>Previously on /dbt/

>Memebikes and Ausfags edition.
>Memebikes

>uses the same pics over and over
>didn't update the webm with sound thread
>boring ass editions
>always start the new thread before the bumb limit

You need to stop.

Welp, I sent my paperwork across the country for the bike to finally be legally transferred to my name. No riding until then. Bad omen in captcha at that.

What do you do if you're entering corner and you are already seeing yourself going a little wide (into the oncoming traffic lane)? Lean harder + constant roll on throttle?

/dbt/ help me

I am this user

I'm at the bike, I removed the stator cover for inspection. The pickup coil reads 104ohms and the manual calls for 80-120 to be in spec so I guess it's good.

However the mechanic who replaced the pickup coil must have not sealed it well enough because moisture got in and now there is a lot of surface rust throughout. Will rust on the magneto/flywheel create a no start issue, in theory the pickup not having a clean surface to work with?

Advice?

Fifth for not a meme bike

> boiling hot outside
> don't feel like riding
> Take shit box instead

Better enjoy it while I can.

Convinced my gf to go for a ride

Brace for impact.

>tootel him with vigor
Honda owners, I swear

Drop a gear or two

cringe

No.

put a plug in the socket and ground it on the engine case, does it sparks?

Just wondering, I only dirtbike (and not even much of that) and was at least decent except for hitting a blind mud puddle and breaking my arm. Anyway I'm thinking of buying an actual bike in a few years but I'm worried about killing myself; at an intermediate level, is riding a dirt or street bike "harder"?

>tfw no ghost Ninja
>tfw no smiling Ninja
>tfw no gf

What did you post that broke the rules?

I thought sound is now allowed on Veeky Forums

:^)

dirt is harder as in it takes more skill.

Road riding is super easy in comparison. The difference is on the road you also have to deal with hundreds of other drivers in very big vehicles who are fully unaware of your existence.

dank meemz

>blurring out your nose
pure (((coincidence)))

you got me

I posted doubles.

-check 'em-

>The difference is on the road you also have to deal with hundreds of other drivers in very big vehicles who are fully unaware of your existence.
That plus a crash in itself likely being more catastrophic, even with gear is why I'm worried. Thing is in those few years I'm moving and if there are a lot of intersections where I'm moving to I'm likely dropping the idea entirely. Why can't I be the only one allowed on the road

Trying mounting points for dank webms, tips?

I was talking about a 13 years old girl.

Nah I blurred out a reflection of my face that didn't look too overwhelming.
I- I'm not a jew... I swear!

On the peg

How much of a cuck must you be to be afraid of intersections?

Sometimes ... Things need time

i want it now

Kys
I always enjoy reading this.
Na, wasn't trolling. Same thing just happened to me when I tried. I could have sworn I saw that it was enabled. I probably had a Veeky Forums dream again.

>How much of a cuck must you be to be afraid of intersections?
If 75% of traffic where you lived was women texting in 3 ton shitmobiles you'd be afraid too.

So i need some help, I just got back from my local motorcycle dealership and sat on the 2016 FZ-07 And i loved it but its a 700cc and my only experience is with a cheap tao tao 50cc scooter i got a few years back, should i get it or no because im afraid of dropping it after paying $6k for it brand new. Im 6 foot 1 inch and around 250lbs

Dirt is technically harder, imo. Street has it's challenges, though. Being blown around on the highway from a crosswind or from trucks, grooved pavement making your tire squirrely, watching for traffic, people trying to run you off the road, ect.

I believe you are more likely to be injured riding off road but more likely to actually die on the street.

It''s really not THAT dangerous though. Most accidents are avoidable and the lethal ones you can't do anything to prevent are fairly rare. (left-hand turning cars, red-light runners, rear-ended at an intersection, ect.

Most common motorcycle fatalities are drunks going wide in a turn.

If its any consolation, my asshole is clenched from the moment I get on to the moment I get off

Save it my friend. It's all yours!

>10% of traffic here is street Rossis
>The rest are street Schumachers
Welcome to italy

I saw spark on the 1st cylinder by putting a screwdriver in the plug boot and holding it near the frame, but I think it looked weak. But it was there. I don't have an extra plug laying around. Should I pull the plug out of cylinder 1 and try that? Or is it dangerous to crank with no plug in the hole?

Surprised that scooter was able to move your fat ass desu

Kek found the /pol/tard

How's that against the rules? As long as you didn't post a nude pic you should be fine.
Look at /tv/ ffs

>Most common motorcycle fatalities are drunks going wide in a turn.
Figured as much, still kind of unnerving knowing the slightest fuckup from any party could be really fucking bad. Rode a dirt bike around 45-50 on public streets with no gear but a helmet before (long story) and jesus christ, nobody pays any attention.
Eh, better that than to be one of those squids going 175mph in webms, crashing into a parked car then having your squid friends call for death threats onto the car owner.

>I don't have an extra plug laying around.

Pull one out then, check if they all spark.

Thanks man, ive been trying to lose weight but mcdicks calls my name everytime

I thought the truck's plate said KKK for a sec. Wew

>Or is it dangerous to crank with no plug in the hole?
Forgot to say, it's perfectly fine.
You can use the starter even, it's gonna give you a better idea if the sparks are working or not.

Close the fuel first tough.

Fuck no
That's a bike literally built for squids to crash
It's fun, but it's nowhere near a beginner's bike...

Sv650 is your friend
>Though considering your past """"experience"""" i'd suggest a gs500

>How's that against the rules?

Well I was talking about her pussy to be fair.

