Remember when The Ford GT sounded like a true sports car?

Remember when The Ford GT sounded like a true sports car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8XvsQ6F_G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember when GM created good cars? Me neither.

rip gm

Remember all these times that the corvette was faster than the GT-R?

No?

Probably because painful insecurities of the Nissan fanboys cherry picking the lap time from the motor trend track.

>Engine/exhaust sound

it all sounds the same to me

All I remember is the '05 GT being the only one not to have never won Le Mans.

Lolno ford had a big win in the 1966 Le Mans with the GT40 when they were the first to beat ferrari in however many years

I remember, but unfortunately GM killed every good brand they had.

RIP in Peace GM

I think he said "the '05 model is the only one not having won the LeMans".

The 2005 is the only model GT to be designed without the intention of going racing like all the other ones. In fact, it's the only GT to never win at Le Mans. The '05 GT is just some sportscar ripping the looks of the original GT40 so that babyboomers would be high on nostalgia and buy one.

>literally an assmad amerifat

kek

Doesn't matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=j8XvsQ6F_G0

The Corvette is as fast, more engaging to drive, and cheaper. I really dont see why people prefer the GT-R. Does wanking over numerical increments really matter that much?

But , gtr has a v6 hur DE dur stupid v8.

I dont think the GT ever sounded like a V12 Inline 6 flatplane V8 or rotary

The Ford GT maybe a retro boomer special but they gave it some balls to back up its exterior. The 05 and the new one. Cone to think of it this car was released in basically the same vein of the thunderbird prowler and Chevy SSR, etc.

All these poorfags moaning about GM, never drove a GM, and never will.
Same with GT-urrrrr

This is why Veeky Forums is the worst board on Veeky Forums. it's worse than /pol/ /s4s/, /hm/ and /lgbt/ and you cucks made it this way

Remember when GM got rid of every good brand they ever had?

>plymouth
>Gm

>Pontiac
>not shit after the late 70's
okay, they cut the dead weight when it started getting heavy.

get out of Veeky Forums then we don't need your kind around here

>The Ford GT maybe a retro boomer special but they gave it some balls to back up its exterior.

You say that like the new GT doesn't have more power and less weight than the '05.

>this car was released in basically the same vein of the thunderbird prowler and Chevy SSR, etc.
All those cars were meant to appeal to baby boomers.

When this came out everyone complained the engine was out of a lightning.

Conflict of interest much?

they are making great cars to bad you are just a poorfag with no money and you can only afford civic

>he said as he drove off in his civic

>Conflict of interest much?

How? Manufacturers often use the same engine in different applications. It's a pretty common practice. McLaren uses the same 3.8L in all their cars from the entry level 570 to the P1 GTR. The Subaru WRX uses the same engine as the Forester. The BMW M2 uses the same engine as the 1-Series from 6 years ago.

>When this came out everyone complained the engine was out of a lightning.
Anyone who believes that is mentally retarded

keep dreaming i drove away in my bmw x5 you can say anything about how shitty my car is but then again i'm sure it's way out of your price range people like you are cancer between car guys. There are people like me who can appreciate german or american cars, japanese and other european brands are absolute shit, you can't know better until you can't afford them

Pontiac was getting a lot better in the later years when they started using the brand to sell Holdens in America.

Yea.
The new one sounds like shit due to v6.
thanks displacement tax

btfo

>that low quality pic
OP why did you do this? You faggot!