Christianity and Islam are nothing but Pagan and Jewish fanfiction!

>Christianity and Islam are nothing but Pagan and Jewish fanfiction!

How do you reply to this statement?

They're not, they're Zoroastrian fanfiction

Laugh at him and sage.

>How do you reply to the truth?
Burn him at the stake/Allahu Akbar!

>They're not, they're Zoroastrian fanfiction
Kek.

Read a book.

The Hebrew bible is literally Canaanite fanfiction that was edited by butthurt Jews enslaved in Babylonia

This is correct

Nicely summarized.

The Hebrew god of the OT is the Demiurge and not the God, Father of Christ that I worship
I wipe my ass with the old testament, it's literal garbage

To a certain extent, all religions are just "fan fiction" to another older religion (barring the various animistic belief systems that just seem to spring up on their own independently, they're the true OGs). So this kind of reasoning doesn't really amount to much. Christianity is Semitic monotheism taken with a Hellenic slant. Islam is Semitic monotheism taken with an Arabian slant. Judaism is Semitic monotheism derived from Semitic polytheism, likely influenced by Zoroastrian dualism.

Completely correct. It's interesting to compare Samaritan faith with Judaite faith and how much Babylonian bullshit the Jews tacked on to their scriptures and beliefs.

Jesus was a Old-Testament following Jew, bro
The OT's God of righteous violence and massacre is fairly consistent with the concept of a Father who not only killed his Son but humiliated and tortured him

Christianity is much less pagan than Jewish.

That's the point.

Your people were so stubborn and hard-hearted that your god decided to fuck off and hang out with the Romans, and you've never gotten over it. Maybe you should have been more faithful.

Where are all the Christian apologists of Veeky Forums? Usually they would raid a thread like this and start spamming the fedora meme until their fingers started to bleed. Have the skeptics succesfully expelled the Christians from Veeky Forums?

No, we're still here.

I would tell them to read a fucking book on near-eastern history and stop believing shit they read on fedora blogs.

What are you implying

Cringe

nah we just like to hang in our own threads so we can argue about theology, also shitty bait thread