/twg/ Total War General

Lizardmen Edition

>The Grim and the Grave
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Grim & The Grave Official Trailer (ESRB) (embed)
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jn7SSBiFoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rollan!

Vampire chans feet!!!

Where is Vampire Chan.

4th for Lizard Genocide

also you fucked up the Grim&Grave Youtube link

BIG

VEINY

TITS

Once we get elves thankfully well get more women.

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

None of them will be as cute as Vampire-chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=4jn7SSBiFoE

Ha

>vampire counts, averland, chaos forces declares war
>invited by greenskins
Just when I thought the ai was improved. I fucking hate this campaign ai

fuck off Fitz.

play on easy or normal if you can't handle the ai bantz

>implying he'd promote his long abandoned channel

Vlad official reveal where?

CA Facebook.

>ca
>ever fixing campaign AI

>play on easy or normal if you can't handle the ai bantz
>it's okay for the ai to break lore!

>Kislev tells of Grimgor about this enemy that needs a proppa crumpin

Nothing wrong with that.

I can buy it when it is in historical games. But that shit is just retarded.

This is a company that is too cheap to model bannermen, unit officers, and portraits without massive amounts of clipping. Too cheap to pay for good music, different campaign advisers, proper voice acting for the different factions. Too cheap to make unique maps for each quest battle, actual event chains/quest chains like in king arthur games. They're too cheap to animate units getting into or being inside of siege towers, reloading/using siege weapons or things like canons and battering rams, heroes/lords/monsters fighting. They're too cheap to make unqiue and detailed siege maps, fucking seasons, proper diplomacy, or an actually decently sized campaign map with plenty of villages and cities to fight over and in. They were even too fucking cheap to even have village maps.

They aren't going to put any more effort in again user because they have zero competition.

I know, I found it funny. What's funnier is that I hadn't had any interactions with either faction. You can see on the map that I have only uncovered them because I've been to adjacent regions. Greenskins confederated some tribe right next to me, which discovered them for me and I imagine Kislev, too.

FOK OF FRITZ'

what are some must have tw wh mods?

Radious, better camera, conquer anywhere, full plate empire, no floppy hats. home region movement bonuses, Kislev units, Southern Realms, Bretonnia

Radious Total Units mod
Level 60 maximum level cap
Conquer Anywhere
No aggressive agents
Tier 4 minor settlements

This is a sad turn of events...

We Takeda do not like failure.

What's wrong with tier 4 minor settlements? Makes the AI way stronger.

Nice try but nearly all those mods are incompatible with each other

ty

>no aggressive agents
Fuck you memer agent spam is cancer

>no floppy hats

It's just an ai prank, bro!

I know, I was just memeing. It's much stronger in the hands of a player, though, like any mod.

If you want actual good mods, I use

Tier 4 Minor Settlements
Home Region Movement bonus
Full Cost March Stance
Chaos Divided
Beastmen Evolved
Better AI Recruitment and Army Composition
Better Camera Mod
UI Unit Markers
Legend Lord Unique Start Position [not yet updated for 1.2]

Why has GMG removed several TW titles from their store? Anyone know why?

> Radious

>Finally beat back enough chaos/norsca stacks to get kislev some breathing room
>Went off to finally raze the bearsongling camp because fuck them
>Archaon's host arrives
>Marrenburg and Moussoulin have split brettonia and are making a land grab for Empire clay forcing me into yet another front
>still have yet to meet a single dwarf

I think this army was in ostland for literally a single turn and has not once been back home yet.

Really CA? An event devoted to your idle malpractices regarding DLC?

This just looks like the scowling master necromancer to me

I keep seeing screenshots where people have the hats in the portraits for generals, is this from a mod or something? Cause I def dont see that shit in the game

>Start vampire count campaign
>Game crashes
ok

thanks i'll take a look

What is the best mount, and why is it the Chaos Manticore?
>Mobility
>Cool animations with large AoE
>Doesn't get bogged down like dragons, etc.
>Poison attacks
>Rider can have a shield which confers block chance for ranged attacks

YOUR PC WAS WEAK

I'm using varied generals

Should be cut off

Oh, I guess thats from the non-strict version. My autism can't handle the battle models swapping every time

>reddit rats

How do I get this nigger to come out of the Chaos Wastes? I just want to win this stupid campaign.

