Dxmdg/ - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided General "The Only Good Clank is a Dead Clank"

Why does the game not acknowledge that canon Adam Jensen is basically a mass serial thief that spends two thirds of his day breaking into peoples houses, taking everything valuable they have in there, reading their e-mails and disabling every expensive security system that some poor fuck might have installed with the little money he saved at his shitty factory job?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/337000/announcements/
forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190749
mega.nz/#!ssNjCTQT!_BYGP95Z9lSY9OIUlTBBSyGMUO_6qtf0N4eM1LdxEDY
wiiare.in/deus-ex-mankind-divided/all-75-ebooks-trackable-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=r8cHrYUi8lc
youtube.com/watch?v=M_DXzCY5-Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OfficeThief.txt
I don't suppose someone has the greentext on hand?

who /done with all challenges/ here?

Who is this woman supposed to be?

Malik. She grew her hair out to settle down with Punished Janson

I don't remember her being this dark.

Geez user you can't just go around and ask people why they are so dark

She wasn't, although originally they wanted her to be middle eastern but ended up going with a white american voice actor.

Apparently the original script called for her to swear frequently in farsi or whatever they speak there.

how about putting a modicum of work into the OP rather than your epic reddit post and fag art

Patch details: steamcommunity.com/app/337000/announcements/

Skip the launcher: Add -nolauncher to launch options in Steam

Nixxes performance guide: forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190749

Skip intro videos: replace the bink video files with these blank ones in the runtime folder
mega.nz/#!ssNjCTQT!_BYGP95Z9lSY9OIUlTBBSyGMUO_6qtf0N4eM1LdxEDY

you can skip past the intro videos with the newest patch.

Anyone else constantly throw grenades instead of holstering your weapon?

I really should change they key bindings.

wiiare.in/deus-ex-mankind-divided/all-75-ebooks-trackable-list/

this will help if you want to get all the ebooks

Time has not been kind to him

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

I take it he was agreeable?

OH YES

Has he been infected?

OH YES

Oh yes with lemon lime

Just started the game, found the first "hidden" area, and found a QR code?

Please tell me that the game didn't make it so you have to read all the fluff on your cell phone.

This soda, the mixing is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to drink it

No, you have to watch fluff on your cell phone.
It's just behind the scenes videos and interviews, though, nothing important

youtube.com/watch?v=r8cHrYUi8lc
OLD MEN
WARNING
WARNING

Why drink it? Let it spill out into the streets let all the canned drinks get shaken it will be a warning to the rest.

Also, was choosing stealth and the stun gun the right opening choice?

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments, there's not enough mountain dew to go around and the gamers are starting to get desperate.

Why drink it? Let it spill to the schools and churches, let the cans pile up on the streets.

What the fuck are you doing.

Of course they're desperate. They can feel the thirst and the sound they'll make rattling their fridge will serve as a warning to the rest.

Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems with Doritos.

A bunch of pretentious gamers playing at running the industry. But the industry left them behind long ago. WE are the future.

We have other problems.

Kickstarter?

Frito-Lay?

This thread

Formed in the early 1930s as two separate companies, The Frito Company and H.W. Lay & Company. The two merged in 1961 to form Frito-Lay, Inc. Four years later, in 1965, Frito-Lay, Inc. merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company, resulting in the formation of PepsiCo, Inc. Since that time, Frito-Lay has operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo. I have Geoff Keighley in place though.

I'm more concerned about coca-cola, they've relocated to Vandenberg

>I'm more concerned about coca-cola, they've relocated to Vandenberg
Why do I find this so funny?

Our bottling factory is far in advance of theirs, as is our ingredient mixing, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

The Doritos flavor project?

*"The only good clank is a lewd clank" edition

Just a few things I found out if you want to maximize your selling prices on the items you found.

Hypo Stims, Painkillers, Beverages and Biocells should be sold at the first trader in the first district.

Sellables (those rare items like Hydropumps etc) and Hacking software should be sold at the second trader in the second district (the guy who also takes your breach software).

For example, the first trader takes Biocells for 80V while the second trader only buys them for 50V. You basically sold a whole additional Biocell plus 10V if you chose the first trader over the second.

So if you guys want to maximize your profit then don't just do the whole weapon-pickup thing, also chose the correct trader for the correct items.

Among other things -- but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the taste of the original flavor.

The secondary flavor will be ready for shipping soon. It's currently undergoing preparation and should be in full production within 6 months. My people will continue to report on it's progress. If necessary, the original flavor will be discontinued.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new flavor. Geoff spoke of the mythical City of Gamer fule. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its Dorito Popes. Or better than Dorito Popes. Dew Gods!

this is some good shit

tfw no deus ex on modern engine

>This thread

>modular health system never again

anyone else here having horder issues? I just can't get rid of any item because my experience with RPGs has always been that at some point there will be a fucking collection quest where you have to give someone "x" of a specific item. And then I also horde fucking praxis points because I don't know whether I have to quickly spec into a augmentation in a specific scenario if I want to enter an inaccessible area. But I also didn't buy the additional praxis points from the trader because I'm hoarding my credits in case I run into a situation where I have to spend large amount of credits on some limited opportunity.

Just hold back 2 praxis points, should get you through most situations

Soft drinks are useless, only keep a couple of stronger ones, you can sell about 10 neuropozine freely, you only need around 10 anyway
Also expand your fucking inventory

>mines
Won't need 'em.
>painkillers
Just have 25 on you and you should be fine. Any extras storage them.
>drinks/alcohol
For what purpose?

