Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXpsZVw3q6k
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Enn2RoKo
web.archive.org/web/20090320113947/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Viper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Production ended in 2009 too

>And nothing of value was lost.

My car waifu was lost.

I don't necessarily care for those 700,000-million dollar hyper cars or extremely limited edition Super-cars like Pagani and whatever other ones that have sprung up recently. The Viper was one of the last (in my opinion) fairly unique performance cars that were within realistic purchasing distance. most cars under $200,000 are going turbo V6 semi-auto-only and i don't want another turbo V6 semi-auto-only and god forbid they try to bring this back as one too. i heard the only reason the Viper is being discontinued is because its chassis can no longer pass safety regulations. The engine should still be able to pass emissions for now so if they make a Successor or decide to bring it back fingers crossed it can keep its 8+ liter V10 with Manual-stick option alongside semi-auto should they go that route because that was one of the reasons it had charm for me.

>And nothing of value was lost.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amen.

Who cares about HyperCars. They have zero personality and are never seen in the real world.

And all of its records will be shattered soon....

>Nothing of value
>Literally the only muscle car left

Before you all go MUH HELLCAT that's still a fatass GT loaded with literal tonnes of shit I don't want, just with a lot of power. The Viper was a big engine with as little else attached as possible

>Viper dies because it didn't come with auto
Fucking lazy ass amerifats.

While the first gen rt may be considered a muscle car as in a bug engine with little attached, the gts and coupes that followed were outstanding chassis that dominated many race tracks and gt classes.

It was a race car for the streets. Almost completely uncompromised and unapologetic.

didnt the Viper have like 10 speakers abs and all that shit

> never seen in the real world.

I see them on the road pretty often.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SNEK WAS KILL???

And yuros couldn't afford it because displacement tax cuckoldry, fuel prices, road taxes and insurance.

Except for the only record that matters
>attainability

The 3rd gen did, but prior to that it had a 8 speaker Infinity radio and AC and that was it, the second gen was the best gen

That gen is such a rolling dick joke, I love it.

GTS-R is still best snek though.

No you don't

Yes I do.

>Fucking yuropoor's retarted ways
>Fucking amerifats being lazy
Who's really to blame? IIHS.

Jackasses that wrecked on test drives because they thought they could drive it didn't help it either

Did that ever come out, or was it forever a concept?
Why couldn't they wreck C7's!?

I think it became the Competition Coupe racecar, with a couple of street versions for homologation or some shit.

Press F to pay respects
F

>Why couldn't they wreck C7s?!
Because they weren't around when the second gen was out and it was the fastest American car out that wasn't the Ford GT so boomers with more money than sense would think they could drive like an ass and get away without and found out the hard way they don't have driver aids

F

F

[F]

>Gone but not forgotten...

Oh. Thought you were talking about the out going gen Viper. I'm hoping that Dodge does the whole were killing it just to bring back a few years later again. But we all know it will be neutered to all hell.

This is the epitome of my dream car. I still have the model of this exact Viper from when I was a kid. God damn it.

Show the front because it looks like a first gen Viper

It is, you can tell by the curved edge of the hood.

Revell kit?

The hood or the front quarter panel? Cause the QP is what's screaming first gen to me

First gens had reflectors on the front bumper.

Isn't the hood basically the whole front? Because that is the part I'm talking about, pretty sure it lifts up if you open the hood.

F

tfw Vipers are going to increase in value, now's the time faggots

so more fitting now

He probably lives in Dallas, LA, Greenwich, Dubai, London, Monaco, Miami, Munich, Geneva, or any city with a Lamborghini and Bugatti dealership; And not some small town in Nowheresville filled with inbred hicks trying their best to justify for their bad taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXpsZVw3q6k

SNAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

>tfw had buildable model Viper as a kid but was lazy and never finished it

Model kits of american cars are the easiest to build since you can just shit all over the panel gaps and overall build quality and that just makes it more authentic

I'm pretty much the same
its nigh on illegal to make an interesting car now

>asshurt GTR fanboy
get BTFO

>this retard

you never had ur shitpost, you didn't even have your bait

>literal assmad vipercuck

I live in fuckin rural south new jersey and I see vipers all the time. Farmers love them as a weekend car. Seriously go up and down 295 or down any back road on a sunday afternoon and you'll see dozens around here.

