discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

wheres frogposter when u need him? :(

He is always in our hearts user

should I sell my position in nwbo and buy 500 shares of auph??

frog poster side thru pls

pimple guide us pls

He said it was a stock to watch. It's primed for a run but needs a catalyst.

>lost $1000 on SEED yesterday
>lost $325 on ENRJ today

JNUG, you fat bastard!!
RUN!

Looks like my forecast was wrong, darn it DB. Well, I bought more today because due to this event it seems that.
AMRS will easily get to .53 again probably in a few days.

>being that retarded

I've only lost $7 on ENRJ lel

$NM I'm all the fuck in my melanin enriched bros.

Frogs are banned by order of the UN and enforced by their new army.

i lost $118 but whtever
it happens

pimp I will let you fuck me if you tell us what to go in on right now

Where my robinhood gold bros at?
>tfw volatile stock so only got $2 extra buying power.

not pimp at all
but auph seems like the move

I have $1450 available

how much would you wager?

I'm literally the last person on this board you want to ask user.
I'm down 250 on one stock cause I'm a stupid fuck.
Thinking of YOLO'ing it and just going all in with my meager 1,000 left.
If it gaps up to 3.50 like they're talking about on stock twits, I'll have made a good decision. If not I'm a huge fuck.

Still haven't decided though.

I have 4k shares in AUPH at 2.05.
I am waiting for my target of 4 dollars or better.

Dude STOP! Just wait for Pimple or someone to give us a winner for tomorrow or monday or whatever. Don't blow your money like a retard

HOW REALISTIC IS THAT
Seriously, Im tired of being cucked by retarded optimists in this board and ST
>inb4 do DD
I do DD niggers

$1k isn't meager lots of people here have sub $500 accounts.

play it safe like me and go in maybe $250-350 which is what my baseline has been.

that way you only risk losing an eighth of your portfolio realistically but could gain up to $250

Volume is pretty low shouldn't move much more

i've completely lost track of the value of a dollar

after a couple 50%+ gain returns, it just doesnt matter anymore about 100 or 1000

Then you should know that the reason why AUPH dropped in the first place was due to good data but the deaths were reported caused a scare. So I expect 4, because AUPH has been consistently trying to alleviate these concerns for several weeks already. I'm going in hard since I feel that I have a well above probability of hitting my target. Keep watch.

THLD better wow me tomorrow

I hope youre ready for 300 percent gains mane

Post heaters faggots

Does anyone here use Robinhood on PC? I had a question, if so, did you ever feel unsafe using something like BlueStacks? Is that a dumb idea?

Its working great for me so far but worried if its going to be hacked.

Good news is that I got Robinhood Instant, I was shocked how fast and easy it was!

Literally 0 volume, can news really cause it to increase without volume?

Chart looks bretty good.... might grab some before close if nothing else pops up

>Good news is that I got Robinhood Instant
Just don't get flagged for daytrading

1 mil vol today, 3 mil avg, 65m float
What are you talking about?

Bluestacks can see what you're doing, you're literally running a program on a VM
I don't even think bluestacks encrypts its data so if someone were to attack bluestacks server and they found your packets they could see your info (login, etc.)
Not likely but possible

Buy skln while you have a chance. A small position preferably, it'll either moon or sink into the earth's core by oct.10

Where are you seeing that? Yahoo showing under 300k volume

in auph
fucking bless me frog poster

Yahoo, pic related.
RH is showing me almost 700k vol.

What to buy when the market closes

Pimple post your trip for this thread

we made errors last thread because we didnt have your thread ID

auph
get fucked with me

So if that's the volume what's the red thing I 'circled'

What are some low float moon stocks to be pimp lad

I don't know why that intices me

HES NOT MAGIC
HES NOT RIGHT 100% OF THE TIME

JUST FUCKING CHILL WITH THE DICK SUCKING ALREADY

AUPH is a winner, I've been in since right after crash a month or so ago. Made a bunch of money on the bounce, then started accumulating around $2.00. You only have until today to get on the AUPH train though. Announcement tomorrow supposedly.

Does this have to do with reverse splits or some other shit they're making?

Isn't that just short-term volume?

>350% returns in 3 days is bad and you should not listen

whatever man

Yea, so short-term doesn't matter? I'm still learning

So we're looking at possible cap of $4?
What about all this talk of ~$7-8 in articles?

Thats stock through the day

That's not what he said.
You fuckers need to stop sucking Pimple's dick because he can't possibly provide a runner every single day. You idiots buy 1000 shares of anything he says to "just watch" because you think he's magic.

thank you

but i already bought muh kneepads...

