/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September 3rd, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release September 8th, 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

/pg/ FANFIC ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/u/pg-archivist

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11097081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip

Makoto is a nice girl!

Stupid sexy Flanders

Makoto x Haru is canon! CANON!

Makoto is for Haru!

Kiss scene before the end.

I love Aigis and she is cute.

Makoto despairs easily.

How can Ann even compete?

>First five posts are about Makoto

I like her and all but you guys are slowly becoming the new Naotofags

Hey, I like to think I left a legacy that requires sustained efforts to live up to.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

Telling Makoto she has a nice butt!

One of them is talking about her dying, and two others are shipping her with another character.
There's really only two posts specifically about her.

C H I L D

B E A R I N G

H I P S

Makoto certainly raises my donger

Like Fuuka posters are that much better.

Stop

She's trying so hard, too.

And Naotofags are just the new everyoneelsefags.

There is no acceptable group. Being part of any group is awful because it let one of us be a member.

Paizuri from Anne.

if nobody in this game trips over and accidentally grabs the zippers on anne's catsuit and pulls them down then I will be very disappointed

Hey, Joker ain't practicing casting fish-hooks for SPORT son.

I don't know what you mean user becuase any actual Yukikofags and Aigisfags are almost never here or don't talk at all really.

It's certainly easier when Yukikofags don't really exist. Upon existing, a group becomes the worst.

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

The Waifu In the Iron Mask

No one cares now, either.

Makoto is exasperated with you.

>White border
All of my hours in Paint... Wasted.....

SHE'S A BIG GIRL

What happened to Aigisfags becuase I know they are around.

>Next Persona Magazine to release September 8th, 2016
just so you know, I noticed. OP was not a faggot that day. gj.

Why does P5 look like a PS2 game? It's got the same low-res textures and low-poly 3D models for the background scenery, especially in the city segments. While the main character models look good, everything doesn't even come close to what Western studios put out, like Grand Theft Auto 5 or Deus Ex.

They stalk and prey upon others. Also, there was that recent thread.

Is it actually iron?

here you go

Because it's a mid-ps3 cycle game that got delayed so long it got ported to ps4. now shut up about it, retard.

>Is it actually iron?
that's a movie, senpai

>Also, there was that recent thread
That shit was weird, but I don't think that was a Aigisfag becuase those were just random image you get if type in Aigis figures of tumblr or google.

I want a real explanation, not shitposting.

How long as this game been in the works? You'd think they could make decent 3D elements at least, especially considering this game isn't even open world. We're talking 2008-level technology here, like Fallout 3 or Mass Effect 2. I mean come on. The non-Palace areas look more like stuff out of #FE.

>that's a movie, senpai
Its a hip hop album, baka

Because console gaming in Japan doesn't have the budget that it does in the west. Just be happy this isn't a fucking Vita game.

The most important part is it looks beautiful compared to 4 and 3.

>>I want a real explanation, not shitposting.
No, you don't.

I wonder if the final game will have fun visual segments like this or if it was just for the PVs.

>Because it's a mid-ps3 cycle game that got delayed so long it got ported to ps4.
>Preparation for development of the next Persona title began in 2010.
This is a post-Fable III title, and Fable III at least had slightly better 3D assets for Bowestone and other areas even if the game itself was dogshit.

Looks better than FFXV.

>Bunch of anime guys cruising in a Miata down Highway 17
considering my only exposure to FF has been the first half hour of FF7 it's interesting to see how series change over time

Catherine's PVs began like this, and this was the starting animation in the actual game, so it's possible.

Anne loves colored men. The most.

>everything doesn't even come close to what Western studios put out, like Grand Theft Auto 5 or Deus Ex
>muh realistic graphics
oh shut the fuck up.

What the hell.

This is what happens when you ignore the consoles you're actually developing for and just work with your PC until the last few months of development.
It's unfortunate, because FFXV's assets looked beautiful, but they were forced to absolutely ruin them just to get the game to run.

They realised a few months ago they were making a console game, not a PC game. So downgrades were needed.

>Press Square to U-Turn
wtf

You can't actually drive the car, but you can """manually control""" it, which lets you press square to u-turn or nudge the analog stick to the right to turn right at an intersection. You can't actually move freely on the road or change speed though.

