I want to get a Toyota Celica, but I'm not much of a car guy. What are some things I should know about this car?

I want to get a Toyota Celica, but I'm not much of a car guy. What are some things I should know about this car?

if its not the gt-s its not worth getting

The trans is pretty shit but i can't remember if its either auto or manual. Probably auto

It's a Toyota

It has 4 wheels

I have a manual 2000 GT-S and I honestly love it, the clutch is starting to go, but it is 16 years old afterall. The gears are really close together however and it's frustrating, but other than that, I love it.

FACTORY RICE

It gets its power from an internal combustion engine

what a shitbox
Veeky Forums has such shitty taste in cars

I test drove a GT and it was pretty nimble. Read that you should avoid the 2000-2002 GT due to it burning oil.

all you need to know is:
-reliable
-good mpg
-looks neat
-get gts
-facelift version looks far better
-don't get car advice from Veeky Forums

Is it true that the last version of the 7th gen was the 2006? If so, I have a question. Is the latest year of the car always the best?

it's ff shit

still faster than the mr-s

mrs with a 2zz is objectively superior and a stock mrs is probably only slower in a straight line, but i don't have anything to back that up.

What's the gas mileage on the Toyota Celica? What's the best feature of this car?

I want to get a car that's more sports car-like, that I can add a customization if I wanted to, and that has a nice appearance. What other cars besides the Celica are like this?

I'm also interested in a fifth generation Ford Mustang. Would you happen to know anything about that car?

It burns oil, gets great gas mileage, and is indestructible.

If you buy the best one its fine.

>The gears are really close together however and it's frustrating
I drove a friend of mines and i felt like fast and furious shifting all the damn time. Out of gears at 30 mph

The GT is more or less a 2-door Corolla.
The GTS is more or less a 2-door Corolla with a bit more power.

Civics, WRXs, and Mustangs are pretty popular for that.

RSX.

It tried hard to be sporty for you.

I have a 2000 Gts and a 2000 gt
The GTS is great fun to drive , gt burns oil is better on gas
Gts 108k miles , gt 154k miles

I've been debating picking up a gts for pizza delivery, is the 6 spd gearbox really that bad for misshifts?

Where do you get your facts, lol
Even the P.o.s auto mr-s has a fighting chance over the 7.2 0-60