How do I get my family excited about my 2014 5.0 mustang. My mom and dad don't care. My brother drives an Audi...

How do I get my family excited about my 2014 5.0 mustang. My mom and dad don't care. My brother drives an Audi. There's no excitement with cars for them.

Do I take them out in it and do burnouts and donuts. Do I do 0-130 runs.

Donuts in the driveway. It's the only way, user.

Run into a crowd of spectators

you will always be a disappointment to your famiry user kun, end your shameful dispray and get a civic

Yeah you guys have no ideas.

The mustang is protein for weak souls. I'll give the senpai a good dose of protein when I can.

Buy a jag

You take them to a car meet in it.
When you leave, take off as fast as you can, foot down. Trust me, it'll be really cool.

>mustang

There is the problem.

Everyone and their mother has seen or owned a Mustang. Fucking 1 million of them sold when they came out, there has never been a stoppage of them ever since. It doesn't matter if it can do 0-60 in 2 seconds, the look and feel of a "mustang" has grown old on everyone that doesn't bench race.

Race your brother on the touge

>My brother drives an Audi
your brother is a pussy ass fag

Drag race each of them and show them who is boss

Maybe take personal satisfaction out of your hobbies instead of looking to your family and peers for validation.

>The mustang is protein for weak souls
If you like being a bitchboy and sucking cum for protien

Sell it.

/thread

Maybe get a decent job I stead of welding the rust out of ur stang for 10hours a day, every day?

You accept that your family is right, and you bought the wrong car.
>ecoboost master race

This. And make sure there's a huge crowd around

Cars are an appliance man, nobody cares whether you drive a Versa or a Mustang or whatever.

The only reason people like fancy cars is because they think the image a fancy car portrays will make them look better and increase any social standing they might have.

>tl;dr appliances gonna appliance

t. Poorfag who drives some shitty nippon car

Why do you care what they think?

Fuck your mom and your dad.
Go get grandma and do a 0 to 60 and some drift, they love that shit because they feel young again.
And ask your grandad to help you fix/maintain your car too, they love it.

or because a mustang is a lot more fun than a versa?

Why even bother posting here?

Why do you care?
If you are living your own life, why would you try to impress them with some pitiful purchase?

>If you are living your own life, why would you try to impress them with some pitiful purchase?
because he has autism