Relax there Charles Waldo, he's not insulting your glorious nippon

So PS4 fanbois BTFO?

That's so retarded.

No. Fuck off with your console war shit. SE are simply incompetent.

Have we seen comparisons between PS3 and PS4 P5 yet?

kek

doesn't take a competent studio to make good graphics, user

If the game had been designed with PS4 in mind from the start it would look a lot better than it does now, because they'd have to optimize like crazy and hide blemishes intelligently. Instead they made a very high end PC game despite not intending a PC version, and then downgraded it heavily at the last minute by turning all the sliders down.

I don't think so.

I didn't say anything that implied that.
He's one of those "muh realistic graphics" fags that want everything to look as if it was real people and most likely hate anime shit, which then he shouldn't be playing persona.

strawpoll.me/11097081

Nope, but it takes an incompetent studio to fuck up like this.

Anne is for Ryuji!
Haru is for Yusuke!
Makoto is for Goro!
Futaba is for Phantom-kun!

And you're one of those fags that defends having hilariously bad graphics in 2016 because Japan can do nothing wrong

Oh so you are just shitposting

Anne is for Ryuji!
Makoto is for Haru!
Phantom is for Goro!
Art is for Yusuke!

No, user, every studio does this nowadays. Have you been living under a rock? Having really pretty demos and screenshots for E3 and other gaming shows is the standard, and they downgrade the game for release because, surprise surprise, the demo ran on really good hardware.

You're just shitposting, but I hope you realize something like MGSV is Japanese.

Anne is for my dick.

So all the screenshots and trailers are almost certainly of the PS4 version.

It doesn't need to be realistic. But I don't need to be seeing jaggedy rectangles for signs and faceless NPCs swarming the screen in what is certainly a small hub level instead of people with faces in a crowd walking around in an open world simulation. Or look at some of the objects you see around the cafe and the Palace levels; they just look low-poly.

The facelessness is an intentional aesthetic choice. Do you really think they couldn't give them some simple copypasted faces? Earlier Persona games had them.

>replying

That's just Ubisoft. EA certainly didn't do it for Mass Effects 2 and 3, nor for their sports games.

MGSV pursued a realistic style and was also available for PC. Persona 5 is an anime-style but it's a cheap version of the anime style. Just compare it to Ni no Kuni, for instance.

>being here

Who's the worse cook, Fuuka or Yukiko?

Have I missed anything In the last few days?

New PQ chapter, I guess
Define few days

game got delayed to 2018 in NA and EU

The premise to FFXV is so good.
I just know I would have no fun playing it though

>The premise to FFXV is so good.
but its reaally not

All of last thread and some of the thread before

>The premise to FFXV is so good.
There is more to it than "Tokyo Hotel on a road trip"?

The only good part of the idea is road-tripping around a massive world after your kingdom gets conquered and making allies. Also, Cidney. The fact that she's not the main heroine is a travesty.

Well the chinese version got delayed into 2017 so all chances of chink spoilers a week before release are gone, that's good I guess.

>Why a company that barely escaped bankruptcy does not produce games with AAA western graphics
I for one I'm shocked

Boy band road trip bachelor party with lots of fujo pandering, stopping along the way to fight giant monsters.
sounds great.

Fuck off

>A youth in probation mode
>A rowdy delinquent
>A half gaijin outcast
>A cartoon cat
>An autistic painter
>A shut-in hacker
>A dyke student council president
>A sociopathic rich girl
>And a handsome detective

These are your famous phantom thieves, ladies and gentlemen!

NO DOORS OR BARRIERS ALLOWED!

If you're referring to Atlus being bought by Sega, that was because Atlus' owner collapsed, not Atlus itself.

it's as if atlus's funding came from index or something

The digital version of the game is apparently out? by Sep 12 I think. A week from now on we'll definitely see some spoilers.

No. It's for preload from Sep 12, and in the past not a single game has leaked early through preload on PS4.

what?

Will the PS3 version be pre-loadable? Someone could definitely leak cutscenes and shit from that, I remember all of GTA V's audio being leaked from the pre-load.

wtf i hate school now