>can't handle the GTR being beat
too bad they did make the new ones

>beat

sadly not in sales kek

nothing of value lost

>this buttmad ecoboost/gtr fanboy

>you never had ur shitpost
I did, the $50,000+ Ultima beat both cars and no ecoboost or engine by Nissan in a street-legal car can touch it.

>you didn't even have your bait

But you bit with a car costing 5 times more ($300,000+) so i kinda did.

>says GTR is better
>proven wrong
>"lol it sold more tho"

So... By that logic, the Corolla is the best car ever made?

dont steal my feels

>the Corolla is the best car ever made?
that's true tho

>excuses

BTFO!!!

also

>ultima 720
>50k

nice meme

QUADS CONFIRM

VIPER FAGS BTFO

The Neon beats the GTR confirmed

congratulations you could not be any further from the point, and that deserves a reward

>neon no longer being made

BTFO!!!!!!!

how will chrysler cucks be able to recover?

probably with the charger, it's pretty popular

sedan vs sport car
>insert Mono vs GTR

I feel like owning a GTR is like vaping,
There's nothing wrong with it, but you still look like a Faggot.

it's only because the internet worships the damn thing
like with the Katana

hmm what if a katana slices a GTR?

>excuses

>Veeky Forums, the place where owning a GTR makes you a faggot

Veeky Forums is full of basement dweller GM fangirls

I guess we're doing this again

ill just save you the hussle by quoting my last post

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little Lap Time Image in a Corvette thread and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Willow Springs Lap Time, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fucking japanese shitbox. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic weeaboo NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep every night thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “GM BTFO LOLOLOL!" You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

is this a Copypasta?

>MFW My childhood dream of ever buying, and driving a new Viper will never come true. I'll never have the feel of being handed the keys at the dealership, cruising down the highway with the wind in my hair, and the rumble of the V10 coursing through my grip on the steering wheel.

GTR/Viper rivalry aside, I feel like a old friend has died, and I was never able to say goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Enn2RoKo

Never ever.

I always thought older ones looked better anyway

>Older ones

But you posted a 2nd gen

well i didn't say oldest

3rd*

srt-10 looks best, fight me.

Nope, 2ND

3rd

>no ducktail
I just can't love it without one

They came a long damn way from that.

I think it goes
>1st gen
which is pic related
>1st gen Phase II
which is where the GTS and ACR came into play
>2nd gen phase I
>2nd gen phase II

That is indeed the 2nd gen but what phase?

Fuck off, it's 2nd

It would be considered Phase II because it has a fixed roof

google image 2nd gen viper

>b-but muh wiki

made by an asspie that thinks is the same just because they look similar

>trusting Google Image over an aspie that knows what the fuck he's talking about because he isn't a flawed algorithm

funny because he is wrong, he probably snapped and decided to edit the wiki with incorrect information

here, there are 4 generations of vipers
web.archive.org/web/20090320113947/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Viper

>GTR fags btfo

ftfy

You meant dumb American women right?

I'm in rural Texas

Every rich cattle rancher or farmer has either a Viper or a Z06. My dad has a fucking Phase II ZB himself. One day I'll drive it, but until then I'm still practicing on his old C5 Z06.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GTR is still being made

Yeah Phase II.
>spoiler
>hardtop

Ralph Nader, MADD.

Off
Power
Under
Steer
Out
The
Ass

I live in southern Ft Worth man (40 miles away), and there's this guy who drives his Viper every Sunday around our neighborhood race track in a small town.