Just go there

We all saw it the first time user. It really wasn't worth posting twice.

how will the battlepope fight people from on top of his volkswagen? it's too tall,thorgrim has enough trouble as it is

He slams into them and swings at them with his staff

He will yell really loud

send agents to locate him senpai
Then just beeline stacks to him

How G R E E N E D am I?

You'll be up to your knees in gobbos.

A terrifying prospect indeed.

>Karl Zoggin' Franz, what a loser!

>no allies
>rank 8

You're gonna get BLACK-ORCED

just freeze my body now and wake me up when all the games and dlc:s are done senpai

>greenskins
>a threat past turn 10

el mao

>max happiness in every province
>my people love me
>random event spawning a bunch of rebels for absolutely no reason
for what purpose

>leddit lizards

Why didn't the Empire just build a big wall at Black Fire Pass

>wot iz tha undaway

u umie's are zoggin dumma than us!

because they couldn't get the greenskins to pay for it

Can't fucking wait for the DLC lads, will give modders so many more assets to use

>will actually get a proper Immortulz bodyguard

Can any moddingbros make a mod that removes the Chaos invasion? Is that even possible?

I'm tired of them being the end game in every single campaign.

I don't think it's possible because of campaign objectives but there are plenty of mods that delay it to the point of not happening.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Never seen this banner before, neat

When CA make Drachenfels dlc.

I wonder if Kislev will be part of the chaos expac

Dinasty Warriors-tier forcewaves, like all heroes

you know the mod support is fucking shit when you expect the DLC only for the new assets

Fuck Marrienburg

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>ommitting a single unit that would cost the same as all the art in Charlemagne to create.
>malpractices.

Kill all gobbos

Watch your tone and intent, /twg/.

REMOVE NORSCA remove norsca

Ugh. Finally got the 60k gold a turn achievement with the Dorfs. No need to play them again until they get some more LLs and/or have slayer king spawn up north. I hate having to start fighting the Ork Menace as soon as you start

>waaah! waaaah! ain't nobody gonna think of the poor developers? god forbid having them work on what they are good at

also, the >Charlememes comparison is and will be irrelevant until we know how expensive Charlemagne's art was

>he legitimately wants the shitty Jabber unit to be in the game.

Also it's kawaii

I wonder. For everyone complaining about DLC and and everything should be free. How valuable is your time? What would you be willing to play for DLC? How many hours do you have to put in a game to say "This was worth the price"
I agree that the Beastmen Expansion is a little expensive, but I value my game time at about $1.00/hr and I have put about 230 hours into the game so I'm not in the red.
Not calling anyone out, I just want to know why some people thing DLC should be free/minimum price.

I just don't want my favourite faction having it's corners cut when the time comes because:
>game developers can't be arsed to work in developing a game

And what's so wrong with the Jabbers? is it some sort of universal excuse to dodge the argument?
>lul, he likes the Jabbers xDDD
>ayy lmao it's not even a TRUE beastman

As Empire I literally have no friends or trade partners because of "Aversion" and "Great Power".

Dwarfs for no fucking reason cut ties with me on Turn 4.

I've bought all the DLC but I do think CA are not pricing them right and losing sales as a result. Would you rather sell 100k at £15 or 200k at £10?

>implying Lord Pack 3 or 4 for Beastmen/Wood Elves won't add it in.

>Sea Peoples STILL not announced

Anyone going full Sigmar fanatic with Grim and Grave and making entire stacks full of Flagellants,Warrior Priests and Arch Lectors?

literally proto-greeks anyway

Are the FLagellants going to be fodder units? I just can't imagine them standing up against anything accept T1 units

Think the Beastmen will get that kind of post-release love? They're such a minor faction...

Battlepope buffs them shit loads. I'm going to go deep into the red tree with him and Ghorst.

They still have some unit missing, so it's definitely not off the table.

Sea... men?