Hey Veeky Forums. So I've been reading up on the realistic benefits of adding an hho device to a car...

Hey Veeky Forums. So I've been reading up on the realistic benefits of adding an hho device to a car. Has anyone applied one to their vehicle and if so have you noticed any improvements at all? Also how would an hho interact with a supercharger as well as a turbocharger? I want to learn all I can but I find the sites offering information to be biased and not very straightforward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxHkAQRQUQ
full-race.com/store/ecoboost/2011-2014-ford-f-150-freakoboost-forward-facing-3-cold-air-intake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people have used home made adapters for hho in the past, but these dont do shit.

system uses more power generating hydrogen that it puts back in. this is simple thermodynamics.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vxHkAQRQUQ

There are no noticeable gains from it.

if its too good to be true, its too good to be true.

Ask people who race cars, or dragsters etc... why aren't they using it? That being said, i know very little about hho.

just put a can of nos in the gas

works just as good

i got about 23 horses on the dyno

So with that being said are there any actual positives to it?

Bump for information.

You output oxygen apparently

Wouldn't a byproduct of that process be water? If so could that cause problems such as rust?

Also if the former statement is true how would your engine behave in the winter?

Cars output water in the exhaust anyway.

>let's burn more fuel by using LESS of the limiting reactant!!!

are you a fucking retard? why do you think forced induction works? why do you think no2 works?

because it puts more oxygen into the mix

you're LITERALLY allowing less oxygen into the engine by doing this, giving you WORSE consumption, fucking with your engine which is NOT DESIGNED for hydrogen, and being a fucking stupid hippy retard while you're at it

"zero to a hunned nigga real quick"

seriously man, I started the thread for the sake of information you need all of the chill; i never said that this sort of design was the way of the future or anything like that. relax, take a nap, get your dick sucked; whatever slows your roll..

I may have sperged but you're still an idiot for thinking even for a second that it makes any fucking sense whatsoever

Try to think logically next time, why would you want to have oxygen in your exhaust? Any oxygen there is just power you're missing out on

Not necessarily if the oxygen is produced as a result of the engine reaction, actually.

Yeah, instead of your exhaust gases being CO2 and O2 they are O2 and CO2

>combustionfags
kek

>Automatic

>Tesla P90 couldn't even make one full speed lap of the nurburgring without dying

but you want to use all the O2 for the combustion
you just add a lot of oxygen in your engine basically ?

The tesla doesn't even have a transmission m8

This isn't reddit faglord. Go fuck off with your stupid hippy shit.

>762 bhp

How can Tesla even compete?

>ford GT: 400,000 US dollars
>Model S: 70,000 US dollars
They DON'T compete, faggot. One costs 5 times as much as the other, why would they be able to compete?

>So I've been reading up

Example: full-race.com/store/ecoboost/2011-2014-ford-f-150-freakoboost-forward-facing-3-cold-air-intake.html

Notice where it recommends o remove the attenuators (turbo noise reducers) inside the OEM intake tubes. Sometimes, reading the detailed installation instructions of similar products can teach you something about how these systems work. So you might check out the PDFs for products.