/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Arurun is Perfect Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72759/?
tesall.ru/files/file/4528-oblivion-weapon/
weltvolk.de/index.php?link=computerspiele
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus and lore living in harmony

>bootyblasted user sucks his dick edition
ftfy

clones is from 2013 you newshit

Perfect thread!

The monster. Jyta killed all their mammoths too.
"Sorry, I was hungry."

Is it time?

Arurun sure pissed in someones cornflakes.

I'm not trying to meme on you user, pick a new waifu from 2016 that you think is better than Arurun.

Who are the top 5 waifus and husbandos of 2016?

>>remember to keep old thread shit in the old thread

if we ever actually did this the general would cease to exist. stop tacking on dumbass rules to maintain an illusion of control. you're as bad as the dude that posts that 'ignore the shitters' image. its like someone going into a bathroom and posting up "things might be wet in here, just ignore that". its redundant as all hell and is more or less shitposting in and of itself.

Post torch and say please be gentle

what does a 2016 waifu have to do with the fact shes shit you are just proving to me because shes ancient means shes better

Arurun for all entries.

None
None

It can be.

its better because they actually took the time to make them and have modified them over the years to look even better.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72759/?

A new thread means a new adventure.

slap on a new skin and move everything over one tick..
come on user

For butts?

no, not yet. the steak needs to cook for another 40 mins before you pull it off.

i'll get the ketchup ready.

Are you using better females by Bella's?

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72759/?
is that fucking cumtears?

>slap on a new skin and move everything over one tick..

yes because pig-v was never a thing and juno's jawline never sunk yokuda

Wait it can't be him.

"Please, don't be gentle."

Gods no, sir.

Is CITRUS Heads getting updated soon?

Jesus, it's Cumtears except cute.

>cumtears used a nexus preset as a base for his waifu
>the dude is so unoriginal that he not only copies directly from existing media, he cannot waifu to save his life

jesus fuck

>cute
Maybe if the eyes, nose and mouth weren't so fucking big

Oh wow, this looks really cool

Well, she's cute comparatively speaking.

Will og Skyrim saves work on the remaster?

How do I make my game look all bright n' purty?
So fuckin' gloomy right now.

Yes, let it be.

grab either rampage or kountervibe then use eiries's edit.
The ENB is "bright" but dark enough in some places.

You dont need to grab anything before the edit, its standalone

The edit increases performance though. At least I noticed it when I used it.

>less than 5 rare card picks in VS Arena
>absolutely no Legendary card picks in VS Arena
>first opponent has 4 Senche Tigers, 2 Divine Fervors, a Volkihar Lord, and an Iron Atronach

Kill me

It also overrides anything relevant from the previous preset you may have pointlessly installed prior to it.

I take it back Eiries, FSC 8.0's speculars are okay even if they give me a barely noticeable neck seam. I still think the diffuse are all bleh, though.

Someone help me get enderal open in creation kit. I need to make a mage outfit that doesn't look like shit.

Trying to mod the skyrieditor file.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sArchiveList2=EEN - MeshesLOD.bsa, EEN - Meshes.bsa, EEN - Music.bsa, EEN - Scripts.bsa, EEN - SoundFX.bsa, EEN - SoundVoice.bsa, EEN - SoundExtra.bsa, EEN - TexturesLOD.bsa, EEN - Textures1.bsa, EEN - Textures2.bsa, EEN - Textures3.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=EEN - MeshesLOD.bsa, EEN - Meshes.bsa, EEN - Music.bsa, EEN - Scripts.bsa, EEN - SoundFX.bsa, EEN - SoundVoice.bsa, EEN - SoundExtra.bsa, EEN - TexturesLOD.bsa, EEN - Textures1.bsa, EEN - Textures2.bsa, EEN - Textures3.bsa

What should I change.

Kek, shouldn't your shield be interrupting his attack?

clone skin is super flat

>2016
>there still isnt a mod that makes skyrim's collision on par with dark souls

It's all about the msn. Better try to change them.

Are there any good "fiery" looking armor mods?

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRAVE RIGGED TESW TO MAKE CUMTEARS WIN DO NOT WATCH TESW

Not this shit again.

doesn't matter since he ded.

>This amount of regular bashings during a Sunday afternoon
Please respect the day of rest and worship

I love Diana!
Diana a cute!

I need polearm mods, and I need them fast!

I don't care if they have axe/sword movements.

soul of cinder on steam

Why are there so many waifus without a good bush?

