pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

Ded gaem edition.

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemongo.gamepress.gg/gym-defenders-tier-list
pokemongodb.net/2016/05/snorlax.html
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/news/819-new-movesets-and-dodge-reduction
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for ded game

I love the 'how do I spoof/bot/scan'

ded game/thread archived edition

>10km egg
>91% snorlax
>zen headbutt/earthquack
Is he even worth upgrading with this moveset?
I'm sure this is going to be the only snorlax I will EVER EVER get during this game life.

RIP us.
In other news I caught a Starmie and Poliwrath today. They were both fucking shit and I don't even know why I wasted the effort.

>walking around shopping center today
>check nearby
>snorlax, abra, bulbasaur and tentacruel
>only one I manage to find is the abra
>49 CP shitmon
kill me desu

Do you even have enough candies to bump him up to your current cap?

I don't know about Earthquack (these dang new Gen V and Gen VI move names are getting out of hand) but Earthquake on Snorlax isn't bad, it's still a decent damage move. Just not Hyper Beam tier.

>tfw level 24
>150k xp until 25
They either add some content asap or this game is ded meat in the next weeks.

>leave for a month on holiday a week after game is released
>come back, everyone in my area is 20-24
>what a bunch of casuals, I could probably easily get 30 in a month
>went from 8 to 17 in a week or so since then
>realize the grind is slowly going to start getting harder soon

Even with zen / earthquake Snorlax is a top-tier attacker and defender because it's so fucking bulky. L29 here with 430km clocked and I haven't even seen a Snorlax except for the lucky cunts who stick them in gyms.

Daily reminders that:
- There is no Star Dust cap on accounts

- Pokemon spawn locations are static, not random, so if you find a non-lure, non-incense Pokemon at a point, it will spawn more Pokemon at that point again so going through the effort to track down spawn locations is worth it if you write them down.

- Incubators are a waste of money, 5km eggs are a 1/40 chance of getting a Pokemon (and its candies) you want. Not worth $1 for three eggs.

The curve becomes crazy after 20.

How accurate is this list?
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/gym-defenders-tier-list

pokemongodb.net/2016/05/snorlax.html
I'm using pokemongodb.net as a base for ideal movesets, but I'm confused because some lists show others ideal movesets for your mons. So it's not like you can always have optimal movesets for your mon, unless it's a twister gyarados who has no salvation.

would it be worth spending lures on rural stops so I can just farm pidgeys to make the grind a bit easier?

No, I live on a shitty zone, I go out for a jog most days, I get shit mons and very low spawn rates.
When I go to the uni I play on a very poblated area and I get lots of pokemon because they spawn like crazy.
I mean you can't even play the game if you don't live on a big city so no.

>went down to a city today
>got loads of worthless low cp shitmons that I couldn't even use to evolve
I truly can't win

You need pokemons, tons of them, sure it's all RNG when it comes to movesets/IV/CP when catching but you still need pokemon for candy/stardust/leveling so stick to the city for when you play go.

>tfw the only thing that matter is CP because it detters people from attacking you

The game is working as intended. If you don't like near Central Park, Santa Monica Pier or Toyko, you get cucked by the game, repeatedly.

Is it really possible to evolve evee into umbreon if you do it past 6pm?

>100 IV jynx
>worst moveset possible
why

>jynx
why

Hold up, did they stealth change moves again ?

anyone know how to copy things (a google API) into a .json file?
asking for a friend who needs to know how to set up a bot.

idk senpai

Not really. Sure I get some pidgeys from lures but I get lots of other mons too. Sadly the best way is walk, walk walk or take trips to high pop areas and look online for 'your city pokemon go' type websites.

Kek, I guess not

I saw some asshole talking about it.

>vaporeon on every gym

As a programmer, I can't figure out what chain of events, even with the provided context, would lead to somebody asking how to "copy an API into a JSON file".

you can only get three of the evolutions at the moment

>266 CP pidgeot
>30 CP rhydon
>149 CP gengar

Is Central Park a meme?

im doing a guide for setting up a PoGo bot and it told me to get a Google street API and put it into my config.json file in my Bot Folder
Do you know a working guide?

what level are you?

CP or rather level is randomised for each person up to a maximum of the trainer's level, you either have shitty luck or a low level.

>149 CP gengar
very close to it's max CP is all I see.

lel

>huge storm
>still find 3 lures
carfags just stop by and play from their cars?

what do I do when I run out of lucky eggs? worth evolving mons normally instead of gathering tons of trash?

serialize shit into json format and any output stream to create the file

Until you get more Lucky Eggs, yeah.

I mean, it's not like you're going to be using the Pidgey candies for anything else.

>run out of lucky eggs
What are you doing with your local gyms each day? Eggs are only 80, even if you average a mere 40 coins a day you should be able to get an egg every 2 days, more than enough for your evo party needs.

>paying 80 coins per egg instead of getting 25-packs
I know the time it takes to get to 1250 coins but damn, the total price difference is insane. Also once you get the first 25-pack, you have plenty of time to grind the next one instead of endlessly grinding every day for another egg of the day.

>40 coins a day

Impossible unless you live in a town with 20 people or have a bunch of 2500cp dragonites

>take a gym
>walk a couple blocks down to take another gym
>in the span of 7 minutes it changes from blue to red, then yellow then red again.

This morning I got lucky and had 2 gyms to collect coins from, no idea why nobody took them faster.

I'm instinct, holding more than 3 gyms might be a problem unless I wake up very early in the morning.
Guess I'll save candy and trash everything until I have enough candy then start picking everything again.
Level 25 rewards are extremely lackluster.

