youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

>the janitor of Veeky Forums/o/

kek 2bh

4 Honda

a shit

Hey dudes got a question.
When im in Neutral and im moving my bike backwards theres a howling wookie sound.
What is it?

dat filename

>i do not like that hat
i can't believe you remembered that after all these years

Not him but I made my mother read both Go dog go and Are You My Mother till she hatted them when i was a kid.

go dog go was my favorite as a kid
followed by pic related

fucking snort

WTF DUDE

That's great, my favorite was are you my mother only because it had that big blue Excavator in it

In case you haven't seen it.

Now we talkin

go sit on your dildo

Send me a dragon dildo and I'll attempt

everyone has seen it you retard
why would you even want your address out there? you literally doxed yourself

I don't think WRanon has yet, at least while I've been on.

>his face when someone says they bought a Honda

HONDA A SHIT

remember to report him for breaking GR3 and 6

you two bud buddy pen pals or something?

is there a chick only version of this?
oh, and those tits uncensored?

Finally got this gigantic piece of poopoo working. Cx500s are pretty unkillable, but christ everything being designed around the motor makes shit hard to work on. The exhaust was WAY louder than I was expecting, might put something else on it, but it sounds cool I guess.

Anyone with an old bike that doesn't want to spend a fucking shitload on OEM gauges should look at trail tech units. Very easy to install, and has every sensor you could want and then some. Even has shift lights, because that's totally necessary on a 36 year old cruisery standard that makes 50hp.

>trail tech
those prices are very reasonable

>gigantic piece of poopoo
>its a honduh

Anyone here own an older style KLR650? How shitty are the front brakes supposed to be? Cause mine barely stop the pig at all and I'm wondering if somethings wrong or it's a feature. I can't lock the front wheel nomatter how hard I try. Rear brake is strong af though.

Also can anyone pull a wheelie on it?

Remember to report him for breaking GR3 and 6

What is GR8

Complain some more in your whinge thread over at /qa/

>cx500
>gigantic piece of poopoo

>pretty unkillable
KEK. they eat themselves from the inside out due to shitty cam chain tensioner design.

reminding people to deal with a shitpost according to the rules i not complain about Veeky Forums

in fac, you are breaking GR8 when you complain about people following Veeky Forums's rules

GR8 is about complain about how they moderate the site. Exactly what you do and get banned for.

>never had a driver's license
>don't know shit about vehicles
>want to ride a motorcycle
I'm serious about this. I've always loved motorcycles but always put it out of mind because they're "dangerous". But I do not give a fuck anymore. I'm ready.
What do I need to do and what do I need to do to be as successful as possible about this? I want to ride.

Late reply to the bait comment but thats where the tyre compound changes on a pp3 uleh

Dont forget to report the posts of that butthurt faggot who carries on about global rules.

>What do I need to do and what do I need to do
know. fuck.

Nah m8. Its where you used a belt sander.

>GR8 is about complain about how they
Im not complaining, im reminidng people to follow the rules

of course you'll fail the first time which you admit dont know shit about shit.

so, i dont know, youtube the shit out of motorcycles so you know something IN ADDITION to the course

msf course and go from there
if it really is something you want to do start saving money and create a budget

Fuck off faggot. You are a butthurt little bitch. No one cares except you. Havent you figured this out yet.

Bring on winter, all the faggots leave then.

>this triggered

wew lad

>>>>>>>>>the quality of posts is extremely important
good god is 4chin that important to you? literally lmaoing at your life.

Read sticky, take MSF course or equivalent "I've never ridden a bike before, show me senpai" tier course, buy gear, buy bike, ride.

Anything up to around ~650cc and ~80hp that isn't a supersport will probably make for a good first bike. Except for maybe an RGV250 or similar, don't get one of those.

1980 onward had that issue (kinda) fixed. Mine runs great, in fact so great it was running on one cylinder for 0-5000rpms since I bought it and I assumed it was because of the F U C K E D up carbs with flat spots.

Seriously though, worst carbs ever designed. Two types of throttles inside each carb, 4 jets, emulsion tubes that get clogged from a gnats dick. I'm running a fucking 20 dollar fuel filter to have any hope of avoiding this again.

That said, these bikes are fun to ride if you like stupid shit with 1000 first evers for a huge company.

>Anything up to around ~650cc and ~80hp
that's double what he should be on.
honestly i should have started with something smaller than a sv650
you can get into a lot of trouble fast on one of those.