Because shaved is the only way to go.

Because they shave.

>Good
>Bush
Nice oxymoron.

Because pubic hair is icky.

idk user, why?

>2016
>there still isn't an ENB that makes campfires comfy like bonfires

ding dong bannu

Which version is the edit?

The edit I use is the most recent one, June.

Jesus christ this is a lot of work to jerk off. I've been doing this for 3 fucking hours. I'm new to this and I need some help. Am I supposed to be able to use body slider in the race menu? Because I don't see any option for it in my game. What works for me is that I just edit shit in the bodyslide application and click build and it seems to change my in game character. Also, my HDT physics seems to not work even though I think I have everything I need installed. My dick would appreciate any help.

>Having hair down there
Gross

>CBBE

Shit taste tee bee aich

Am I not supposed to be using it? Sorry, I've never done this before and I'm pretty shit at this. Should I be using nexus mod manager or mod organizer? I just wanna get some hot skyrim babes dude

Cassius?

I'm considering reinstalling and trying everything again because I'm pretty sure I fucked something up halfway through. Can I just remove all the mods or would I need to delete skyrim completely?

Reposting from last thread

Anybody recognize what this "file header" error means? This happens every time I try to open a mesh or texture from DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance. I tried googling it but every explanation I found was kind of over my head.

Vlad follower isn't happening until I figure this out

You need to have built a body mesh in BodySlide that supports HDT. Stop using CBBE, btw, it's outdated, technically inferior, and you can get a body that looks pretty much exactly the same with UUNP. As a bonus, UUNP is now getting more support than CBBE Bodyslide ever had.

As for the racemenu plugin, yeah, you're supposed to be able to edit your body in-game, but I've never actually been able to get the plugin to work either, so if you figure out what your issue with that was, let me know.

Next I bet you're gonna tell me you like muscular waifus.

Pardon?

might have to do with the way the DDS is encoded and GIMP checking out due to not being able to read it properly

just a guess tho

>Not being shaved like a baby

Warriors, fighters, paladins all.

CBBE has less polygon count and has less support.
UNP has higher polygons and is supported more. There's also UUNP that acts like CBBE Bodyslider (Bodyslider enables you to give your character a custom shape with sliders and such. CBBE has it too)

Also use Mod Organizer.

Which files do I overwrite with TKRE?

Didn't I tell you to go and download HDT All in one you fucking nigger. Delete that bullshit mess and go and download it.

What kind of polearms, senpai?

I don't intend to post anything that would reveal a great deal of it, but my attempts at using skins that have one haven't been too kind on my dear waifu.

.....Did you read the readme.

Oh yeah shit forgot about that. It includes jiggly tiddies and booties as well right?

Does anybody know what mod Enderal uses to replace sounds like leveling up and discovering locations?

What versions of NifSkope/GIMP/DDS plugin are you using? I can open the textures and meshes just fine.

HDT isn't gonna make any titties or asses jiggle on their own. It simply allows physics to be applied to body parts. You'll still have to use a body mesh that supports it .e.g., the Unified UNP HDT preset in BodySlide.

Also belly and vagina. It has SOS, various skin replacers, face replacers, bijjin followers, cute vanilla follower replacer, and much more. Its like around 2gb. Its highly recommended and easy to install.

Should I delete the hdt things I already have installed?

bush is gross

No, its has everything except HDT extension and HDT highheels. You gotta keep those two.

Alright thanks guys. So I gotta remove CBBE, install UNP, and the all in one hdt thing. Got it

KET Weaponizer
Heavy Armory
Bobs Armory

Shaving is hygienic. What are you, an animal? Must be a Nord then.

>those textures
god damn that's bad

what mod is that? didn't it have a high-res option?

Because they are too chicken to be wild.

I'm damn confused by this bodyslide shit now. What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't see any options for UNP in outfit/body

forgot Oblivion Weapons 1.6
tesall.ru/files/file/4528-oblivion-weapon/

Unitology Temple port from Dead Space

weltvolk.de/index.php?link=computerspiele

Don't touch it then, but it can let you configure your character body in game. In case you wish for a huge ass and even bigger tits. I suggest not to mess with it if you don't know what you are doing.

Does she ever wear armor?

and ah, have fun dealing with countless hand and foot and neck seams, with few vanilla armor conversions all so you can have an hdt vagina you probably wont be seeing in use and a few more polygons
UUNP sure is great, user.

Does Xi shave