FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/z2Gi/
youtube.com/watch?v=4aWhn0Hc8ps
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36849
pastebin.com/QzQcP32e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you've got parents like this, it's hard to be normal.

No no, see Balloon Boy was the first child. But ever since Brow Boy came around, his parent's overprotectiveness of Brow Boy has leaked to Balloon Boy. Truly his life is suffering.

I think these worked better when everybody just used bastardized HL2 models.

As a person who speaks from having struggles with drawing extremities, it's probably because hands are a BITCH to draw well, especially from a distance. Making them larger might make them easier to draw with precision.

Nah, the newer models are a lot better-looking and moving.

picosong.com/z2Gi/
Reposting.

>Clowns
Every time clowns show up I remember the horrible fact there are people who find them attractive.

Oh shit, I think I figured out the mechanics for the Ballora Gallery and maybe the Funtime Auditorium.
I'm betting you're gonna need to check on the Breaker Room/Parts & Service, and to do that, you have to sneak past the animatronics in each room, kinda like a game of red light, green light, maybe.

Reposting flockmod stuff

Just imagine how their makeup smears when giving head.

Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you?

Blame Krusty, the Joker, and Buggy the Clown's detachable penis.

I mean I guessed that much, but it's almost too exaggerated. Can't you zoom in to draw details like that and then adjust them afterwards?

Is someone there?
Is it time for the show?
I can hear someone creeping through my room.
Perhaps not...

No Pennyworth?

My father is deathly afraid of clowns, so the only ones I ever got to see were the REALLY famous ones you couldn't avoid. Except for Buggy, but at that point he just let my mom control what I watched because he got a new job as a radio DJ and it's all very complicated.

So where's the nighmare /ss/?

Or the nightmare /sm/ for that matter?

reposting embrassment

Better question, where's the kill yourself?

Such a grumpy face, no time to frown. Got to put on a smile for the kids. A cute bon.

Oops, how did this get here?

Oh shit dawg

Oh shit

enjoy the vacation idiot

It's not even that good. Was it worth it?

that cockring though

Really curious about those two unlabeled rooms.
Maybe storage for the remains of the past bots?

It's nothing. Don't worry about it

What past bots? This is a completely separate location from 1 and 2 and 4.

True, but I was thinking of the auction that was referenced in 3's newspaper and had a little idea that the owners of the new location may have snagged a few survivng bits and pieces, got inspired and thought "why the hell not?"

The only thing that would be in any kind of shape is Springtrap

Enjoy sum music
youtube.com/watch?v=4aWhn0Hc8ps

Oh no, I did it again. I'm such a butterfingers.

And they're all bad still. What is this, amateur hour?

Any of you guys ever do a randomized party run of FNAF World? Doing my first on hard. I used a coin and a d20 to decide my characters, with heads being 1-20 and tails being 21-40. My party is:

A
>Phantom BB
>Endoskeleton B
>Bonnie
>Phantom Puppet
B
>Nightmare Foxy
>Nightmare Chica
>Crying Child
>Withered Bonnie

I got some really lucky rolls on party B. That Crying Child is going to be a fucking lifesaver and Nightmare Foxy is nothing to sneeze at.

Flockmod is not a robust digital art suite.

You ever been to a flockdraw before? It's designed for rough sketches. More for socializing than creating masterpieces.

>implying
Just because you can't make something look good doesn't mean the software is to blame. Maybe it sucks because you suck.

Then get in there and draw something better. Or is your skill in being a 'critic'?

I don't draw in the flockmod, I am just aware of its software limitations.

If SL takes place after FNAF 3, Springtrap is almost certainly returning since Afton Robotics is involved.

I imagine that if this is the case, then the other animatronics are aggressive because of the time spent in isolation, unable to die and stuff like that. The newspaper is from twenty-thirty years ago.

The reason they're taken by Afton is probably a retconned plot twist. Maybe it changes the dead kids explanation away or it adds in another set of kids, who knows.

