Buys an aston martin

>buys an aston martin
>dresses like this

this is what i hate about car people

>I get angry over what other people wear

/Thread

>Number 5 standing at attention and sleeping

if it's wrong to be repulsed by a grown man dressing like a highschool kid than i don't want to be right

I think what OP meant to call attention to is this you tuber he's obsessed with started dressing like a yuppie now that he got a used Aston Martin.

Of all the legitimate grips about him, you chose his clothes.

Do you even associate with wealthy people? 2 millionaires I know who drive exotic cars both dress like utter shit. One wears Tommy Bahama shirts, cargo shorts, and strap-on sandals or crocs. The other wears Metallica tees, poorly-fitted jeans, and flip flops. Both of these people drive cars worth $130k or more.

faggot, go back to Veeky Forums

3 needs a haircut but otherwise he's fine, and same goes for 4, but what's with all the short jeans? Are cold ankles chic?

What would you wear? I don't have a tuxedo for every day of the week.

If you drive any sort of "classy" car (Aston, Bentley, Rolls, S class etc) then the lowest your should go is smart casual

I'm no.3 but stronger.

>tfw dress like #4 but I'm 400lbs

Who said this?

Just my opinion, jeans and tee in an aston just makes you look like a lottery winner instead of a hard worker

He dresses like a dad, with the exception of those shoes, those shoes are horribly designed for pairing with jeans

Most of car people dress terribly. Whenever i see someone from Veeky Forums posting a picture, it's always dad jeans and fugly sneakers.

I guess that's what you get for buying a silver AM

Number 3 is the only guy properly dressed.

Why wear shoes with no socks on?

>Doug 'my japanese imported right hand drive 1990Nissan Skyline GT-R' DeMuro
>car person

top kek

I'm still in shock that congress passed these laws restricting what you can wear relative to what car you drive...

Oh wait. Eat shit OP.

Yet here you are hanging out on a car board...

He's literally wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and a quarter zip. Granted those shoes are trash, and his outfit is nothing fancy or special, it's still something comfy and inoffensive. I don't fully understand why you're so Mad

Stop giving attention to that faggot.

Unsubscribe from his channels. Don't visit any pages he appears on. Make him irrelevant and he will go away.

Right now hes using the "any publicity is good publicity" act.

I'm sorry, did I miss the dress code for buying Aston Martins?

Fucking idiot.

>polo quarter zip
>Jeans
>Comfy sneakers
And what's wrong here? Do you expect everyone to walk around in full business attire all the tone because they drive an Aston?

>grey aston martin

honestly i hate him

>actually giving a fuck about anything ever

I bet you get upset often

>advertises for jalopnik on 4chin
>thinks he won't get called on it
I hate OP's like this.