Act 05. Part 3 Dark Elf Ruins
dfoneople.com/news/updates/445/Overview

Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/EPIC-ROAD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharan...

Anyone have any of the before and after sprite changes?

3rd for dead general

Reminder to spend all 800 of your FP on Suju

How many invites you typically get in a full FP bar of Suju?

DT Onee-Chan...

Is this from gold dragon tournament

Your average run gives 1.7 demon invites, which FP-wise is better than everything else except guild certificate boxes and Forgotten Land

nth for meme spit/tab chan will never be good again

>make a room
>win every match
>log off

another perfect day

guys we have an emergency
why don't monsters explode into giblets like they used to?

>Gabriel shows up in time gate as I'm almost out of FP for the day
>Selling Treasure Hunter rings
Oh that'd be nice for an alt to have just because of town movem- >600 nihil fragments

Fuck you cocksucker.

retard

They're also tied to a specific class and only usable until level 59

Completely shit

those free event ones are absolutely fucking amazing though.

Have they given those out ever again since the first time, way back close to launch?

nope

must suck for those who chose the greedy set instead

I think running king's ruin/ghost train would give about the same or potentially better returns FP wise though it is significantly more expensive in terms of EEs

I have the treasure hunter set and it's not all that much better considering scenarios shit out quest mobs to the point where you can just do the dungeon once and be done.
Not that I was going to get pinks with the bonus % chances, or use half of them since they're either mismatched by class or jewellery that is trumped by the set anyway.

All in all both sets are nice for leveling. They're equally shit at what their "focus" does so that just leaves their bonus town movement/stats, which are A+

Back when you could select the difficulty of ancient dungeons this was true for the highest difficulty. These days the drop rate of invites from named monsters in ancients is actually less than of the guys in golden dragon tournament.

1: Are you allowed 2 entries PER elf ruin zone? aka, do I get 6 runs today?
2: How the fuck do you fight Gruff?

Sorry I'm new to this shit.

Nope, two entries total.

Gruff randomly shows up in 3* and 4* runs. Bring at least 30 sacred blessings when running these difficulties or you will get fucked by the token limitation, Gruff does not fuck around.

Nope only 2. On sunday you get a choice of which dungeon you want to run.

Gruff is a random encounter.

Damn. Ok thanks. Frog time here we go.

Keep Gruff by the portal by fighting him closer to it. This will give you more space in phase 2. His attacks before phase 2 should not give you much trouble.

Once phase 2 starts, focus on running in big circles when he's doing his lightning spam. At the point in your circle where you run towards him for a bit, make sure to jump move along the Y axis so that his lightning doesn't fuck you. DPS when he takes a break and in phase 3.

When he returns to phase 1, make sure to keep moving so the random lightning from the sky doesn't kill you. Try to keep him in the portal because he won't use his retarded anti-cube invincibility while he's in it. Repeat tactics above.

Should I be selling or breaking down my non-useable Chronicle pieces?

DT a shit. Yandere Demon Slayer>>>>>

Breaking down. They turn into nihil frags.

Also, if you're an enchanter, you can use the profession disassembler to turn them into gold cube fragments.

Save set pieces, they'll disassemble into interdimensional fragments when we get the male male OV changes.

>use up epic stone for stupid meme class chron gimmick fun
>epic road announced a week later

fuck...

I guess I'll just hope I GET LUCKY when I grind more RNG on my alt account I want an epic weapon for.

so is the summer festival aura the best aura for elemental damage (so far)?

does kdnf have something better?

Nornir...

give mom a hot dog
she likes hot dogs

mom's big, thick, fat, juicy hot dog covered in creamy mayonnaise....

What kind of degenerate puts mayonnaise on a hot dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM

>didn't grow up with mayodogs
what third world country are you from?

dfoneople.com/news/events/view/EPIC-ROAD

>No, this stuff isn't getting to me, the lack of content, the f2p exploitation, nothing being account-bound, the only way to get ahead being to spend money, the economy getting worse and worse every day because of the chinks, the whales, and the unintelligent playerbase. That doesn't bother me a bit.
>Or the balance either, being at the mercy of Neople who don't seem to know their own game, and fix everything with skill damage, less diversity and Sader fixes. No, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me?
>You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?
>It's watching you cover your characters in those un-dyed avatars. Nobody... I mean NOBODY wears un-dyed avatars.

The DFOG playerbase.

>the economy getting worse and worse every day because of the chinks, the whales, and the unintelligent playerbase.

the unintelligent player base is actually making all but the very top end of items much more affordable.

Think of how fucking expensive ele tears use to be compared to now.
Think of how fast the prices of the full rare sets dropped, and how individual rare pieces are going down right now.
Everyone's rush to undercut the competition means a buyers market on plenty of very useful items.

>mfw floor 80 on ToDes
I hate reflect gimmicks so much.

Death to the infidels, Usir Akbar!
Usirism is a religion of peace! and death.

DT a halal, you dare speak against Usir law?

More of a Damius kind of guy

If I'm leveling should I go to a new area the moment it opens up? I.e. if I'm level 64 but I haven't finished all of Antwer Canyon should I finish it or move onto Oceanic Express?

>page 10

Okay i decided to main chaos, is this ok?

