if you drive one girls will basically give you sex 100% of the time.

They provided transportation for Hitler.

>and if you drive one girls will basically give you sex 100% of the time

[citation needed]

>sends out resumes for sales positions (cuck as fuck btw) mechs get the bitches.
>knows nothing about cars
Back to McDonald's with you

Make sure to say something very disparaging about BMW at every opportunity during an interview. That don't just hate BMW, they despise them irrationally to the point of people going to jail for hiring hitmen against each other. The hatred is mutual.

Women are women.

you know nothing about cars?
your father must be proud

This would actually be hilarious to say in an interview if I execute it correctly. Thanks bro.

Why do you think I know nothing about cars?

Even I got married, thank you based Benzo

>I know nothing about cars nor do I much about Benz.

because you said it yourself.

> A black man selling Mercs
Half the cars on the lot are gonna be donks once he starts working there

No I meant.. Why do you think the reason behind my ignorance towards cars is? My father of course. He is doesn't care for cars.

He didn't left. He is just a nerd.

>sending a resume for a car sales position

If you want to do car sales, just go to the dealership in person and ask to speak with a sales manager. Say that you want to make a lot of money and want to start work now and ask when would be a good time to have an interview. Product knowledge isn't as important as sales techniques. Tons of salesmen don't know shit about their products. The best salesmen I work with are not car guys and don't know the products at all. When I was new, I was a car guy and I knew a lot about the products and it probably hurt me more than it helped. Now I don't talk about the product in so much detail unless I'm asked because customers are usually idiotic children who get intimidated/offended if you explain anything other than how to pair their phone.

cars sell themselves.
your job exists for literally no reason.

>He didn't left

The fact that I was paid over $9k last month seems to indicate that my job and skillset has a very high demand. Otherwise I would be paid minimum wage.

Lol salesmen see bigger paychecks than mechs regularly

that's pretty good money. is it always that good? is it a hard job? Also, I hate people, but people tend to like and trust me for some reason so maybe I could muscle through sales and make some coin

>Trying to learn job skills on Veeky Forums

Yeah, you're gonna go places. Not sure where those places are, but you're gonna go there.

I think it's one of those jobs, when they're up, they're really really up and can do no wrong and went they're down, they can pay people to buy cars from them.

Some people like the excitement and risk (and reward) and other people just want a steady paycheck (and not see much reward at the end).

they are going to send you to their sales school. they just want to vet you out and see if you are a good candidate for their dealership. you just need to show that you can read people.