I like it.

I like this boat the most out of all the skylines

So sexy.

>people actually like these pigfat pieces of shit

>better than the r32 and r34 in every single way

what's wrong with it?

Terrible cars

you wouldn't know you fat greasy american

I like C4 Corvettes. Especially the C4 ZR1 and the C4 Callaway Turbo.

Also the first Corvette to race in GT1 Le-mans.

How would you know what i know?
Or what my ethnicity is?
>beaners primarily drive nissans

Reminds me too much of the C class desu

That resembles a C-Class to you? Doesn't to me.

>i like shitty cars from a shitty brand that tries to be """"premium""""

wait what? people don't like this? why? it's slick

I've been resisting the urge to buy one of these for years.

sincerely, a douchebag with a lifted truck

I like it

>I get my car knowledge from children's cartoons.

Goddamn that's a clean 1g

I get mine from some old fuck.

buying one this friday in montego blue

your really are a massive cuck

good job getting your buzzword fill for the day, but I don't plan on letting anyone fuck my girlfriend

>your
>really
>are

All you had to do was remove one fucking letter and you fucked it up

>triggered

I bet your are the cuck behind the lifted truck thread

No one hates on an FD. At least no one sane does.

>being a total retard on purpose

I hate to break it to you but nobody is impressed

Veeky Forums hates it because of the rotary

People don't realize this was basically a revival of the Integra/RSX with a different badge. If only they had a souped up model.

Veeky Forums doesn't know shit

I like all of these.

Looks prime for a 2jz or ls swap. Get rid of that machine, you'll save yourself allot of money and headaches.

*Dorito machine

>Juke
More like Nissan JOKE

I dunno why.

>powerful and fast as fuck
>spacious
>very comfortable
>dat V8 noise
>feels like a spaceship inside (if you have been inside one IRL you know what I'm talking about)

I dunno why people hate this car but I love it, would buy one immediately if I had money.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha it's fucking 2016, how can you like the r33, commonly known as the gayest of all skylines

Yeah I also have no problem with these.

>the Hyundai Genesis will kill the S-Class

Kek, I remember the Genesis shilling.

Implying 33s aren't the best handling AND the best value for money.

They aren't either of those. I'd love to round them all up into a big pile and set fire to the lot. Then I won't have to see another bogan faggot with one decked out with fully sick chrome wheels and canoon muffler, and fucked up paint. Ugly doughy pieces of shit.

Kinda looks like something out of GTA. especially with the Diamond symbol on the steering wheel.

You're an idiot.

Theyre easily better value than 32s or 34s right now (because the skyline tax has hit 32s hard and 34s are inherently more expensive vehicles), the engines are some of the best engines made in the last 30 years for a consumer performance vehicle, and they have the longest wheelbase and most planted handling characteristics.

Not liking something because bogans like it is a great way to pit yourself against everything thst makes Australia great, you fucking tosser.

Fucking great car man. Duratec 30 was pretty powerful for the day and the Vulcan 3.0 was one of the easiest motors to work on ever, in the FWD application. Transmission is a joke though, I just wish they had offered it in a manual and it would have been 10/10 land yacht.

Such good value. I picked up my S2 GTST for 5 grand. Clean, mostly stock and with barely over 100,000 kms. They're going to go up in value heaps once the Americans can import them, too. Who gives a fuck that bogans drive them? What an insecure faggot.

I had one with the Vulcan. Loved it. Replaced struts for maximum comfy and any issue I ran into was easy to fix. Drove it up to 250k mi then sold it to my brother who still drives it to this day. Only had to replace the transmission twice in its lifetime!

It's a Supra in a VeilSide body kit.

>triggered by bogans

Fucks sake, Melbourne lad. You need another pack of tampons?

because they look cute and sporty

They are shit. The neo 25 is much better. They are ugly.

Gold coast actually. Not triggered by bogans. Don't like crappily modded 33s, they are like assholes. Worst of all skylines.

25 neo is a bit better. Regular 25 is a still a good engine with decent power capabilities. For what they go for it's fucking good value.

33 is easily the best of the 32 33 and 34 if you want to go quickly around corners. Maybe a 32 for sttaightline if you can find one with the right engine cheap enough

>don't like crappily modded r33s
Moving the goalposts bro, you want ALL 33s burnt remember?

Besides why do you like crapilly modified 32s and 34s but not 33s?

That's fine, burn them all. I don't, there are just far less poorly modded 32s and 34s. 33s are cheap (for a reason), so all the poor cunts buy them and fag them up.

>no such thing as good cheap cars, they're cheap for a reason

>less poorly modified r32s
Lol

Quite different if it's an entire model line. Having one specific generation cheaper than the others happens for a reason. They are the worst looking by a fair margin. Feminine, probably why I see a lot of women driving them.

It's true friend

Lol.

Unsubstantiated bullshit, the post.

They're the most common, and also the ugliest, sure, but not by a large margin. Obviously they're going to be cheaper than the two rarer and better looking generations. Nonetheless, they are great cars that can be picked up for a great price. They look great with the right modifications, drive well, and have plenty of engine modification potential. They're not cheap because they're bad, they're just the least desirable of the three. I sent that I'd prefer a 32 or 34 over my 33, but that doesn't detract from the car at all.

Found the 33 owner. My condolences.

The rb25 is a pretty shit engine compared to the Toyota i6s. They are good if you enjoy doing head gaskets and having your bottom end destroyed from lack of oil.

okay
Ugh
I kinda like it
Not with those taillights preferably
Comfy as fuck
Hon Hon Hon
Celica, FTFY. If it had 4 doors it'd be just a Corolla
Not worth spending on especially the Rally Sport
Like those as a kid but realized its shit
Odd looking sedan but sure kicks ass
Coolest DSM
Stupid fanbase is all
Rear end is nice, front end kills the Supra
I like the boxy headlights trim but that's cool
I dig it, pretty casual

Seriously who hates these?

Fuck me man.

My first car was a 1990 tsi. I would love an unmolested dsm.

i dont like that sliced-on-an-angle clay bar rear end otherwise it would be nice

>so cancerous

True, but they're a fucking load cheaper, with or without the car. Good luck getting a decent turbo 1/2JZ Supra for under 10 grand. An R33 GTST in decent condition can be had for 6k or under

I adore the back end

Lexus tried to be premium by copying Mercedes and look where are they now.

Saw a lot of people driving these in NYC. They look really good, user.

It's a revival of the Toyota celica you dumb cunt scion "T" fucking "C"

AE92 are so underrated

>autism

>tC
>Celica successor

No.

>Pröll und Häupl
Fleischhauben gang unite!

I fucking love these.

Why don't you think so? They seem pretty similar at least. They fill the exact same segment.

>Both make 180 hp out of a 4 pot
>Both are 2 door FWD coupes from Toyota
>Both come with factory rice