How good is this car? Thinking about buying a 09 exl

How good is this car? Thinking about buying a 09 exl

Boring, pigfat shitbox. The interior also went to shit around 08; would recommend looking at a Mazda3 if you just want an econobox.

Good all around car, reliable, v6 has good power so you blow away this fag in his mazda.

I have a 2012 EX-L coupe with the V6.

>Pros
>Comfy
>sporty enough to be fun
>Light for how big and spacious it is
>Reliable
>Honda simplicity
>Easy to work on
>rated for 29 mpg highway but gets higher in real world because VCM
>Looks pretty sexy imo
>V6 has good power
Coupe gets the 5 speed auto with paddles and shifts fast enough in manual mode when you want it
>can get it with 6 speed manual if you're lucky

>Cons

>Some say the V6 makes it nose heavy, I haven't noticed really
>Suspension in coupe can be a bit hard because sportier settings than sedan
>Bluetooth for calls and contacts but not for music
>USB will charge modern phones but doesn't allow music from anything other than old iPod classics
>No instant or avg mpg computer unless you get the navigation which isn't worth it (kinda happy I didn't get the navigation)
All in all would definitely reccomend OP

>implying I actually own a 3
Nice benchracing though

Also meant to say it's pretty damn luxurious for its price as well, the leather is very nice and looks like it will age well

I saw one today without the spoiler but saw some you can buy on ebay. anyone have experience with ebay parts?

As long as you get the j series v6 you can't go wrong op
Also the 6mt or you're a cuck

was looking at the sedan and it doesn't look like it comes with a 6s tranny. only auto

>inexpensive to buy and maintain
>reliable
>8 years old but drives like it's only 3 years old
>great gas mileage, 35+mpg on the highway
>comfy
>tons of interior and trunk space
>steering actually has feedback
>VTEC yo

It's a great daily driver and I highly recommend it if that's what you're looking for

You can't buy a 6 speed manual sedan with a V6.

I bet you could swap one

I don't have any experience with eBay parts or spoilers. Mine has the small lip spoiler which I think looks better than the other larger one you want. But I'll bet you could find the genuine spoiler online somewhere or grab one off a wreck for a good price

Yes you can actually

No.

kinda lame it didnt even have the option. why wouldn't they put one in when the coupe did

Oh your talking about that generation. The 13 and up has a v6 sedan manual option. You said you can't buy a v6 manual sedan I thought you meant in general

people who own this car, what mods have you done to it?

Coupe buyers are more likely to buy a manual

Absolutely none

Same here. The J35Z2's headers are one piece with the cylinder heads but the rest of the exhaust can be modded. Also the VCM system gets in the way of turbo/supercharging but only on the J engines. But if you get the 2.4 then you can do just about anything If you want a heavier leather lined version of a civic si I suppose. Accord is more of a comfy daily driver with a bit of sportiness

You should never mod the V6 Accord 8th gen. The 8th Gen is all about how big and fat it can be. Don't replace wheels, don't get clear corners, don't change a thing. This thing is a beast and deserves to stay that way.

its cool to add OEM spoiler, sunflector and mudflaps tho, right? thats what i'm planning to do is mock the pic posted. the one i'm looking at has none of those things

was also thinking about plasti-dipping the tires...

I mean, sure you can do those things. Just don't turn it into a boy racer car, because it's not. Don't stance it or put on Brembo brakes. Just keep it big and fat as the entry-level faux-luxury it is.

hahaha i'm not that much of a faggot

how much you payin/miles on it?

private seller asking 11k 85k miles. good shape and the carmax was good

It's worth closer to 10k. See if they can come down to that, so offer 9k if you really want it. Otherwise, low ball them.