What's the worst car you've had sex in Veeky Forums?

>implying Veeky Forums has sex

This should give you an idea,
just had one blanket : (

Why would you want to have sex in a car anyway? Just do her doggy style on the hood.

In the backseats of a 3dr Fiesta.

Might also add: I'm a big guy, like, literally. 6'4 215-220lbs, lots of muscle. She was at least 5'10. Wasn't really comfortable, but after pushing the front seats all the way forward it was at least kinda bearable.

Sex in a car is extremely uncomfortable. Back in my high school days I banged a blonde in my Mustang. Would not recommend, still got off tho.

>1975 chevy luv.
Stick was in the way and my ass was against the passenger window
>1992 mr2 turbo
Had to take the T-top off to get her on top
>1986 rx7
Probably the easiest because the seat laid back.

Never had sex in a car but having sex on the beach fucking sucks.

The sand must go everywhere...

Never had sex in a car, I'm 6'3 and drive a Clio

Back seat of a 3G Prelude.

VW Lupo. Cowgirl in the passenger seat.

Not a literal cowgirl, that was the position.

In an MG Midget, however

-girl was 4'10"
-she was half out of the car

no one does cowgirl like a real cowgirl

Original Hummer is pretty bad trying to get road head

1997 Mitsubishi montero and 2009 WRX, so the worst cars were actually great cars

Jesus, looks like an airplane

>her
Ew.

Ep3 confirmed for best

This one

As have I. It is awful and cramped

literally just about to post this. it was my first car and literally the worst sex i have ever had. i almost snapped my dick off because i slipped trying to hold my self up on the transmission tunnel

was my first time, back in 2012, senior prom night, got hot and heavy in the bench seat and carried it to the back. so cliched but at the time worth.
>later pic

Why stop at road head?

>I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

worst car for having sex in. Nowhere near enough room.

one of these beauties

The bed of my first car 95 Nissan pickup with a camper. Also had sex in the back of my 01 Explorer which was a little bit less comfortable