Advance Auto, Autozone, or O'Reilly's? No other answers will be accepted

Advance Auto, Autozone, or O'Reilly's? No other answers will be accepted

O'Reillys

whats ever closer, which is currently o'reillys for me

i worked at autozone, stole shit from there constantly, hated my boss who always was on me about cutting my hair, started smoking while working there

just be a bum and hold out for a better paying job

Nobody is talking about working there you fucking retarded faggot.

not your blog
this.

Napa is the only worthwhile place.

>Rock Auto for major parts
>Amazon for tools or maintenance parts

It's 2016.

NAPA, you fascist son of a bitch.

Vatozone because O'Reilly's doesn't have pink coolant.

No shit, really? But of the three requested answers, you decided to fag.

Orilleys for customer service and not more selection. Autozone is always a pain in my fucking ass.

CarQuest.

what the fuck are you talking about

Closest O'Reilly's is in Cadillac. Advanced or Autozone for easy shit or NAPA if I wanna buy a more involved part. Like I'll buy an oil filter from Autozone but if I need a clutch kit I'll get it from NAPA.

they're all the same. all the same part suppliers. literally no difference except the sign over the building.

Walmart. If I had to choose between those three though I'd pick Oreillys because they carry Wix filters. Everything else is just retardedly expensive there, I get it at Walmart if possible.

As far as buying aftermarket parts goes though I'd only get them from Rockauto or Napa.

Carquest and advance are the same. Rest are different. All the named parts suppliers here are shit really. I use Napa and API daily. Too many labor claims with the other guys and the shit parts make me look bad. I had to labor claim 2 AC compressors this week from the zone

>labor claim
Do they really pay those?

Only to wholesale customers, and they always fight it

O'Reillys First Call

Thats for commercial customers dumb ass.

Anyways O'Reilly too. They can actually order me parts from suppliers or vendors website.

But to be honest ROCKAUTO AND AMAZON EBAY!!! FUCK YOU CUKS WITHOUT DEBIT CARDS!!!

Is just much better pricing and don't have to be in long lines or deal with dumbass.

for the record, autozone is the worst pick of all when compared to ANY OTHER parts retailer.

O'reilly
Dude just spent 45 min measuring my drive shaft in my LS swap to get a ford axle working with a Chevy drive shaft, cross referencing numbers and measuring shit.
10/10

All of their prices are wacky sometimes, for example the other day advance wanted 90$ for a single fuel injector and autozone charged me 60$ for the same one. Now I just call all three to get a quote before I buy, since I only ever use them if I need something sooner than i could get online somewhere

Which ever is closest that lets you work in the parking lot.

order online from a specific retailer for my type of cars or just amazon.

Unless I desperately need it that day, usually Oreilly is pretty nice dudes and my first choice. Napa is full of slow people, autozone has new people every week so unless I'm talking with a manager it's a painful experience. I never go to advanced because it's not close, and they never have anything in stock

>saturday at autozone
>about 18 cars in the parking lot
>10 of them being worked on by mexican guys drinking coronas
>all working and drinking for hours until it's dark

I miss living in the barrio

O'Reillys because I K of the manager and he cuts me some good deals.

Vatozone sucks because it takes me about 4x as long to get something behind the counter than it does at O'Reillys

I dont have any experience with Advance Auto or Car Quest

I know the manager*

I want to fuck that Zoidberg.

>beaners loitering at Autozone

Shocking.

Back in the FATF days there were a lot of "crews" that would do that. Cruise-ins almost every weekend during the summer. Everybody would do their regular oil changes at the same time.

That's because you're a shitty "mechanic". Learn to sell the whole kit. The compressors are going bad because there are other problems in the system, like remnant metal shavings from the original compressor. Do the job right the first time, and you won't have comebacks. As the CSM of my auto zone, I wouldn't honor your warranty after the first comeback, unless you bought the whole AC kit.