Too lewd to thumbnail.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36849

I'm in love with a gooey abomination

Spring in happier times

sleep tight, pizzas

Such a pretty golden bun.

Good night pizza.

New thread, new morning, new repost.

"Pest Control"

pastebin.com/QzQcP32e

Begins a story in which Springtrap indulges in all seven deadly sins. It's a good thing he's already in hell.

Dedicated True Believers will recall the time I wrote a story in which stuffed robot babies appeared. I'm coming back to that concept in a much more lucid fashion.

I'm also currently requesting requests.

That's a rocking Bonnie there. Pretty damn nice there.

repos

Looks cute, good to see some traditional work

Thanks user.

Have a good night and pleasant day thread.

Interesting choice to have Beamz be the Amazonian one.

Fukken noice, you've come a long way Starch

Reposting this too.

Damn stinking mongorians.

It's strange to think of Springtrap having any sort of paternal feelings even if the motives were ultimately selfish.
I liked the final part that really gave a good day ending for the zombie father and otherwise macabre family moment.
Chica making an explosive with stuff found in the kitchen and turning Foxy into a suicide bomber.

I was under the impression you'd have to hide in the elevator perhaps when they came to your room. Like if Ennard did a clown from Flumpty's thing.

Also why would an auditorium need side rooms?
To hold the instruments? Uh.

I can't help but feel like there's gotta be a second layer to the map. Surely people who visit this place wouldn't walk through the maintenance room every time they went somewhere.

I kinda feel like that'd be super easy though. If you use the random characters from the start, then you'll rush through the only hard part; the early game.
Then you can get the auto 1HKO block and the strongest bits and ezgam.

gg ez

Ghost

I require more DB Oracle lewds

Wakey wakey

Eggs and crippling self doubt.

Five more minutes

I tend to like the large hand look on a cartoony character as long as it fits the style. I wouldn't call it a fetish though, just a stylistic preference; unless it's on bird characters, cause big feathery hands are pretty hot..
Either way, it really just comes down to taste.

Nice coloring. There's a real sense of depth to this. Phoneguy in particular looks great.

I think it looks better without the coloring. Flat colors don't usually blend with pencil sketches all that well.
Still cute though. I love how well you can pose these things.

Page ten.
We're getting too close to the void.

>playing FNAF
Toy Bonnie pls

I still stream FNAF occasionally. I get a couple people who join and encourage me, it's surprising.

The only game whose actual gameplay I enjoy is the first. I pretty much enjoy the others solely for the characters, story, and setting.

2 is my favourite, for sure.
2>1>4>3

you madman

There are the obvious flaws with the game like how sometimes you literally cannot win, because the rng means you're disabled longer than the wind down time of the box.
But I dunno, I feel like it has the most going on and that's a good thing for me. The other games were a bit too slow.

I really didn't like 3.

3 was the game that confirmed the kids as dindu nuffins, but it also had Springtrap, probably one of the best designs in the series.

I didn't like the gameplay. Keep away isn't a fun mechanic for me. It had like, 1 animatronic. And other than 4 I felt like it was the most repetitive.

1 and 2 at least had things to look at. First couple nights you could easily spend your time looking at these spooky rooms with their haunting decorations and uncanny valley robots.

In 4 you look at the same room. Over and over. But it had the best on-the-edge-of-your-seat flashlight moments.

reminder to not trust the robots

Serious question here, how do the bots kiss.
We like talking about which Freddy we wanna kiss on the mouth but do they kiss back.
Which bot would be best at kissing and why

how would you kiss a dog?

Wow, that pupper almost looks creepy with a bit of soft shading.

They don't have lips you dingus.

hot

Oh boy, I guess this is a thing I'm into now.

I'm guessing there's a lot of tongue play and minimal emphasis on anything lip related.
On a related note, I fucking love that picture.

That means nightmare foxy has a distinct advantage over the other bots

Cute little Bon.

>That foxy plush in the bottom Corner
God dammit, now I'm gonna be hearing his voice as Mike Wizowski's from now on.