/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Binding of Isaac decrypted uploaded by TeamFreeK mega.nz/#!GN1GRLSK!5J4OuGlRJUGnEOlKSQydgwzXbkyNW9vhy93A3OB6i3Q
-Henkaku Release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access and more
-Dumped psf decrypted games: pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m
-Team FreeK posts proof of concept video for game dumping, release date is SOON. youtube.com/watch?v=vCEjA9ZnLN8 [Open]
-VITA PIRACY CONFIRMED wololo.net/2016/08/25/not-release-hackers-now-confirmed-ps-vita-piracy/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku webkit exploit ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11100030
stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Saito_Asuka
mega.nz/#F!kEklxQCb!X5bfCmSFf_4LnMFsp8rB-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 HOURS

It wont be released for at least 3 weeks. Everyone's face when

Vote now, whether they respect our decision or not:
strawpoll.me/11100030

Maybe they'll acknowledge us.

should i bother with vhbl?

What homebrew should I use to swap X/O?

VITAMIN RELEASE INCOMING -- TEAM FREEK

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY

Im downloading DoA X3.

And Im gonna fap to the tits.

Why would they? We're literally who's in a secret club

Who wants some Vitamin D?

*unzips dick*

Soon...
Very soon...
maybe sooner than you think...
Maybe in a few hours...

fuck off with this gay shit

Who is this semen demon?

This is really confusing.

>dumped psf decrypted games
>open pastebin
>vita dumps NOT decrypted
Which one is it, ladies?

IOSU WHEN

Takes one, fuck boy.

IOSU WHEN

The FreeK dev from earlier posted proof he was a dev, and said "withing free weeks, could be 1 week, could be 5 days"

No thanks, only interested in vitamins that give more than 0.5% of the daily recommended value.

More like Team Reek!
Am I right guys?

The eboot isn't decrypted.

>withing free weeks
THEY'RE FUCKING CHINKS

Sorry though, it's hard to tell because no trip.
I'm a FreeK dev and say it'll be out in 5 hours.

pfs decrypted, eboot not

Yes

> not fapping to the ps4 version of doax3

>No Drama or happenings in the 3DS scene, just a couple of vague developments
>Vita has all these developments, ruses and 5 hours going on, total rollercoaster

This feels so bittersweet. It's your time to shine, Vitaweebs

these dumps are useless and will cause needless confusion from newfags like you

we are just uploading vitamin to sendspace may be a minute stay tuned -- team FreeK

How do you exit a game on retroarch vita and how do you make it full screen?

Is BootNTR still the best way to play DLCs?

>a couple hours

He didn't have a trip, but he did post the binding of isaac vpk and said the 3 weeks thing

>mfw I just bought 1month of premium Mega just because I thought it was already decrypted
Kill me.

There's no 3DS drama because it's done. We've pretty much reached the peak unless firmware 12.0 rekts everyone's a9lh shit somehow.

you can play dlc's via bootntr? i thought there are just cia files for dlc just as there are for gaems

>paying to pirate
Ffffffaaaaaaaag.

no, we're not

~~ Team FreeK

>tfw you went through this with 3ds and now have to sit through round 2 for vita

hold l+r+start+select

Mine is from a cart as well.

Progress update: 50% uploaded. Will it cause issues if I just have a single 2GB archive?

If so, I might split them up next time.

So also no motivation to denounce themselves on Twitter either and to bring on the posers?

Why keep their feed so silent?

>No Drama or happenings in the 3DS scene
You haven't been around very long, huh?

yes we are

--Team FreeK

buy a gateway3ds and cobra blackfin while you're at it

I took 24h to download Tokyo Xanadu because Mega kept fucking my ass.

>not already knowing about asuka

Hope you have more success then

We just formatted the drives with the source

~~Team FreeK

I think he means recently. With the exception of Gateway's code steal shenanigans I can't think of anything big this summer.

I'm plannig to buy new 3ds. Should i buy regular or XL? How bad is ppi on XL?

We need betatesters for our Vitamin app. Please reply to this post with your email addres and qualifications.

~~Team FreeK

I retract my statement from last thread. mGBA is comparable to gPSP, if not better.

