Why do people that drive these drive like fucking massive asshole dickheads?

Why do people that drive these drive like fucking massive asshole dickheads?

Confirmation bias?

Why do all Toyota and non-boyracer Subarus drive like absolute shit extremely slowly while being completely oblivious to things like lanes, signs, and lights?

These are the worse drivers, why is it always women too?

Because women are not fit for the road.

this.

and also because we actually have important places to be unlike you plebs you cant afford nice cars because you have shitty unimportant jobs.

lol

raped anyone lately?

kekked

Any time I am doing 5-10 over the speed limit on a 2 lane road, I am being taligated by a fucking Audi. Usually a Q5.

Oh, I get it. Middle management is pretty important. Good thing you leased an Audi to show everyone. I'll get out of your way next time.

>leased
>more $ spent on mods than i paid for the car
lol. but thanks. all i ask is that you move to the right like youre supposed to instead of traveling in the passing lane like all you uncultured shitbox-driving swine love to do.

Because this is the current woman brand.

Germany is progressive, not American, "luxury", and not Japanese. Literally sjws running you off the road.

After spending some time on VW forums, they casually blow turbos like it's a consumable item and drive the shit out of their cars so they can milk their time with it as much as possible before it goes back to the shop.

I usually see the A3/4 on the roads, and that's leased by the middle class businessman who gets pushed about by his boss and worries about his stay-at-home wife fucking the mailman. He's a man under pressure, but at least he "owns" (read; leases) an Audi (or Beemer, which would be a leased automatic 3 Series) to show the fucking neighbours he's doing well. I'd be driving around like I had a hot poker up my ass too if I were him. Or it's driven by a Chinese woman.

VW is cheap Audi. Cheap things attract retards. See also; WRX, BRZ/86, Miata, 90s Jap shitboxes. Granted some of the Golf ricejobs I've seen looked pretty good too.

>SJWs can afford nice cars.

Most I've seen at uni are either in shitboxes or ride the bus. It's the rich Asians in Mercs and BMWs.

Im curious if its retards that buy the cars or if its the cars that make them retarded

If Camry drivers are indicative of anything it's that retards are drawn to the cars.

I drive a Volkswagen, and I'll admit Im an asshole sometimes, but this whole thread is retarded cause assholes drive every fucking brand
So this thread is dumb op

>americans think they are hot shit driving our pleb cars

wew

>this usually numale or Asian/Caucasian older female
Some drivers never had anyone to teach them what's up

I've never seen a woman driving a BMW before.

Mercedes drivers are almost always trophy wives and the car was always bought by their husband.

We are lejun

>important job
No such thing. Everyone is irrelevant. You lie to yourself about importance and a higher purpose to feel better about being a pawn in a better man's purely egotistical pursuits.

inb4 objectivists

-sent from my honda "mustangs can't stirner" civic

Never notice the daddy girls in their luxury bmw suv's always having their phone out while driving? where do you live?

>go to VW forums
>headgaskets and camshafts are regular maintenance items to them

I kek every time.

Lmao I sure as hell have. I've almost gotten rear ended by them a few times. My dad even got rear ended by one last month texting a driving