I would keep doing them at least until the quest line turns green.

dumb anime watcher

Do you mean this sort of green or something else? Sorry for the dumb questions but I'm pretty new to this.

yea

Hobo is best girl

>quest for OV set as Skirmisher
>ov2 expert was fine even with all that mana thirst
>time for OV3
>mfw trying expert for the 1st time
>mfw dark side
>mfw I have to do TWICE the number of dungeons compared to ov2
Luther please I just want the set, don't make me suffer anymore.

So I bought one of those legacy to halidom converters on my skirmisher to upgrade my armor since I passed level 80, but I can only use it on 2 of 5 pieces? The other 3 are greyed out.

What's the deal with this shit?

retard

RETARD

>retard
How so? All 5 pieces say they can be upgraded to halidom equipment. The converter itself says nothing about why I can only convert 2 out of 5 pieces. It's not a materials thing because I'm missing stuff for the 2 I can convert, so it's not like it's grey because I dont have them.

How about instead of being a cock garbler you offer some actual help because none of the sources say anything about this.

hi mstriker retard

??? I play lancer and priest so far?

shut the fuck up mstriker retard lol

Question one: Are all the equipment pieces of the same equipment type? Cloth, light armor, heavy, etc
Question two: Was the item you were trying to convert already legacy?
Question three: Are all the set pieces of the same level?

This would all easier with a single screenshot.
Don't forget to censor your name.

>tfw selective rare clones are dirtass cheap

1: Yes, they're from the Lancer armor box of growing legacy gear.
2: Yes they're from the Lancer armor box of growing legacy gear.
3: Yes, they're all from the Lancer armor box of growing legacy gear.

>Lancer armor box of growing legacy gear.

Well thats your problem.

Growth legacy is excluded from the halidom upgrades.

But literally every single piece of gear says it can be upgraded to Halidom equipment and 2 of them can turn into Halidom with the converted from Seria for 50k?????

Mysterious Korean coding

Just buy the conversion recipes from Seria you dolt.

I did. What part of "2 of them can turn into Halidom with the converted from Seria for 50k" could you not read?

Huh I was wrong again

All 5 seem to be upgradable

Maybe your shit's not repaired then, I don't know. It worked fine on my halidumbs

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

It's not a /dfog/ without retard shitposter. Now if only "Machanga will save me" user was here too it would be home again. Hopefully he killed himself though.

>he

Shhhhhhh

>Games no longer on steam stats top 100

So mad at doing void rushes only to get stuck on the shitty "kill mob on plate"

Also fk epic fragments, fk this gook grinding game

Have you tried minigame yet?

>play game
>realise chaos bugged again after ii afk for 20 minutes
Im beginning to feel im the only one who has this bug...

Generally when equipping a 9pc chron it's all 5 armor, neck bracelet ring and then sub equip right? Leaving weapon and magic stone to do whatever else?

Yes. Magic stone is the most elemental damage out of any slot usually and stacking ele damage is one of the highest damage increases you can get.

However, if you get a good epic, like ray decrease shoulder, you can use the magic stone slot for a chron.

So
Am I supposed to do OV2 with other people to have a chance at 2nd chronicle set items?

This upcoming Epic Road event sounds too good to be true.
What's the catch? Is it really difficult to clear so we can't just do it on 20 characters?

>only classes that don't swap shit are rogue, dark templar, DK, and Creator
god tier game design, gooks

the catch are 0.001% drop rates where 90% of the epics dropped are level 60-70

Are you doing it on Normal? If yes, set pieces don't drop on Normal, only Expert/Master with Master having a higher drop rate.

Otherwise [as far as I know], doing OV in a party won't increase the amount of set pieces you get; it just improves the chance of you getting your pieces by removing your other party members' drops from your personal pool (which doesn't help if you have more than one of the same subclass in the party). There's no cure for shit luck in this game.

The catch is it's completely shit for every class because the pot is limited to 70 epics, aka literally nothing anyone wants except like maybe a nen dopple meme build or a ranger revolver.

Past that it's literally just hoping you get shitty 60-80 epics so it's actually shit for every class except Slayer because they all use 75 epics.

5 run per account lol

Also it's weighed towards lv60 ebons

>Female launcher has +12 Ranger Rod.
>Female Nen has Mana Reinforcement.
Nice shitty ass event.

if it's 5 times per account AND it's weighed towards 60 ebins then the event is indeed shit.

go brag on reddit or dfonexus you lucky shitter

Pumpkin broom is good but yeah it's mostly shit

>gave ebin transfer to fnen
>grinding my ass for gracia
>could've made doppel + 9pc chron from free chron events and probably clear dungeons better because of the low cd AOE

>Purchased necklace with dimensional fragments before finishing feat quest line for OV
>worried I just wasted all these shards on nothing
>Quest reward isn't set chrons

Whew. Its poopy but its not as bad as it could have been.

But it is. At the very end of the line, you get a box that gives either chronicle 2 or 3 shoes, necklace, and ring.

>doppel f.nen

>A year and he still doesn't have his bis weapon.
Spotted the fuck boy shitter.

Well then fuck me. I thought it was one after another not all 3 in one box.

Shit that really makes me mad but I only have myself to blame. Learning experiences.

Well, you can always get the necklace of a different set. You can mix and match any part as long as they're in the same chronicle level.

True, but all my other sets are shitty so I guess I don goofed. Oh well.