/owg/ - Overwatch General

Mei burnt the casserole again edition!

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>shitty countdown for sombra who cares
amomentincrime.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's Tracer? I want to kick her ass.

sombra

>Even though he's way more fun to play when you're up in everyone's faces, people choose to sit back and blindly fire

Fucking this.

The trick with junkrat is to be on top of the enemy, shitting grenades into their mouths. The enemy is more scared of your grenades and traps and will be trying to dodge them more than trying to aim for you.

Tracer

Fuck widow.

Are you implying theres any other way to play junkrat?

OTP

>could have posted fat Widowmaker
>instead makes edgy abuse joke
17 is still too young to browse Veeky Forums, bud.

daddy

Posting best girl (Mei) alone or with Junkrat is highly encouraged

>teabagging windows10 ass

this turns me on

Goddamn is there anyone more fun than an aggressive rein? I dont think so.

Smashing squishies who are scrambling and shitting bricks at you is so satisfying

So, Blizzard is looking into ways to fix Lucio's competitive skill rank assessment. What type of stats could they track for Lucio to help legitimize speedsters? My stats are noticeably better the worse my team is doing.

I think "Team Critical %" would help for all support; the percent of the game where at least one of your allies is at critical health. Perhaps ignoring allies with self-heals that aren't on cooldown and who are still charging their ultimates.

reposted:

Tank-top skin for Mei when

fat women deserve to be bullied until they lose weight, it's what is best for them.

Gladly.

fuck off fat bitch
you and your fat shit is disgusting

she is only good alone

Anyone else instaleave if theres a widow on their team?

Literally 5vs 6

cuck

Junkrat and Tracer are in love!

>Literally 5vs 6
I think everybody knows what happens if somebody leaves.

no u

He probably ranked so low compared to others because his healing is passive. If they fix that he should be fine, he can get a decent amount of elims/obj elims and he's great at obj time.

I just blew the fattest load of my life but my benis broke and it shoot out the side.

Why are all the female characters in this game weaker and less picked than the male characters?

>Lucio and Zen are the best healers
>Junkrat and Hanzo are the best offense
>McCree and Genji are the best Offense
>Reinahrdt and Roadhog are the best Tanks
Really makes one ponder

reminder that d.va is junkrat's property

What unorthadox ways have you seen heros being played?

I just fought against a rein that played like a flaker absolutely fucking us up. Always had a pocket healer so was too hard to kill.

Mei is for abusing

>Zarya has a literal 100% pickrate

The problem is that healers like Mercy and Lucio get better stats when the team is sucking for the most part which leads to a loss. It's a baseline flaw that might be hard to fix.

I bet they both constantly have yeast infections. Their teeth stained by cranberry juice. Stings to piss 90% of the time.

delet this

Zarya is not a female, Zarya is a herm. Her muscle mass is physically impossible in a natural female body.

Ask all the lazy fat cosplayers who have ski pants but lack the skill to put together a endothermic blaster prop.

this desu

I know it's ironic, but I can't help but laugh at this webm.

Help a nigga out and tell me how to deal with roadhog. I forget.

Lucio has the highest healing/match of any hero and will usually have a gold in healing if stacked with a primary healer, even with leaving speed boost on most of the game.

This guy explains the problem:
The better you are at actually supporting your team, the better they're killing and the less damage they're taking. The less enemies get past them and start taking a significant amount of damage from your attacks. The less often shit hits the fan and you have to pop your defensive ult to save everyone.

dodge

Ana is a good healer. She's just not used as much.

Widowmaker is a good sniper, if you can land headshots and aim.

A Tracer that actually knows how to utilize the Shift and E is scary thing when you're defending. She can keep healing herself and refill her ammo if she moves right.

Zarya is the most picked tank in the entire game.

But you can't base how good a character is entirely on what Comp. uses. You almost sound like you don't really play the game and just read what the "pros" in Comp are using. Mercy needed a buff, that's for sure.

STOP DRESSING UP PHARAH LIKE A SLUT

Who needs some Lana dose?

Reap him. Reap him in the mouth, ass, and back of the knee maybe.

Or just play as Tanksbane Mei.

Fag. That's one of the least slutty tops a girl can wear.

I try reaper but he just hooks me and fucks my ass. Mei it is then. Thanks.

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Winston's return to Horizon Lunar Colony
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the peanut butter n banana a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Winston primal raged, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Winston starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"W-Winston, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Winston screamed and beat his chest
>"I work hard all fucking night in SCIENCE and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Monkey said
>grabbing Lena by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Lena struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY ORANGUTAN!" Winston slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the science with Torb, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME HARAMBE NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Winston slams the door
>Lena trembles in a stew of blood and peanut butter on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

Pull his mask off.

Ignore him. He's from UAE.

play McCree
stay out of hook range
enjoy free ult charge

McCree is the answer to literally every "how do I deal with ____" question

I want to see Lena have her voice box removed and being sold into Islamic sexual slavery in the next Blizzard animated short.