I fill up on pokemon way faster than it would be worthwhile waiting for the economy of saving up that amount of coins, so it's a tradeoff for xp gain efficiency. If I have an evo train ready every 3 to 4 days it would stunt my level growth to wait. Maybe once I hit 30 I'll start saving.

>10k egg
>eevee

>manage to take a safe gym with already 3 mons
>daily reward still on cooldown
>go for the 2nd gym
>kids putting 3 CP garbage mons everytime they defeat my mon
>spend like 40 minutes taking down those trash mons until I finally claim my poke dosh
If you have friends you can place 3 mons without effort on a gym, better than just going solo.

>Impossible unless you live in a town with 20 people or have a bunch of 2500cp dragonites
15k residents in my town, I regularly take 7-9 gyms a day by getting up and cycling earlier than the schoolkids can be bothered to get up.

>get a 93% Squirtle
>finally get 125 candies for a Blastoise
>Water Gun / Ice Beam
JUST

>two 10k eggs
>scyther and jynx

how many gyms can you take at once?

Prepare for the next wave of bots my friends, I just found a way to unban ptc accounts! For now it worked 3/3 accounts, if it works another time I'm gonna sell this shit for good money!

I visit 9 gyms in a 45-50 minute circuit including battle time, on a good day when there's nobody else autistic enough to be out at 8:30 I hold all of them in time to hit the button, if I'm unlucky a couple of defenders will get knocked off before I finish.

>mfw already 125 bulbasaur candy and waiting for more pidgeys to mass evo and add bulbasaur evos to the dex
I already got fucked with a twister gyarados,

Hey /pgg/ if Niantic releases gen2 what mons are you looking forward the most to get?!

Also who would be the new powerhouses?!

>15k residents in my town

Well shit, I live in a 300k town, so it doesn't matter at what time I go and take gyms, there are always groups of 3 fucks ready to take it back.

at what CP do I evolve single-stage evolution mons? Got a 522 slowpoke, wonder if I should get a slowbro

Been considering doing something like that but it would be nice to get support from other people, I can play a 2k arcanine and niggers or carfags will try to take it down.

my niggas steelix, wobbuffet, tyranitar and quagsire are going to fucking destroy any attackers

>tfw always hit collect at two gyms because i'm worried about getting too greedy and have some defenders get kicked out in the meantime

that slowpoke is probably level 16-19, not sure if it's worth the candy.

they will probably change the candy system at that point.

>what mons are you looking forward the most to get?!
Quagsires, Steelixes, Unowns, the new Eeveelutions

>Also who would be the new powerhouses?!
As long as it's not fucking Skarmory.

Tyranitar's shit typing is going to make Fighting types viable.

>when the gym is so far away you can't see if it's being attacked
Literally a jump of faith

>usually extremely greedy
>see a couple of defenders drop before I finish my rounds
>cash in early to protect myself from further losses
>remaining defenders stay up for hours
>blew my load too early
Fug.

>15k town
>9 gyms
what the fuck, I live in a 20k town and I only have 4 gyms in the town center iirc
I'm guessing you walk for 50 minutes you pass through other more rural gyms?

>live in city center
>street where I live is a spawn point, 4 pokemon spawn in it many times during the day (mostly shitmons but still good for exp)
>two pokestops I can access from my house
who /easymode/ here?

We have 11 but 2 of them are further away than it's worthwhile going for on a bike circuit. We must have had a lot of hardcore Ingress players in the area.

20k town, 14 gyms. Step it up.

>tfw you fag out and claim only 2 gyms

>rain
>gps goes batshit insane
t-t-thanks for the free egg hatching

>phone on fire

What are the most underrated low CP mons out there?
I have to go with muk and rhydon, niggas at 1.5k CP can take down 2k CP mons.

>electabuzz is the only thing in my nearby list
>phone vibrates
>it's a weedle

HAAAAAANKE YOU CAN TAKE THIS FUCKING WORMS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS.

Just a heads up, the pokefarm bot has device information now. It's very likely it won't get people banned unless they're being stupid about it.

My 1.6k Wiggly bodies 2.5k dragonites all day erry day.

WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

isn't play rough good?

>worked my ass off to get this far
>all normies and even 4chans think you're cheating

I didn't think Wigglytuff could get play rough any more, or was I memed?

>lapras
ge the fuck out of here cheat abusing fag

It's not Hyper Beam. It's shit.

pokemongo.gamepress.gg/news/819-new-movesets-and-dodge-reduction

Says it's Jigglypuff only.

It's just the tripfag trying to attention whore. Don't give him (You)s.

i report u

Is Lapras supposed to be rare?

It destroys dragonite but that's it. Its like getting jolteon. Sure, it wrecks gyarados but that's it.

isn't the only reason to have a wigglyman to rekt dragonites?

Because he ain't that rare. I have seen a single Snorlax in the wild and I've been playing almost every single day since jul 06.

user please explain the usage of (You)s

According to my area scanner, Lapras has occurred at less than 0.005% of spawns.

(you) gotta be squidding me.

Except it has more than twice the HP of sparkpup which makes it relatively a lot more able.

Lapras is pretty much 10KM egg exclusive

No it's not. I've caught 3 in the wild.

What scanner is that and have you by chance looked for it by piers, beaches or coastlines?

it depends on where you live. Where I am he's rare, but if I drive 50 miles to the coast then they're more common.

where is this magic land of the Lapras?