Do you prefer the WAAAAHHHHH of a soft rev limiter or the BANG BANG BANG of a hard rev limiter?

Do you prefer the WAAAAHHHHH of a soft rev limiter or the BANG BANG BANG of a hard rev limiter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rev limiters

fucking nannymobiles

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

can we please ban these people

also I choose the later op

assmad gm fangirl spotted

Cmon mane

this stopped being funny a while ago

IKR, when is the corvette finally beat the GTR? It's getting embarrassing at this point.
>this assmad

I always liked the camaro/trans am more. And I'm not ass mad , you just drive out people who want answers to questions.

fucks sake alphonse

>gm lost to another v6 at lemans
kek

I wonder if corvettes trigger him this bad irl

comparing intel to nissan.

lol, nissan is more like Cyrix

>this assmad

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/

And this effects us how?

REPORT GTR VS CORVETTE

HIDE GTR VS CORVETTE

REPORT GTR

REPORT CORVETTE

REPORT NISSAN

REPORT GM

REPORT "FANGIRL"

REPORT "ASSMAD"

REPORT IMAGES OF RACETRACKS

>still slower
How can GM ever recover from this?
assmad gm fangirls detected

Why don't asian countries produce as much v8s. I get that they make good v6 , but that means they could make an even better v8.

oh cool laptimes for cars I'll never be rich enough to own gee thanks alphonse you really saved me one now im gonna go key my neighbors impala cause gm is so shit xd

>report car comparisons on a car board

I'm sorry OP

I'm not a gm fangirl , that's disrespectful.

Thanks, these faggots need a containment thread.

Fucking up threads that don't need gtr vs corvette

>btfo by a V6 Nissan GTR
>btfo by a V6 Ford GT
Is GM even trying anymore?
assmad gm fangirls spotted

I understand fucking assholes.

no, they aren't

>tfw ford fangrille
>tfw this thread nothing to do with GM or Nissan
>tfw faggots shitting up your thread since the first reply

GG.

tfw this person replys to like every thread

i think the only assmad fangirl is the person who posts all those smiling faces

definitely bang bang. Soft limiters just feel like the car is cucking itself.
and yes I am an assmad gm fangirl thanks for asking

ECOBOOST=GOAT

Why haven't you switched to the superior performance engine yet?
assmad gm fangirls spotted

BANG BANG BANG sounds better.

but anything that cuts fuel rather than spark is automatically shit tier and should die in a fire

>V6

but alphonse I am agreeing with you why are you so angry I agree gm simply can't hold a candle to Nissan the sky is truly the limit for nissan at this point maybe one day they'll beat Ford and stop being cucked by pigfat cars at lemans lol someday

>gm lost to a V6 at lemans
kek.

We've literally been asking "how will they recover" for years and they never do. GM IS FINISHED!!!

assmad kike shill detected

shill the board more

>meanwhile at GM
kek

Holy fuck that dude is maaaaad at gm

t. gm fangirl

I like all cars/brands

k

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it yet again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my fucking God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again post your little Nissan Lap Times in a perfectly good thread and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” GT-R VS. Corvette pic, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Cheetos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a fucking japanese sports car you will never afford. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you know what happened? You became a NEET. A pathetic shitposting NEET. The bottom of the fucking barrel. She probably cries herself to sleep every night thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “GM BTFO!" and "ASSMAD GM FANGIRL!" You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...