>Sarif's new voice actor

Fucking trash

>For what purpose?
to get fuckin lit senpai

>no dick hitpoints

I really miss this, even if it means getting crippled sometimes and crawling my way to freedom

>Neon isn't an obtainable item
>can't pop some Neon and go on a murderous LSD trip through the streets of Prague

>get both legs blown off
>they regrow if you eat enough chocolate

PAGE 10

PANIC

which Eliza best Eliza?

AI maxes out at lvl 11 btw for all my fellow masochists out there

>Game crashes in the subway during m14

JUST

SHADOWCHILD

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why does the searching timer never start sometimes? What triggers the timer?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M_DXzCY5-Cs
>crashes when gets into TF29 HQ
What the fuck is wrong with his computer?

>3 of 5 cons don't apply to you, and therefore 5th doesn't either
>master race, they said

>mfw i'm the only one who recognised this InCase drawing on the OP

You are not.

>press "nuke virus"
>press "details"
>press buttons on keyboard
>press everything
Where's the fucking button?

you have to restart, the nuke virus button is hidden during that protip.

;)

>kill boss
>get game completion messages

Wow what the fuck? Is this game really this short? I did all the side quests and I still feel like it was way too fucking short. If I had bought this game for more than $45 I'd be mad as fuck right now.

seriously, the big dude didnt even feel like a final boss, in both writing and gameplay. he just felt like barrett from dxhr, a big lacky.

>Can't finish main story until they patch the martial law crash
>Decide to do breach shit
>Get to DF4_CORTEX in network 3A
>take 200% damage do 50% damage
>have to kill 5 enemies and there are 3 drones flying around in this horrible location with nowhere safe to slowly kill them from
The fuck am I supposed to do?

its more or less impossible until you get the destroy bot hack. getting destroy hacks for bots and turrets is a must, and after that get energy recharge threshold upgrades so you can afford to hack via passive recharge.

Oh fuck me, thanks.

Will they acknowledge the performance issues aside from "turn off MSAA you bumbling fuck nuggets"?
I get between 40-50 fps in Prague even on low at 800x600. Constant stuttering.
Specs: i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz, RX 480 4GB, 8 GB RAM

I mean, I know I don't have a super computer by any means, but the FPS remains constant no matter what settings (aside from MSAA) I choose (especially in the benchmark).
Anyone in the same boat?

also don't bother with the ally hack, they barely do any damage to enemies and usually don't get killed themselves.

and if you dont have it, level all the jump abilities

Who else hoping for more /breach/ content? This game's kind of like ME3 Multiplayer, which imo is bretty gud.

they were too greedy when they made breach. a lot of missions more or less require cash shop consumables.

Fuck Breach I want actual game content in the main story. The plot goes fucking nowhere and nothing is resolved.

Don't see how. Maybe I haven't gotten to those missions, maybe I have. Any examples?
D L C
Pay up goyim :^)

this is the map im currently stuck on. due to the health drain you have 40 seconds to run past a heavy, a turret and a drone in one small room, then hack a wall into a second room with another pair of heavies all the while trying to collect fragments, two or three i haven't even found yet after like an hour of trying it. if you get hit once you might as well restart. the only way i've managed to get close to winning was to spam stimpacks, but since those are only gotten via random-chance crates good luck getting enough, because even if you have them all it takes is a quick burst from an enemy to kill you.

also, they go on alert as soon as the mission starts.

Have you tried using any nuke viruses on the AI Delay Status so you can remote hack easier and evade the quicker?

Do you happen to have a Disruptor Pistol so you can take control of enemies and escape during the firefight?

i've used a remote dominate on the turret but the heavy will switch aggro if he even gets a whiff of you.

also, the disruptor pistol ammo is random chance only, and every time you fuck up the mission you've just wasted the ammo you used.

I'd be pissed if that happened during a Never Asked for This run. I know of one 100% crash point (shooting range in TF29, for some reason either Q or V's screen was crashing it ONLY there) but least that's avoidable.

Also anyone just get memorized watching that woman's ass jiggle while she does that walk? Eidos really paid attention to details in this game...

>do double takedown
>both dudes pop fly into the air after the animation
>land and immediately die

yes very good

>every time you fuck up the mission you've just wasted the ammo you used

Thats the most bullshit part of breach. consumables should only be consumed until AFTER you successfully complete the mission. because if you keep fucking up and restarting you just keep digging yourself into a hole with less and less resources. its honestly mindblowing how jewish square was with this

yeah and the big issue is that once you clear every level, you only get 200 credits for every additional run. so you lose almost all of your income outside of challenge missions.

how is human revolution gameplay comapred to mankind divided? I havent played it, but after 100% MD I want more deus ex...

>Oh my bad..
>Oh it's a clank! KURVA

It's the little things in this game that really make you laugh

>Quick save behind cover
>fuck something up
>Load save
>Press space after loading finishes to start game
>Jensen jumps out from cover and runs into a group of enemies

>playing a game mode made specifically for microtransactions

hint: every time there's microtransaction in a game, every other feature will be designed with that in mind. they want you to spend money

press S, dumb wojak poster

The chocolate is augmented

Are rewards you gain in breach mode one time only? Or can you redeem them for every new game?

breach is persistent, its like a f2p game.

I am talking about rewards you get for the main-game, you get a free praxis kit for example.

>as if the game doesnt just throw them at you
>as if NG+ doesnt let you keep the augs you've unlocked already
>as if you wouldnt have all the augs you want by chapter 9

>Using augs
>Not playing this like MGS: Steampunk Extreme Edition
>Not solely using the tranq m9/stungun

only used the tranq rifle, stungun, and a silenced pistol for shooting out doors I dont wanna hack