L+R+Down+Square

How big is Dragons Crown? I want to dump it but I only have a 4gb card

get xl so ds games look good in 1:1 pixel mode

I listen to a lot of japanese music but I don't like to akb48, it's idolshit besides perfume is better

why are ppl dumping the games?

>free weeks
I know you're all pirates and you think not paying for something makes it free, but that's just not true.

Roughly 780MB from memory

Fuck, Chrome decided to fuck up around the 60% mark. Yep, I'm gonna split the archive up.

>not using megadownloader

[email protected]

can I use henkaku to keep my saves when reformatting and switching psn accounts?

getting ready for vitamin you fucking stupid chink

to preload.

>akb48

yes, use qCMA to back them up

They think they will get a tool that'll decrypt the Eboot only, but the tools being developed (Vitamine for example) dumps the whole game when booting it. Maybe they'll mod it to dump only the eboot since that is the last line of defence but they probably won't. If they release Vitamine everyone has to re-dump the games using that tool.

~~ FreeK

a secret plan to keep bumping this thread with "How do I run these games" posts

Why not jdownloader if you're gonna go with download clients?

like people can't just share the decrypted eboot anyways

People that have no idea how modern encryption works thinking they're helping.

The dumps are useless since they can only be decrypted on the console they were originally on. One of the encryption keys is vita specific.

Once they're decrypted, then they can be used on any vita.

>he pays for his weeks

I currently have a N3DS XL on 11.0

If I downgrade and install CFW will I lose all the digital games I currently bought? Will I lose all my streetpasses?

Also when Pokemon Sun/Moon or Spirit Justice come out do I have to update to firmware 12.0 in the CFW to play it? Does updating the firmware in CFW break CFW?

Hey guys i've been away for 5 hours, any news on the Vita?

the assets are decrypted, only the eboot will need uploading from the original dumper, it gets the bulk of data transfer done ahead of time

You sure are pessimistic. There isn't anything wrong with what they're doing.

I wish you would stop posting here.

because the last time i used it the devs for it were shits and added adware to it.
the dumps in the pastebin are psf decrypted, meaning that only the ebooot remains encrytped.

people hope for just the eboots to be shared once public decryption is available to save download time

hey guys i've been away from the computer for 5 minutes any new vita news?

Question, I was planning on buying the New 3DS that just went on sale.
If I did a system transfer for my games from my old 3DS would I be able to install the CFW, and would I have to do it before or after the transfer?

yes

Jdownloader is a NSA botnet honeypot.

5 hours

>he waited for 5 hours
I don't believe you

typical freek member

Or I can just upload the decrypted eboot when the tools are released, even if I have to dump the whole game again.

I don't mind it since I can keep backups of my digital games without them being held hostage by Sony.

Wait so who is she? The name Asuka pointed to Asuka Kamurochi of the AKB48

Pls user. Give. Me. Source.

>adware
Like what? Only thing I got close to that was a notification telling me to buy premium from the provider I'm downloading from, just press no and keep doing your business. Nothing else that suggested actual ads. Keep in mind I'm talking about jdownloader 2.

I was also having issues with uploading until I decided to use MegaSync.

What's this about?

You have to improve your Google-fu. I don't know any of these idols but managed to find who she is and her idol group's name in a couple of seconds.

stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Saito_Asuka

Are they any good, or just a bunch of semen demons?

Honestly, I don't trust Kim Dotcom enough to install his proprietary closed-source software on my computer. Though stupid enough to use his file hosting service.

Yeah

The time people will save from this is minimum, the eboots will still have to ripped along the whole game again before they can share it.

But then again, I can understand why people want to download it and keep it until they're playable since it will be possible soon enough. Sort of edging your cock and save cumming for later.

I've said what I think about it, won't bring it up again.

>tfw she's only a year younger than me
>already more successful
j u s t fap to her

You can in fact install these pfs decrypted backups BUT you won't run it for the eboot needs to be decrypted and that an error is thrown when you open the file the first time, a module error to be exact, and a crash/reboot the 2nd time you open it.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
mega.nz/#F!kEklxQCb!X5bfCmSFf_4LnMFsp8rB-A

It could be worse. You could be almost old enough to be her father and still want to bone her.

Don't really remember, it was years ago (at least 3) and haven't really seen a need to use it since.

Guilty.

Can someone dump Mortal Kombat and MGS HD Collection?

Added