Am i retarded?

Bought 80k worth of Deutsche Bank when it was at 12

bet my life on this bitch. went to 8 now back climbing again.

If this is true, you dun fucked up son although this is probably just bait for idiots to get yourself some (you)s but good job anyway.

bought it because my Father in Law works there.
He told me they gonna get bailed out soon.

This is some years back. Thought i have some insider information Lehman failed he said they never gonna let that happen again or it would ruin the western world and China would by every company, Country and acre land and would take over the world.

Alone for that reason no sane Politician would let that happen.

>holding the bag on equities
>not buying options
buy calls next time.

What currency/exchange are you talking about? It never went down to 8 USD on NYSE or 8 EUR on XETRA.

Going big.

When it comes to it and i am one of the last "big investors" i hedge my bets on receiving some kind of compensation...

I dont think that i just will be let get burned like this.

You dont get the real news ma man.
Under 10 wont get reported.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

THE NEWS WAS POSITIVE

KILL ME
JUST LET ME DIE

makes a lot of sense actually.

The question is; how do i confirm?

Swiss?

What position does he work?

op, is he a janitor?

Yes.

Your only hope is that Allianz buys it and the stock gets transferred. Otherwise you need to start over from zero.

The market cap of DB is very low for a supposedly huge bank. That alone is highly suspicious.

if you don't know why you're in it PULL OUT IMMEDIATELY. this is true of about any position

Rip OP

lesson learnt : diversify for fucks sake

No, it doesn't make any sense. How could they cover up a publicly-traded company trading at a certain price?

Why did you buy Deutsche again

What was yoyr strategy?

For free

Yeeeah, based on what you've written there user you should have known 90% of that was his own speculation. Nearly everything he said was pursuant of forces outside of the bank.

That's not insider information.

You just got to hope that this run on the share price is just lemmings and that there's a correction eventually.