HONDA A SHIT

Thanks for the info.
I'm in Florida, and I'm little confused about the requirements to get a motorcycle license.
dmvflorida.org/motorcycle-license.shtml
>You must pass the standard class E operators license test that all drivers take to get a drivers license and complete the Basic Riders Course.
Does this mean that I have to get a car license first or just pass the written test? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I don't have a car so this would be troublesome.

>says the asspie that spends 18 hours of his day refreshing the /dbt/ in order to make the new one all the time

wew lad

You need a driver's license more than likely

ye I did yesterday

nice

I'm not saying he should get a 650, I'm just saying that 650cc should be his upper limit.

Smaller bikes are great to learn on, contrary to what the memesters here say.

im almost postive you need a driver's license.

reply to this post

I was afraid of that. But if that's what it takes to ride, I'll do it.

gotta keep up appearances on the online origami board

I do believe that's the case.
The msf that I took doesn't go over any of the basic road laws

I'll only reply if you ask nicely

Please.

is that why you ride a nippon high school girls bike

Good boy

Have your (You)

Help me out, please, lads.

dr350

drz400
dr650
wr250r

DR350

wait there is actually an origami board?
Nah, i bought the cb400 because it was the best lams bike on the market and they hold their value well, i actually had that bike for a few years before i ever posted on /dbt/ about it

>need a driver's license

To ride on private property? No.
To ride on public roads? Still no.
To ride on public roads LEGALLY? Yes.

DL1000

He means to take the msf course, they check everyone's license when i took mine.

wr 125 ;)))

>To ride on public roads LEGALLY? Yes.
this

>mfw

None, it is a common misconception that motorcycles are cheap.

yes lol

i decided to follow my link and the first thread is hilarious. it's some /pol/ mixup with /po/ (on purpose i think)

lmao thank you user its a beaut

it's past bump limit so a new one gets made newfag

>never owned a GS500

its not, the limit is 310 but we had to make a new one before the re.dd.itor could

what the fuck is a non binary human?

wait, when was it changed from 300?
looks like im the newfag.
mental illness

>being poor
you say it like it is a bad thing.

when gook moot took the reigns

>Non-binary gender (see also genderqueer) describes any gender identity which does not fit within the binary of male and female.
Damn you aren't even joking, thats textbook crazy.

kek, it's true m8. they really are mentally ill.

still exists, sweet.
that board was so comfy in the beginning.

my lesbian best friend was dating an individual who identified as a male although had a vagina.

does that make it straight?
>she's back on the d tho

>american'ts

I was thinking about this, too.
what if two trannies marry, like one mtf marries a ftm
are they gay or lesbian or straight?

no one cares nobie

here's what started it all if anyone is curious
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

i miss the 90's, back in the 90's we just called it crazy if you had a penis but insisted you were a woman.
that would only really make sense if you had both a penis and a vagina and couldnt decide which you liked most.

like I asked her that at the time, and she just got super angry at me.

like fuck dude, I am into chicks with vaginas who call them selves female. how the fuck would I know this

/dbt/,
I put a 13t sprocket in my cbr250r to give it a bit more pep. I'm happy with it more or less, but there is an issue. Because of the new gearing the speedometer is about 6%-7% off "happy" (so 75mph indicated is really 70mph).

I can fix it by installing a SpeedoDRD to correct the error but that will run about $90 to get one shipped. Would you all pay $90 to fix a 5mph speedometer error at highway speeds?

Thts because tranny's are special snowflakes who could never get the 10/10 hot people to have sex with them so they decided it must be because they are the opposite gender inside.

Kind of like bi sexuals, they are only bi because they can't get their dicky sticky and would rather have butt sex with men than fuck ugly chicks.

you could literally 'go fuck yourself'

How comfortably could a mid-weight dual sport go on interstate for someone who's 135lbs? My buddy is a total fucking squid, he keeps insisting it's too light, but he bullshits basically everything he thinks about in life, so I'd like accurate opinions.

shouldnt have changed anything on your speedo uleh, speedo runs off the front wheel not the engine

90's were based as fuck

tumblr didn't exist, we had slick willy as president and goldeneye 64 came out
plus a bunch of other shit too
kek, i know why you posted slowpoke
but no, 90$ isn't worth it. just keep that error in mind so you dont get a speeding ticket
and welcome to the new thread :^)