Dealership badge or logo on car

>dealership badge or logo on car

Fucking dropped

>badge or logo on a car

>badge on the bumper

This about 8,000,000,000%

I demanded that the be removed from my last two vehicles. Got all the way to the sales agent, and told him flat out "the ugly ass advertisement badges come off or I walk, I am inflexible on this." They came off.

Got out of paying paperwork fees on one the same way. They had the little sign that said the fee had to be something we both agreed on, told the guy that the only value I agreed to pay was $0. He said he didn't need my business, then. I didn't make it to the door before he jumped up out of his chair to get me to come back.

>license plate only comes with two screws

i brokered a jdm and the guy was great

i'd rather have his sticker on the bumper than talk to 800 fags

>implying a razor and goo gone is completely out of your budget.

>Buying from a dealership

>on screw is actually a zip tie

>when the badge is bolted onto the bodywork

>cleaning up the free advertisement yourself instead of making the person who put it there in the first place do it

You're right, we should all buy over-priced hunks of shit off Craigslist, because a private seller trying to jew you over is intrinsically better than a business trying to jew you over.

>He uses the dealership license tag frame!

I'm guilty as charged

only ever think about removing it when I'm looking at the back of my car but I don't have a blank frame and the bare plate looks awful

one of these days...

tfw glorious corn on the cobb plate

>holes drilled into the bumper for the license plate

>HOLD IT! ONE MORE STEP AND WE'RE WALKIN!

Pls post picture.

>bought a car from a dealer recently
>came with a dealer sticker on the back and number plate surrounds
>peeled the sticker off but left the plate surrounds

Call the cops etc

Illegal as fuck in Cali...

Lived in LA for about 3 years and back in Texas where all the dealerships do it. Always thought that was the reason, but so is everything else in fucking California. But now I know why everyone drives around with "KEYES ON VAN NUYS" license frames

because i can't be assed to remove it and don't care about it anyway, it's by the official dealership and matches with the car brand

>Bought car
>had small dealer badge stuck next to rear plate
>easily peeled off

I don't understand the problem?

Some are actual emblems that you can't take off yourself without fucking up the paint. You have to ask the dealership to take it off

I'm going to sell the car in the next two months anyway, not going to start drilling through the plates now.

>I know what a I got bro
>low baller plz go
>yo just need this repair and you have a Ferrari-tier car!
>I don't want to sell it I love it. Make offer

Yeah so much better than dealership
90% of time people you encounter from Craigslist is either young teen weedhead or 40 yrs old life-fucked-up who seem never ever changed engine oil in their life
and from my experience, owner straight up lying in your face. There's literately not a slight shame in their eyes when they tell you the car has never winter driven but in fact the rocker panels are about to rust out
Dealership on the other hand just say "we don't know" and people never trust what they anyway

Yes. With the exception that the last dealer added a 4 year factory warranty if I left it on.

Someone stole the plate holders about 3 months after I bought it, and the badge a week later.

Painted dealers are absolutely a no go...