>mcdicks

...people still eat that shit?

>fantasizing about kit kat this much

>gs500
looks ugly as fuck m8

>Autobahn
WO

I really hope that bucket is a joke...who am I kidding, she's black.
This is a better bet than a new memebike.
Assume you're going to drop your bike I the parking lot.
Inb4 it was your sister

Hallo peeps.

I'm coming up on buying a new bike and I can't move up the the A2 license yet so I'm stuck with a 125.

Should I buy a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke?
I'm tempted to get a KMX or DT just because they seem more fun and they're faster, I'll be doing a lot of trails but there's the possibility of some distance travel and I'm not sure about taking a 2 stroke very far. Both my friends I'll be going around with have 4 strokes, one has an XL125 and the other has a KTM Duke.
My 4 stroke options are pretty much a DR, XL or XT.

It's probably ptsd not fantasy
Who cares? It's a first bike. And bike>nobike

>KTM

>Inb4 it was your sister
Nah it's not.
I'll screen the post.

Hannover mein freund

It's risky so wear a helmet.

It's part of the fun of riding on the street, preparing for the worse, using your skill, observing your enviroment, trying not to die.

If you want to hedge your bets, stick to the side streets, stay off multilane highways, ride a dual sport so your suspension can take evasion action over a curb. Wear safety gear, wear a high-viz helmet.

Keep in mind there are many, many people who spend their whole lives riding around drunk or high on their Harleys or taking long trips through 3rd world countries on dubious 650 thumper motorcycles and live to be old ass men. It's somewhat more risky than driving a car but it's worth the risk because it's infinitely more fun and it's good for the male psyche to take risks.

I know, but you can't just buy a widowmaker as your first bike
As a rule of thumb:
Vs are super beginner friendly, but become god tier when you're good
>Twins are also good for beginners
>Thumpers are a tad boring, but reliable
>i4s are for speedy bikes
>i3s are a meme
Also
>Americans are underpowered
>Indians break in half
>Yuros are finnicky

ITALIANS A BEST

>black

You mean nigger?

ptsd = fantasy

hast du noch ne andere Maschine oder postest du nicht so oft?
>inb4 beides

Yeah he's an idiot and bought it on finance, I don't want a KTM road bike

Oh right, I'd definitely go full gear. Every time I see someone in a T-shirt, jeans and no helmet on a highway I just want to ask them what the fuck they're doing.

Anyway I legitimately appreciate the spoonfeeding, it does seem to be a bit less dangerous than I've been making it out to be. All I'm hoping is if I crash badly it just kills me rather than making me a paraplegic.

what have you been up to today guys ?
I went for a ride inna woods and found this cool place next to a small lake

>paraplegic
Meant quadriplegic.

Nein ich poste nur selten und auch erst seit kurzem

Who commuted today?

what do you guys say to this as a beginner bike? 800CC sounds a bit much, but for that price...

>people stopping at green lights to turn right
>people stopping right before railroads tracks and creeping over them one tire at a time
>people coming to complete stops at 4 way stop signs even though nobody is there

Work mostly, tool around on bike. Girlfriend needs an avocado so I take the long way to the store. Any excuse to ride.

>Thumpers are a tad boring
you are boring
fuk u

solltest mehr posten
ist deine die 600er oder 900er?
seit wann postest denn? Du weißt aber vom SEM, oder?

>half-boner while unleashing a torrent of diarrhea
Such a majestic creature

good man, how do you like the 1000r ?
trying to convince my friend to buy one

>Girlfriend needs an avocado
seems like you can't please her LMAO KEKED BY A FRUIT

I did
with my car

what bike is this?

here, surprisingly not that sweaty today

>being a hi viz nerd
Don't be that guy

It's fine, bikes like that aren't very heavy, not to fast but not slow. Real comfortable riding position too

>what bike is this?
sherco 2.5 SE

>fuk u
As far as roadbikes go thumpers are unfit.
Offroad you're absolutely right

>sherco
holy shit m8 I hope you are italian

>riding roadbikes
kek!!

>I was in jeans and sneakers

forgot reaction

>holy shit m8 I hope you are italian
czech m8

madman

Fucking joygasmic. I ride the piss out of it. Lots of fun, great balance of torque throughout RPMs.

kek

Yeah my mesh jacket is a life saver.

oy vey
do you at least have a dealer that stocks up the parts there or do you have to wait to get them delivered everytime you need something?
fucking unicorn, but very nice

Not seeing spark...I saw it yesterday on cylinder 1 though...I'm already getting impatient and sitting in the sun in 85 degree fahrenheit sucks.

Can a plug be fouled enough to not spark?

>Riding a Jack of all trades

>Master of none

It seems as though there was definitely some foul play with my bike ignition last night as it was sitting in the parking lot of my job. 2 fucking keys. .. and they both seem to be stopped short a 3rd of the way down by something in the middle of the ignition. I just had a tow truck tow the bike to my house. What do I do after that? Try my luck with a locksmith? This is my only form of transportation. ...

we i4 soon
with soon i mean in two years

Swap the plug from a good cylinder silly. Don't ask, know.

small sherco dealer is actually just next town, and parts are not that big problem here. Also you can fit quite alot of stuff from different bikes on it anyway.
Still never see any shercos though, hopefully they will get more attention as their current lineup is solid as fuck

By nursing do you mean she's breastfeeding random kids?!

Self repair. Just order a new ignition cylinder and key set. Youtube has tutorials.

>current lineup is solid as fuck
same with GasGas and Beta, guess they will always be europe tho. Americans don't even know they exist.