Craigslist thread: boomer edition

> $15,000

athensga.craigslist.org/cto/5629309110.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/5632677496.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just take it to a shop!

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/5632677496.html

I shit you not, this camaro has been for sale for 2 years and this delusional boomer has only lowered the price by $100

It even has the massive factory wheel gap!

Always wanted a Malabo.

Newburgh is also a massive shithole and 95% of the town is niggerville

I'll admit that's the nicest looking turd gen I've ever seen. But
>automatic

NO LOWBALLERS! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Theres this boomer 3 blocks from me that has a 1940s Buick Roadmaster (forget the year).
The body is is surface rusted to fuck, glass is almost all cracked, and barely runs.
Its almost all original and "runs" (has a severe knock). Dude puts it up for sale for 4k every Summer and no one ever looks at it (they do but he refuses to budge on price).
Hes had its up for the 3 years ive lived here, apparently hes been trying to sell it for almost 10 years.

Then theres another guy a mile down who selling a basket case drop top Thunderbird for 4500.
The top is gone, floorboards are rusted out, doesnt run, and the wheels are all flat.

Ive talked to some of the other boomer age garage owners and they tell me those guys are full of shit if they think theyd ever sell those buckets.

I don't think Berlinettas came in manual. They had some cool features like a digital cluster, but aren't really worth what delusional fucks think they are.

My grandfather left me with a fully restored 1967 mustang, it had 6,000 miles.. I traded it for a fully loaded BRZ with 800 miles to some boomer. Why are boomers so retarded?

>The youth of today

Yeah that was dumb if you aren't shitposting.

I can make up dumb shit too.

The dumbass boomer gave me a 2016 car for several old piece of shit bro

it's better in other hands than his

My first car was a 72 Plymouth satellite. It had rust under the roof vinyl, no paint, no trunk lock (had to use a flathead), exhaust leaks, motor had a slight knock, and a dented front bumper.

My dad paid 800 for it. I sold I to a classmates dad for 4 grand because "he had to have it". 4 grand was what he offered. I didn't even try to haggle.

It's an old piece of shit, the car is probably worth what 5k the most?

How would we know? Was it mint? Was it trashed? How was it mechanically?

Then again, it never existed, so value is $0

Are you implying you'd rather have a rolling noturns death trap?

That's obviously fake but if it's not you really fucked up