/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9GVlr5D4kY
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUhSjuhQYE
soundgasm.net/u/Trinity_X/F4M-The-Hazards-of-Demon-Summoning-FutaRapeFemdomTransformation
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to die.

nirei?

Hello friends.

Whats your favourite WoW trailer/cinematic of all time?

My vote goes to naxx 40, Kel'thuzad voice still haunts me to this day

xth for wife's son

This is an orc firing a bow.

Ugh I haven't even started to grind up artifact power yet and I'm already sick of it. Just knowing that I'm going to have to do it with 20+ different characters just makes me feel like quitting before I even start.

Why can't they have some kinda slow and super expensive artifact power multiplayer for your whole account? That would motivate me so much more. I mean shit the game itself even encourages you having alts, they've given you two max level characters by now.

>tfw no Khadgar bf

Does /wowg/ shill for ElvUI like Icy-Veins does?

gods of zul'aman

>isn't there an item now which boosts your crafting skill?

wot

everyone hates on elvui here

It's about fifty against and fifty for elvui

Is enhancement shaman raid viable and able to reach top 5 dps spot?

draw me something

This game is f*cking done for

>tfw every bow/crossbow has the gun firing animations and sounds
>tfw reported it to blizzard and they never gave me a fix

Man they sure do things different on Draenor

dont wanna

People have been saying this since vanilla, kek

>warriors gutted
>hunters gutted
>warlocks are clunky
y tho

I want to tickle a gnome.

How is WrA Horde compared to Alliance Moon Guard then?

youtube.com/watch?v=y9GVlr5D4kY

Hey guys, I'm streaming again if anyone wants to come check it out.

>resto druid in dalaran
>npc throws apples at you which you can vendor
>me in legion youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

>warriors gutted

what? prot are top tier atm

that feel when I want to RP but don't know what to roll. =/

>tfw no domme demon gf

i want to kiss a gnome

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUhSjuhQYE

quite alive, wra is balanced pretty well for both factions

shit man, do succubi even have a place for any warlock specs now?

Any chance any of you guys (alliance side) have Samantha Scarlett, the inscription vendor, in your garrison? And if so, can I come visit? really need to buy some recipes

>47 hrs and 6 min until legion comes out
>still need to choose between maining a mage and a priest

just end my suffering

>We gonna bury you here..
Still get chills desu.

omggggg the le nostalgia!!!!!!

Human or Blood Elf are the easiest to start with.

give me ONE good melee class right now

>Dk gets nerfed, everyone cries its the end of the world
>People actually playing Beta say unholy is actually broken, data reflects this
>Frost is deemed shit
>After unholy was nerfed suddenly frost is actually the best choice and was always better than unholy
Can Blizzard just delete the class forums like they did the role forums? Other sites are full of this misinformation or treating patchwerk sims like credible information.

Also why did Legion never enter open beta, good fucking god they needed more people testing than they had.

What shaman spec should I play in Legion?

holy shit wrench is back

Someone pls be my gf

fuck off faggot

I'm having a lot of trouble levelling up.
Queueing for dungeons are boring but I've already levelled through Outlands and Northrend before.

Fuck my dick bro

New player here, Bloodelf Hunter. Just got to level 100 by grinding the Invasions for a week.

I just started doing dungeons with the finder and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. No one talks, we just run and follow the group leader who appears to always be the tank and beat down anything he attacks. It feels like the enemies do no damage at all. My screen keeps getting pop ups when someone loots blue level gear. Is this what dungeoning is? If not how do I dungeon?

Also, how long do raids usually last time wise?

>think every wow streamer is literal normalfag cancer or a sociopath
>discover Asmongold
Fuck me, his streams literally feel just like old sodacuck streams, back when he streamed from his dorm room.

>tfw want to play Mage
>spend two minutes making it
>a half hour on a name
>come up with nothing
>lose all desire to play

Why is this so hard.

do invasions

The fact that it still has players means nothing about the state of the game. I tried to play it again recently before Legion prepatch hit and it was complete garbage.

I played heavily in vanilla-wotlk and even played most of cata but that was the expansion that made me quit.