>I burnt the peanut butter n banana a-again
Bitch deserved it this time.

I'd never even thought of reaper as an abusive person. That's kinda interesting.

Any expectations for what will happen when sombra's countdown reaches 100%?

I think it'll be another countdown.

>Ana catches Lena flirting with Pharah
>she tells Mercy who takes a sample of Lucio's pozzed blood and puts it in a hypodermic syringe
>Ana shoots it into Lena under the guise of healing her
This is canon.

Am I good at reaper?
I default to him alot so he's kind of my "srs" hero.

They'll tell us the release date.

Doesn't his revolver have falloff damage though? You can still do enough even out of hook range? I've seen some crazy hook distance.

Is it wrong that my dick got hard?

>I work hard all fucking night in SCIENCE

kek

they'll release her on the ptr for a week then into the game.

Now this is a high quality meme

Help a nigga out and post some Wallpapers and Lewds too

just make lucio track the only stat that matters. Wins and losses.

>this shitty Sombra ARG that hasn't revealed anything we didn't know in a month
>countdown to another countdown
>remove the competitive game mode for god knows what reason instead of just removing rank for a few weeks

What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard?

falloff damage doesn't matter when his hitbox is fucking humongous and you can land every shot consistently

>that Mercy
Did ONE draw this?

>done placement on PTR
>didn't get shit luck with teams like on the main server
>tfw it doesn't matter

Unlike Reinhardt who is 100% natty

It'll hit 23%, shit will pop off, Sombra Protocol will be updated to 2.3 and the upload rate is going to skyrocket.
After that, release on PTR as soon as comp starts

I'm starting to think this game might not be for me...

I had a panic attack while playing Overwatch. I was playing hanamura on defense and my whole team had died. We were about to lose the point and they all had to respawn all the way back.

Idk I got scared. Maybe it was all the enemies around me and that I would certainly get killed. My heart was beating out of my chest and i started shaking. I saw one enemy hanzo coming towards the wall i was hiding behind and i quickly unplugged my pc before he could get me. I cried for like 10 minutes after that.

Try dealing with one of those 100hs offense Zenyattas, discord and great aim is a 3 second death sentence to any hero

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Aleksandra's return to the Russian Front
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the vodka cassarole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Zarya roid raged, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Zarya starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"Aleksandra, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Zarya screamed.
>"I work hard all fucking night killing OMNICS and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you eat pussy? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT PUSSY RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Aleksandra said
>grabbing Lena by the throat she began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Lena struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY CYKA!" Aleksandra slams Lena's face in the still piping hot and soggy casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the gym with Reinhardt, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME MOTHER RUSSIA NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Zarya slams the door
>Lena trembles in a stew of blood and vodka on the floor
>"Sh-she loves me, I should've done a better job for her" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

So is she into it or not in this pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE

Would he die?

this picture here?

literally /owg/ canon. how does that make you feel?

>he will never be your hero dad and protect you from everything

why live

>Mei and Zarya are shipped together
>domestic violence is most common between lesbian couples

Looks about right.

cuck

CONFIRMED

Did anyone screencap the posts that guy made who actually believed this or was it just mock retardation? I've never seen someone believe that meme before.

I shouldn't be aroused like this

So guys, I finally did it.

I broke my no fapping rule and jacked off to Pharah again. I just didn't know she was such a popular character in the SFM world, but then I went to that one chicks tumblr where she posts overwatch SFM every day and I probably jacked off 3 times. It sucks, because I almost lasted 5 days without fapping. I told myself I would jack off 15 more times before I block that tumblr and continue on with my life.

I failed you all..

>healcucks in charge of doing anything other than being healbots

thats me sniffing right there

english d.va sound is so annoying
wtf blizzard

I'm terrible at reaper. I think you need to step it up senpai.

Mei is clearly the abusive one in that relationship.

>Zarya loves her so much and is so afraid of hurting her with her superior strength, she never fights back

Can healsluts do anything right? Besides getting themselves pozzed

Anyone still playing this shitty game?

Everyone from the /owg/ ID list stopped playing completely.

Lmao

>guy on the forum had 1k difference between 1st PTR placements and after a reset (don't know which)

I don't know, but i feel season 2 will be way more retarded than season 1, and i say that as a solocuck that went from 53 to hovering around low 70s. God, i don't want to waste a lot of useless garbage matches just so i can finally get some matches with and against people that aren't clinically retards.

Jesus man, and I thought I got anxiety from multiplayer games.

That won't work. Firstly, win/loss is too random during the initial 10 placement matches. They need to figure out how well you're doing despite winning or losing. I did the PTR placements twice with Zenyatta lately, one winning 7 games (and tying one), and then the second time losing 7 games. They gave me Diamond both times, so good job Blizzard.

The other reason win/loss can't work is because the better their matchmaking system is, the closer you're going to be to 50%. Having a win rate above 50% means the MMR is undervaluing you, or Blizzard isn't able to find enough people around your level that can compete for some reason.

Fatfag please stop making threads

but which one has the nicest dick

>asian mercy
NO