Well, the volume at this particular moment in time doesn't really say anything about its potential to run tomorrow.

Put all $800 I have left into AUPH if it crashes I lost it all, :) here's to hoping

In theory, if the drug was shown to be good the share price was suppose to go from 4.5 to 7 or 8. Since the scare it dropped to 2. People are anticipating it going back up to where the share price was originally suppose to be at due to good data which is 7 or 8. I don't think that happens like that, probably in a perfect world. So I am anticipating 4 at least.

Good call, I'll keep a lookout, just read the rules of daytrading thanks to your post.

Fuck my life, well, I might have to delete everything it lets me and forget about it then. Sigh...

Got it baws

What are the odds the data will actually be good?
/rgt/ traditionally has terrible luck with that sort of thing.

Guess it's a good idea to sell at 4 and keep a handful in case it shoots to 8 then

Its just extra information on the Phase2b data. Which was already good. Yes, there is always that risk, but it seems so strange to consistently tell everyone from recent CC's that the deaths were justified only to tell everyone that the deaths are now not justified tomorrow. I think they are re-iterating the safety of this drug tomorrow.

i dont do that you mouth breathing retard, im constantly the one telling retards not to chase and not to just buy random shit they hear about

today was different though in that he called a stock with 50-60% gains, but he forgot his trip and we didnt tag his ID in the new thread yet and by the time he put it on again and called it, the timing window was already past.

Its a communication error that we can easily fix with just simply loggin his new thread ID

i didnt buy AHPI, OPTT, SEED, or HTBX

when it makes sense to buy, I buy, and today it made sense to buy but the timing was wrong.

quit being such a diva faggot

And when's the announcement?

RH shows fucking nothing for volume. Weird

Tomorrow.

Yeah, but what time?
If I buy in the morning, will that be too late?

Ill give it a go

Don't trust RH for analytics

The bulk of the deaths were in the low dose group. Control had a death and high dose had a couple. All deaths occurred in Asia, so it's more likely the standard of care / the unfortunate nature of dealing with very sick people.

Again, deaths were in LOW DOSE drug group, not high dose. If it were related to drug, it would make way more sense that there would be deaths in high dose group.

Also, FDA did not put the brakes on the study, which they would have done if they had even a suspicion that the deaths were drug related.

8 AM, you have time to do DD today. Then make your own judgement.

Why does RH only show 700k anyways?

50 shares in, based meme god let this one prevail

All my cash is tied up in other shit because no day trades, and RH Gold doesn't open PM trading until 9 AM.
Looks promising though, I'll probably buy. Wish me luck.

>AUPH
>XXII
Both look promising, desu.

Did I just get fucking meme'd?

Pic

XXII is already at a high tho

missing an H there pal

Yea it bought the fucking Canadian version of AUPH cause it's dual listed...

Seems like a good play but pharma CC's have fucked me in the past. Staying out of AUPH. Good luck lads, I hope you wave to me from the moon tomorrow.

I just got dicked by MSTX, I know the feeling. All the DD in the world can't save you if they derp the study and somehow take a drug that has historically worked to be worse than placebo.

$CERS

for all you folk who don't want to chase, here may be an opportunity for you. $CERS is dipping pretty hard today... I don't know why. It could just be a correction. Anyway, take a look at the chart.

from their latest press release:
>Cerus granted Mr. Jayaraman an option to purchase 250,000 shares of Cerus' common stock with an exercise price of $6.36 per share

THIS IS NOT A MOON MISSION. DO YOUR OWN DD. TAKE YOUR TIME.

Portfolios, gents? I'm losing money atm in SMIT but I'll hold onto it and hope it goes up over time. [email protected]. Started with 2K.
ODP n AMD are pretty consistent so I track them.

Man, if it wasn't for DB. AMRS would be testing .57 today. Dicked me pretty hard. But I bought a lot. I could of sold at .55 and rebought for profits.

*internal screaming*

Wow didn't realize I could set it to show gainz, thanks user.

>down $8.6
>cries

It's more irritating than anything, I'm just tinkering with small shares to learn the ropes.

Who else got fucked on $CATB today?

;)

>playing with a shorts dinner

Are we going to the moon together tomorrow morning?

>Screams about losing 8 dollars while replying to someone whose lost over $150

Don't sweat it

I feel you

It's mostly because I've been sitting with some of these for days watching them do nothing

Todays Bio stock halt is:

ABUS

Come on down ABUS investors!
Tune in and see if ABUS investors are about to get fucked or go to the moon!

Just went all in on Costco. Hold me biz

fuck you

should I set a buy limit for tomorrow morning?