Blizzard have not progressed in a positive direction since then and they continue making the game worse. But hey at least overwatch is fun

>new player who decided to level the way oldfags do who already know the content instead of doing it all to gradually learn

kys retard

I need some ideas for a simple, almost commoner's transmog for my worgen priest. I was looking at pic related, but I don't know of much else.

i know that feel my man

soundgasm.net/u/Trinity_X/F4M-The-Hazards-of-Demon-Summoning-FutaRapeFemdomTransformation

I'm in the same boat, not to mention none of them are at 100. Why do I even bother.

what should i name my gnome?

>mfw he said he was voting trump
>chat goes wild
>he properly explains why

I love this man

agreed fuck this nu-wow
#project60 #legacy #killblizzard

So if I shouldn't use elvUI, what should I use in addition to my warlock weak auras set up? Configure tidyplates and Quartz? Then what?

didnt they nerf the exp

>design epic transmog
>gather all the pieces
>put it in the bank because people will steal it

god i would look so fucking good

>jojofag is a trump supporter
like pottery

wow I'm now a #nostalgiamissile

The pizza guy is here, should I tip him or not??

I was going to give this game a try until I found out expansions don't even come with a free month. Blizzard is great at attracting new players.

BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON *POOF*

>take silvershard mines off my veto list to put alterac valley on
>get it 4 times
>lose every time

Diseasymode

Is there any advantage in buying Legion now instead of right after the release?

is it even important to level my gathering skill before legion, or will it level organically as i progress through the xpac? ie, is there any great advantage i'd give myself by grinding out herbalism before the xpac drops?

>new player
>grinding invasions
Why the fuck do you even play this game you dumb fuck. You do realise the only reason we level with invasions is that we already did it the "normal" way at least 10 times and know everything about the game?
Literally delete your character and start over without powerleveling, or you will fuck your entire WoW experience.

So I haven't been here in a while and I'm curious, what kind of hell hole drama happened that led to us having threads with no info or guild listings?

Fucking INSTA subscribed

YES

shadowed unit frames if you want different ones, bartender, omnicc

for stage completions a little bit, bulk of exp is from mobs and bosses though

you can make a demon hunter when you buy it

That'll be $14.99 plus Tip if you want. I'll go ahead and give you some time to post on your World Of Warcraft enthusiast forum to ask if you should

ok s-sorry for asking...

Some redditor decided to force his guild in the op and remove others and so on, so we decided to keep the op clean.

Just give him a couple of bucks. It will save him calling you a fucker as he leaves and probably spitting on it next time.

Anyone else got a problem with their mouse how in WoW sometimes it lets go of rightclick ????

as i said last thread i am not looking for a bf but if you post your btag we can be friends!

>only one suggestion

dam....

They almost got me until I submitted a ticket asking them about their kike policies.

Why are DH and rogue players such niggers? They remind me of the spics who wear clothes with lots of edgy designs on them and face piercings to look intimidating, but don't actually know how to fight except for when they hit animals and younger siblings.

sorry i just dont practice enough so im pretty terrible

>be neet
>have all of the time to be productive
>do nothing

Torn between leveling an outlaw rogue or enhancement shaken. Is roll the bones really that annoying? It seems like preacher is the only one with decent previews so idk what to believe.

>X spits on you.
>X spits on you.
>X rolls on the floor laughing at you.
>X makes some unintelligible gestures.

You didn't watch your back.

Yay! From what continent are you though?

>futa
>transformation

Roll the memes can be frustrating but it can also be ayyy lmao broken so it depends on how consistent you like to be

Oh man upvoted. I wish I could upboat this twice! Love it when /v/edditors blog here!

>you are this mad

Have you bullied a healer today /wowg/?

Post /flex RIGHT MEOW

My doggo level is growing every day

>you are this gay

LMAO

Still can't decide whether I focus on Sub or Outlaw for my rogue or what professions.

i'm on US
i won't be able to add you for a day or two because my internet is down but still post it and i'll add you when i can

Belfs should look like this!

DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS TO THE OP:

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D (embed)

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0 (embed)

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M (embed)

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK (embed)

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC (embed)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info