What kind of oil does my car need? 2014 ford fusion 2.0L engine. I called 3 different places and I got 52 dollars...

What kind of oil does my car need? 2014 ford fusion 2.0L engine. I called 3 different places and I got 52 dollars, 49 and 39, one told me I need synthetic mix other 2 said I can take any. Is 39 a good price for an oil change?

I can't do it myself because for 1 I am retarded, and for 2 I dont have a lift and my car is too low to the ground.

basic 5w20. In my area, it would be about $25. That said, if you have an ecoboost engine, I would consider running a full synthetic.

Just turbo

Do yourself a favor and go buy a jack and stands. Not being able to change your own oil is shameful. It's a quick job and there is plenty of information out there for you to start learning to take care of your car on your own.

Look on the oil cap

Go to the stealership.

If you can't figure this out yourself then you probably need their hand holding.

That'll tell u what it needs?

Yes you fucking retard, have you never looked under the hood? Have you not thought of looking at the owner's manual? Using Google?

I figured Veeky Forums would know

Bump

The 2.0L turbo Fusion engine requires 6 quarts of 5w30 synthetic blend.

>buy a jack and stands
>Not being able is shameful
Not only that, but every time you go to a quick lube, there is a 25% change they are going to fuck something up and deny it later.

>asking Veeky Forums first

Don't touch anything, you're too stupid to do your own work

This, even luxury dealerships have trouble getting their lube guys to not fuck up cars

How can I tell they won't fuck it up?

boy you posted this thread like a week ago

change your fucking oil already

the only way to be sure than a shop won't fuck up your car is to not take it there.

THIS. Take it to the dealer, buddy.

YOU won't, that's why YOU are their target audience. This is also why people should lowball the shit out of used cars, because people like you manage to fuck them up.

Just watch a youtube-video about an oil-change and go buy a jack, some stands and a set of sockets and learn to do shit yourself. I can't believe retards like you can even afford new cars.

At least he knows to check. Have regrettably known some people that "don't know why they have such bad luck with cars", have NEVER taken it in for oil or a service check. Exactly why they dump that giant stick on the front saying check at xx,XXX miles... people ARE this retarded

Pretty sure this info is in your owner's manual

Why do it myself when a dealer can at a minimum fee?

No car on planet earth requires synthetic blend.
Either synthetic
Or if not synthetic only, you can put regular, synthetic or a blend in.

>why have sex with my wife when I can get Jamal to drill her twat for me?